• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Anyone Using C**linco Insurance For Their Vehicle?

Saturn

Saturn, C**linco Insurance is the most profitable organization in the C**linco group. even if they are to go down there will be plenty of buyers lining up to snatch the company. i doubt you have anything to fear.

SLIC on the other hand is worth keeping an eye on.

'According to the court ruling, Distilleries should return its stake in SL I******* Corp. to the government treasury with immediate effect for a value of 6 billion rupees, which would be paid in the form of treasury bills, analysts said.'

http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssIndustr...L38731920090604

wonder if the distilleries purchase will be annulled next..

we've been with SLI forever,with the business and personal vehicles,never been dissapointed...never really went with the hype surrounding c******o...

but i did make the mistake of trusting their subsidiary "the finance"...now they only let me withdraw 5000rs per month,it's really bogging down all my plans for the future :action-smiley-060:

'According to the court ruling, Distilleries should return its stake in SL I******* Corp. to the government treasury with immediate effect for a value of 6 billion rupees, which would be paid in the form of treasury bills, analysts said.'

http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssIndustr...L38731920090604

wonder if the distilleries purchase will be annulled next..

this is the exact reason for my previous comment regarding SLIC. lets face it this administration doesn't have much of a reputation for running profitable organizations/departments. didn't want to jump my gun and make predictions but let's see how things will progress. that brings me the question can the treasury afford such a large payment???

as much as i like to see these crooked businessmen get punished for robbing public money my view is this is not the right way of handling things of this nature. instead of forcing them to return the business entities to the government (whom thereafter miserably fails to upkeep the standards of the previous owner) what should happen is to force them to pay some sort of a compensation or a fine to the treasury to offset any loss government made during the initial transaction.

current trend of transferring the ownership does no good to neither the public, the government nor the business community. worst of all this gives out a bad vibe to future investors/entrepreneurs. which is something we can't afford to loose.

i really hope the new CJ will think twice when taking up Vasu's next FRP.

this is the exact reason for my previous comment regarding SLIC. lets face it this administration doesn't have much of a reputation for running profitable organizations/departments. didn't want to jump my gun and make predictions but let's see how things will progress. that brings me the question can the treasury afford such a large payment???

as much as i like to see these crooked businessmen get punished for robbing public money my view is this is not the right way of handling things of this nature. instead of forcing them to return the business entities to the government (whom thereafter miserably fails to upkeep the standards of the previous owner) what should happen is to force them to pay some sort of a compensation or a fine to the treasury to offset any loss government made during the initial transaction.

current trend of transferring the ownership does no good to neither the public, the government nor the business community. worst of all this gives out a bad vibe to future investors/entrepreneurs. which is something we can't afford to loose.

i really hope the new CJ will think twice when taking up Vasu's next FRP.

i too agree with this view!

government will most probably take SLIC down to the old days... :(

Renewed my motor policy with them a couple of months ago since they have been quite efficient in the past.... but i have serious doubts about the future under government control :(