• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Rx-8

Andrew_GTR

Hey Guys thought id share with u my baby over here in the U.S ... lemme know what u think!

The Mod List :

Greddy SP2 Cat-Back Exhaust

Racing Beat Straight Midpipe

K&N Filter

Agency Power Crank Pulley

Cobb Accessport

Cobb Stage 1 Map

Apexi SAFC

AFE Short Shifter

Racing Beat Revi Intake Duct

BHR upgraded ignition

BHR/MSD Ignition Coils

Racing Beat Header

Progressive Racing Front and Rear Sway Bars

JIC adjustable Coilovers (New pics)

Defi WideBand AFR Gauge (New pics)

Greddy water and alternator pulley set

High Flow 650cc Performance Injectors

HKS Circle Earth Grounding System

Greddy Oil Filter Relocation Kit

Greddy Oil Catch Can

Koyo Racing Radiator

Sustec Stabilizer Rear Strut Bar

ACT Stage 1 Flywheel/Counterweight/Heavy Pressure Plate

Moroso 8.65mm Racing Plug Wires

Hawk front and rear brake pads

Chaser FRP Vented Hood (on these pictures)

Seibon TS II Carbon Fibre Vented Hood (New pics will post later)

LED's All Round

Kumho Ultra High Performance Ecsta

Mazda Appearance Body-Kit

img2021k.th.jpg

img2017o.th.jpg

img2018v.th.jpg

img2022f.th.jpg

img2023tak.th.jpg

img2027dfq.th.jpg

img2028p.th.jpg

img2033t.th.jpg

Edited by Andrew_GTR

On dyno last december the car was putting out 235 hp to the wheels... since then i have done more to the car and i havent had the time to dyno the car yet... but our estimate is that it probably has around 260 hp to the wheels... so thats around 320 bhp im guessing...

Edited by Andrew_GTR

awesome stuff Andrew, when u gna run the cobb stage 3 ?

well right now im running the stage 1 map cos it was tuned for me by a tuner called jeff (MazdaManiac.com) but the stage 2 map and beyond would mean me running a turbo setup which i should have by the end of the year... im still deciding between the Greddy Turbo kit and the Pettit Supercharger kit ... both kits would have me around 320 hp at the wheels... :D

well right now im running the stage 1 map cos it was tuned for me by a tuner called jeff (MazdaManiac.com) but the stage 2 map and beyond would mean me running a turbo setup which i should have by the end of the year... im still deciding between the Greddy Turbo kit and the Pettit Supercharger kit ... both kits would have me around 320 hp at the wheels... :D

what abt turbonetics turbo runing with external wastegate and a screemer pipe :D

Edited by GihanFX

what abt turbonetics turbo runing with external wastegate and a screemer pipe :D

The turbonetics turbo is good for a 13B or 20B swap but not on the Se3p on the rx8's... not a good setup at all... low boost blowing up is a common fault... i already have a SCREAMER pipe lol...u can hear me coming from a mile away! :D

The turbonetics turbo is good for a 13B or 20B swap but not on the Se3p on the rx8's... not a good setup at all... low boost blowing up is a common fault... i already have a SCREAMER pipe lol...u can hear me coming from a mile away! :D

i heard turbonetis are gud for RX-7 btw do u recomend turbonetics for a EJ-20 ?, anyway with the SCREAMER can u pass the green test ? u in NJ ryte ?

i heard turbonetis are gud for RX-7 btw do u recomend turbonetics for a EJ-20 ?, anyway with the SCREAMER can u pass the green test ? u in NJ ryte ?

Hmmm Turbonetics might be cool for a EJ20 but the guys over here are using SPT setups and Crawford Performance parts on EJ25's... they upgrade the VF39 turbos with these kits...pretty cool actually... lol nope i wont pass emissions with the pipes which is why i still have the original cat converter and stock pipes for when i have to do the test! :D ...hehe plus the accessport lets me re-calibrate the CELS so that the dmv cant read the codes... yup im in NJ!

Hmmm Turbonetics might be cool for a EJ20 but the guys over here are using SPT setups and Crawford Performance parts on EJ25's... they upgrade the VF39 turbos with these kits...pretty cool actually... lol nope i wont pass emissions with the pipes which is why i still have the original cat converter and stock pipes for when i have to do the test! :D ...hehe plus the accessport lets me re-calibrate the CELS so that the dmv cant read the codes... yup im in NJ!

man with a plan ha :lol:

check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enMDCVKVjUc

Thanks for comments guys! yup its a huge difference from the stock RX8's... to put it into perspective i eat STi's easily... cos dont forget power to weight too... on the roll the car is very quick i took down my friends Nismo 350Z from a 60mph 2nd gear roll and also a SRT-4 from a 2nd gear roll... i should be able to run low 12's or high 13's on a 400m strip... car handles like a dream in the twisities though! :D

Wow Andrew,:o that is one mean looking machine you have there!

Incidentally, I remember us having an RX 8 discsussion here some time back and one of the points that came up was that the car was quite Tail Happy, almost unpredictably so... Have you noticed that with your car? and has the power upgrade increases that tendency if so?

Wow Andrew,:o that is one mean looking machine you have there!

Incidentally, I remember us having an RX 8 discsussion here some time back and one of the points that came up was that the car was quite Tail Happy, almost unpredictably so... Have you noticed that with your car? and has the power upgrade increases that tendency if so?

yep it was tail happy but the sways did a remarkable job in controlling it... plus the fatter 255/40/18 profile helped hook the power down pretty good...