• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Local Drag Races

da coolest

Machan Gihan, Were you there at the time of this happened? and which end he got crashed towards pub library or at the fuel station end?

no more drags? hmmmm.... we need to legalize drag races,, we need to find a proper track, with 1/4 mile would be great. And there will be a lot of people interested in the drag races, cos i have seen a lot of young guyz paying their attention to drag races more than other racing types.. drag racers will then find a good and peaceful time..

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Machan Gihan, Were you there at the time of this happened? and which end he got crashed towards pub library or at the fuel station end?

machan he crahsed towards public library, he did so many runs and those are pretty fast runs, he was riding with his head way down and finally saw he riding and power went, then people thought cops are coming and as usual all went in rush, we went to the gas station and then got a call abt this, then we came there and saw the damage,

no more drags? hmmmm.... we need to legalize drag races,, we need to find a proper track, with 1/4 mile would be great. And there will be a lot of people interested in the drag races, cos i have seen a lot of young guyz paying their attention to drag races more than other racing types.. drag racers will then find a good and peaceful time..

This will be great but is there a possibility where this could be done? I highly doubt it and specially with the cops behind out backs i don't think they will give out a permit or authorization for this. Anyway if this could be done there will be more people who would like to join like you said.

Cheers

I feel sorry about what has happened. But on the other hand its a good lesson for all the stupid bikers. But unfortunately these idiots never learn.

I dont know for how long we have to stop drags, but when we start again we should get rid of these bikers. They have caused us lot of trouble in many different occasions.

I feel sorry about what has happened. But on the other hand its a good lesson for all the stupid bikers. But unfortunately these idiots never learn.

I dont know for how long we have to stop drags, but when we start again we should get rid of these bikers. They have caused us lot of trouble in many different occasions.

+1

Did the guy pass away???? feel sorry for the guy bu the other should learn a freaking lesson now.

yes machan, btw marlon u remember when we were having a chat at pila that night a biker nearly crashed on to me :) and i had to jump away to save my legs

yes machan, btw marlon u remember when we were having a chat at pila that night a biker nearly crashed on to me :) and i had to jump away to save my legs

Yap i do remember, that is the same guy who fell in his bike 3 or 4 weeks back, Well anyway when we should lay low for sometime cz they will be chasing for us now. We should give it a rest and then start BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
jehan will never advice u to go for iri plugs, u have one up pipe and one down pipe, u dnt need to change the upipe if it dosent have a cat, also stock downpipe has so many issues, it has a plate of blocking the wastegate and the cat will ristric the airflow

check this pic for stock downpipe and modified one

2611188_50_full.jpg

this pic shows the modified downpipe after the wastegate blocking plate removed

InvidiaDownpipeBMWRX-1.jpg

Hey i wanna knw wats d difference it makes if v remov the restrictor at d downpipe on the right side. it doesnt come on the left side of the engine. k dats 1

next - out of the two restrictors in the mid piping, one is the resonator and d other is the cat. which is which now? wots d first one? is it d resonator or d cat? and i hear it greatly reduces fuel economy if v remov dem but can get a loud rumble!! which im after! (btw at the joint where the two exhaust pipes from the engine, i have seen two ceramics just after the joint - to the backside of the car.. altogether looks like there are 3 restrictors in the whole piping from the engine to the middle of the car! need help on which is which!)

now, if v remov d restrictor at the downpipe (first one - right side downpipe) wonder wat harm it could do? any loss on torque or backpressure? performance loss? will i be able 2 get a nice rumble from my back exhaust? coz i get only d rumble at idle and not wen accellarating..

Btw ive got a K&N cone filter installed in my legacy B4 and the engine started to miss. prob wit the MAF sensor.. had to remove the filter.. now Ok. but i wz told dat i hav 2 reset the ecu 2 correct the MAF reading. wondr how far dats true. but i got down an Apexi cone type filter n got a locally made adapter for it. will fix it around nxt week n hope for the best!!!

one more thing.. when the engine is started should both turbos thrust air from the outlets to the intercooler unit or only one? coz in mine air flows only in one - the left side. so i guess thats d primary turbo. Secondary turbo kicks in at around 70 to 80 Kmph. ive got sum videos in the FB group 'Kandy Racing Club' .. cn chek em out.. not d engine but just a few races.. lol!!

Thanx in advance..

btw ive got a set of Bilstein shocks for subaru and a spare twin turbo engine wit auto gearbox with all wheel drive train front and rear + complete exhaust piping and radiator.. lemme knw if any1 interested

Edited by DJshehan

Hey i wanna knw wats d difference it makes if v remov the restrictor at d downpipe on the right side. it doesnt come on the left side of the engine. k dats 1

next - out of the two restrictors in the mid piping, one is the resonator and d other is the cat. which is which now? wots d first one? is it d resonator or d cat? and i hear it greatly reduces fuel economy if v remov dem but can get a loud rumble!! which im after! (btw at the joint where the two exhaust pipes from the engine, i have seen two ceramics just after the joint - to the backside of the car.. altogether looks like there are 3 restrictors in the whole piping from the engine to the middle of the car! need help on which is which!)

now, if v remov d restrictor at the downpipe (first one - right side downpipe) wonder wat harm it could do? any loss on torque or backpressure? performance loss? will i be able 2 get a nice rumble from my back exhaust? coz i get only d rumble at idle and not wen accellarating..

Btw ive got a K&N cone filter installed in my legacy B4 and the engine started to miss. prob wit the MAF sensor.. had to remove the filter.. now Ok. but i wz told dat i hav 2 reset the ecu 2 correct the MAF reading. wondr how far dats true. but i got down an Apexi cone type filter n got a locally made adapter for it. will fix it around nxt week n hope for the best!!!

one more thing.. when the engine is started should both turbos thrust air from the outlets to the intercooler unit or only one? coz in mine air flows only in one - the left side. so i guess thats d primary turbo. Secondary turbo kicks in at around 70 to 80 Kmph. ive got sum videos in the FB group 'Kandy Racing Club' .. cn chek em out.. not d engine but just a few races.. lol!!

Thanx in advance..

btw ive got a set of Bilstein shocks for subaru and a spare twin turbo engine wit auto gearbox with all wheel drive train front and rear + complete exhaust piping and radiator.. lemme knw if any1 interested

most of your questions are not clear for me, about the miss after intake change, always keep WD40 can with u and when idle is not stable spray it to the MAF, also if you have a Aftermarket VTA blow off vale then spray some WD40 to the blow off valve piston too ( rev then engine and when u let the gas go blow off vale open, then spray it in )

For you exhaust question here is an diagram of WRX/ Single Turbo Legacy, so hope this will help to identify the parts

mattspec.gif

Edited by GihanFX

• 3 weeks later...
ha ha lol, there are looser's everywhere ne :rolleyes:

lol yeah. i'm pretty sure there are some members in here who highly dissaprove anything being discussed in here other than basic cars and fuel economy etc.

how sad. next time. we aint gonna tell. :P:lol:

lol yeah. i'm pretty sure there are some members in here who highly dissaprove anything being discussed in here other than basic cars and fuel economy etc.

This really is NOT news... if you go back to the top of the thread, the original poster was told not to ask public questions on the forum about drag locations and times for this very reason. Heck its been known for ages!

well said mate, but i have seen some of those pus*ies in pila that day :rolleyes: