• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vote-uks Top 10 Ugliest Cars

streetKIA

Which car is the ugliest  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Top 10

• Ssangyong Rodius
    • Fiat Multipla
    • Mercedes Maybach
    • Chrysler PT Cruiser
    • Ford Scorpio
    • Suzuki Liana
    • Rover 75
    • Kia Rio
    • Renault Megane
    • Kia Sedona

saang36qs.jpg

Ssangyong Rodius

fiat37dd.jpg

Fiat Multipla

maybach11dc.jpg

Maybach

ptc33ei.jpg

PT cruiser

scorpio11pj.jpg

Ford scorpio

suzuki39zj.jpg

Suzuki Liana

r7512oq.jpg

Rover 75

kia16xr.jpg

Kia Rio

megane30dv.jpg

Renault Megane

kiasedona30su.jpg

Kia Sedona

I dont think some cars deserve to be there, I mean there are some way uglier cars in Britain, but anyway vote for your favourite ugliest car :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ssangyong Rodius - I voted for.

Have you guys seen a Jeep Called Potiac Aztec.

19qi.png

Anyway the Moded version looks much better.

aztek40012bb.jpg

aztekbigfront3xu.jpg

aztekmain5ee.jpg

hey dims i think Fiat Multipla is ugly than Ssangyong Rodius, bt i cant pronounce this name **Ssangyong Rodius** so my second vote goes for this car... hey i cant vote twice :mellow:

I don;t think the Mayback and the Rover 75 shud be up in this list...

tats bullshit...

:mellow:

Exactly, both of them are not that bad though...

I voted for Fiat, Multipla.

The Ford Ka Should have been added to the list.

the maybach definitly should be there in my opinion....

as for the aztek, that is probably the ugliest car around.. only cool thing is that it has a tent built in for camping.. that was their advertising gimmick when it first came out

• 1 year later...
I don;t think the Mayback and the Rover 75 shud be up in this list...

tats bullshit...

:angry-smiley-024:

And the KIA Rio hatchback is not that ugly either...

Neways, my vote goes for Fiat Multipla.. Thats one ugly vehicle indeed.. :angry-smiley-048:

For me its a hard tussle between the Sedona and the Rodius. The Rodius is horrendously ugly (I was stunned when I saw one in the metal) and the Sedona looks like it was designed by a retard. The Multipla is wiered too but when I saw one in the metal it looked quite futuristic. But wiered none the less and not likeable.

However I can understand why the Rover 75 and Renault Megane is there. The Rover is quite elegant despite looking very old fashioned. Megane - while the rear is controversial it's not that bad IMHO. Plus it sold very well.

Meybache is just bad taste bling bling. Looks like what Daewoo would do if they were around.

Other than Rodius, Multipla and Sedona, I think others are not that ugly. I always liked the designs of Rover & PT. Maybach & Magna has their own class. Scorpio, Liana and Rio designs are not bad at all, there are so many worse looking cars running in UK roads.

Other than Rodius, Multipla and Sedona, I think others are not that ugly. I always liked the designs of Rover & PT. Maybach & Magna has their own class. Scorpio, Liana and Rio designs are not bad at all, there are so many worse looking cars running in UK roads.

Yeah,

Like what Jeremy Clearkson did to the Kelisa... :o

How is the sedona ugly? I think it has rather conservative styling

Pardon me but "styling" is derrived from "style". There's good/agreeable style and bad/disagreeable style. The Sedona is the absence on style.

However Kia has grown up since those dark days. The C'eed is proof. A very good looking car in its class.

Pardon me but "styling" is derrived from "style". There's good/agreeable style and bad/disagreeable style. The Sedona is the absence on style.

However Kia has grown up since those dark days. The C'eed is proof. A very good looking car in its class.

Can we please discuss the 10 ugliest cars in Sri Lanka as the majority of members here are from Sri Lanka.

Can we please discuss the 10 ugliest cars in Sri Lanka as the majority of members here are from Sri Lanka.

Good idea. Lets start a thread and nominate some cars. Owners of the cars pls keep an open mind and don't take it personally as it is just someones opinion.

I nominate the Hyundai Matrix and the Ssangyong Actyon. And the pre-facelifted Kyron backside :)

Good idea. Lets start a thread and nominate some cars. Owners of the cars pls keep an open mind and don't take it personally as it is just someones opinion.

I nominate the Hyundai Matrix and the Ssangyong Actyon. And the pre-facelifted Kyron backside :)

May I suggest the Proton Gen 2? :angry-smiley-048:

I do agree with you. The sedona is not stylish at all, but I do find cars that are absoloutely hideous compared to the sedona. It's no ferrari, it wasn't designed to be stylish, but to serve its main purpose and that's being a practical vehicle. I feel that the styling of the sedona is typically your average joe car where no one will dare impart a second glance at it, but it doesn't deserve its ranking there. Well there's my opinion on it. You're definetely entitled to your own.

Yeah there are some good looking kia's out there, my optima is proof of it <_<

I do agree with you. The sedona is not stylish at all, but I do find cars that are absoloutely hideous compared to the sedona. It's no ferrari, it wasn't designed to be stylish, but to serve its main purpose and that's being a practical vehicle. I feel that the styling of the sedona is typically your average joe car where no one will dare impart a second glance at it, but it doesn't deserve its ranking there. Well there's my opinion on it. You're definetely entitled to your own.

Yeah there are some good looking kia's out there, my optima is proof of it <_<

Well why should a vehicle whose main purpose is being practical, not be stylish?? When you wake up each morning and walk to your car, won't you prefer if it were a stylish good looking thing rather than something that no one would give a 2nd glance? Believe me it lifts up your mood, and chances are your day will be better :). Maybe the Sedona is a very practical car but it need not look average joe. It actually looks well below avarge joe to me. For example if other things were all equal, would you rather have the Sedona or a Megane Scenic or a VW Sharan? Heck even the old Toyota Previa still looks so good! It fact I think it was such a great design that has not dated much. Very rare for a Toyota.

Whether the Sedona should be in this list of course is highly debatable as everyone has their opinion about what's uygly and what's not. This is an old poll, and some of these cars are out of production.

If a new list was made today, of cars currently in production, I'll put in a few BMWs there no matter how great they are to drive. The 7 series, 1 series and the X3 for certain :) Have you seen pics of the 1 series coupe? Hedeous :o !!!!!

For example if other things were all equal, would you rather have the Sedona or a Megane Scenic or a VW Sharan? Heck even the old Toyota Previa still looks so good! It fact I think it was such a great design that has not dated much

oh& don't forget the edgy n rather funky Ford S-Max ~whoever said pizazz in design had to be impractical! :D

Well why should a vehicle whose main purpose is being practical, not be stylish?? When you wake up each morning and walk to your car, won't you prefer if it were a stylish good looking thing rather than something that no one would give a 2nd glance? Believe me it lifts up your mood, and chances are your day will be better :). Maybe the Sedona is a very practical car but it need not look average joe. It actually looks well below avarge joe to me. For example if other things were all equal, would you rather have the Sedona or a Megane Scenic or a VW Sharan? Heck even the old Toyota Previa still looks so good! It fact I think it was such a great design that has not dated much. Very rare for a Toyota.

Whether the Sedona should be in this list of course is highly debatable as everyone has their opinion about what's uygly and what's not. This is an old poll, and some of these cars are out of production.

If a new list was made today, of cars currently in production, I'll put in a few BMWs there no matter how great they are to drive. The 7 series, 1 series and the X3 for certain :) Have you seen pics of the 1 series coupe? Hedeous :o !!!!!

I do get your point, but the fact remains that people will still buy it regardless if it doesn't look "stylish" enough. Some people look mainly at practicality and safety when buying a car, and the sedona seems to offer it ( 5 star crash test rating). But I guess it all comes down to your personal opinion on it. The new sedona looks rather nice, maybe it will appeal to more people.

Edited by streetKIA