• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Petrol Prices Up From Tonight

needforspeed

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very rightly put - I'm one of the private sector employees awaiting a pay rise and it's not happening this year either so making it 3 years in a row

I also pay tax - and I don't get a pension when I hit my limits

We also work 5days a week with works hours with a minimum of 8.5 hrs to 12 Hrs

Hey... at least, you get free fuel and some pretty chicks to look at.. :lol:

I get neither...

Information is correct... this time, it is gonna be Ports, CPC and CEB... imagine that.. No fuel, no power means, no water too?? :unsure:

oh Cock!!! :violent-smiley-099: I hope the jvp rots in hell for this.. Them or whoever the heck who's driving this on.. War for land is over. Now its war for ruling I guess.. (though that has been there for ages) <_<

From Hendrick's on Bankshall Street. Rs. 900/- a can. they had 4 left, and I bought 2. If you see a Blue STI rocket past you, then You'll know who bought the other two.. :lol:

Is that because you were sniffing the Toluene or using it as a fuel additive? :D

The trick is to apply the same work methods in the private sector which are currently implemented in the public sector. Study the subtle mantras of delegation and passing of the buck. Once applied to your daily routine, you will wonder how you ever managed without.

doubt that'll work if your right at the bottom of the chain :(

Hey... at least, you get free fuel and some pretty chicks to look at.. :lol:

I get neither...

shaaa :D where is this?! :huh:

Edited by Devinda_Z

Paintjob, I'm pretty adept with an airbrush and masking. The airborne shot, I'm pretty adept with one handed driving and camera operation :D The mini wheel brace is a pretty common tool among nearly all manufacturers.

P.S. The paints used are Parma Faskolor Satin Chrome and Pearl Charcoal. I use Parma paints because they're water based acrylics, and while they're not the easiest to work with, they're a lot easier on my respiratory system. The outlines are in chrome, filled in charcoal, and the candy effect was derived with a charcoal/chrome/charcoal layer.

Here's a close up.

3768558667_4f1faf5301.jpg

Edited by terrabytetango

From Hendrick's on Bankshall Street. Rs. 900/- a can. they had 4 left, and I bought 2. If you see a Blue STI rocket past you, then You'll know who bought the other two.. :lol:

Thx man. :) Blue STi is our friend GFx one ah?

Try to buy on next time.

Peri, I thought the LSE is doing you some good.. :unsure:

LSE just took over, and we haven't had appraisals under them yet :)

Lack of job gave me plenty of time to work on my hobbies.

3781071090_bf747b3343.jpg

Nice work :) wanna work out a photo swap? I'll take pics of yours in action, you take of mine? :)

Paintjob, I'm pretty adept with an airbrush and masking. The airborne shot, I'm pretty adept with one handed driving and camera operation :D The mini wheel brace is a pretty common tool among nearly all manufacturers.

P.S. The paints used are Parma Faskolor Satin Chrome and Pearl Charcoal. I use Parma paints because they're water based acrylics, and while they're not the easiest to work with, they're a lot easier on my respiratory system. The outlines are in chrome, filled in charcoal, and the candy effect was derived with a charcoal/chrome/charcoal layer.

Here's a close up.

3768558667_4f1faf5301.jpg

wow that's an awesome paint job, anyway is there anyplace in Sl to buy Tires ? i need set of Gravel tires for my RC

1142-13.JPG

n1663193409_84519_7539.jpg

I buy everything from ebay or get them down from the States through someone. The tires you've shown are Pro-Line Badlands for 1/5 vehicles, in particular the rear wheels for the HPI Baja 5 series. Look for Tamiya rally tires/wheels on ebay, because they're the only manufacturer who make 1/10 rally vehicles (the DF-03Ra based models). Some sellers sell individual bits of the kits on ebay, so you should be able to find a set. Here's a picture of what you should be after.

58417_l.jpg

Btw just a general fyi, I saw a couple of bowsers near waters edge and another near kolpetty, so hopefully circulations up and running. :unsure: Anyways topped up again today at horton place IOC, they had the works, 90,95 extrapremium diesel super diesel etc. So best is to keep the tanks at least 3/4 full for sometime.. the guy in front of me pumped 95 full tank into his Nissan (Some jeep can't remember the name and no its not an x trail) and then took out another container and filled up something like 40 litres of 95 in to it. :blink: Talk about serious backup!

Nissan Murano perhaps? And I saw a Cadillac Escalade on the Baseline as I was driving home an hour ago, RHD and red G plates. Anyone familiar with it?

Edited by terrabytetango