• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Eg8

Ek3

http://img402.imageshack.us/i/issazcar1.jpg/

http://img406.imageshack.us/i/issazcar4.jpg/

How much will it cost to Repair it?/

Waiting for u r Advice and comments

Thankz

Front bumper would cost you something like 8,000

Signal light would be around 2,000

Rear bumper 6,000

Plz note dat these r rough prices & they could change

Edited by Container

Front bumper would cost you something like 8,000

Signal light would be around 2,000

Rear bumper 6,000

Plz note dat these r rough prices & they could change

You have to do a fiber glass job on rear fender and cost you about 3000Rs (Including repairs of bumper clips) and another 7000 Rs for painting.

If only the painting is required on front fender, It cost you 7000 Rs. + Price of the side lamp.

Total cost= 3000 + 7000 + 7000 + Lamp

Front fender looks smashed as well... but I guess it can be straightened. recon should be around 5k

Fender would be something around 3,500 machang

Total cost for the spares would be somewhere around 19,500 which include front & rear bumper, Signal light & fender

im not sure how much it will cost to paint it

Edited by Container

What happened? What caused the damage? Tried to drift? :o

No machan not a drift.Itz Owned by ma Cousin bro.Hez Crazy.

He rammed the FRONT on to a Light post

Then the Next day he had Reversed on to a Post

DAMn Idiotic

Edited by Ek3

Since da Headlampz r faded ma Cousin bro had taught of replacing them.how much will they cost.

Is it okay to put angel eyes or Go for a normal light

well EK3 you & your cousin should be able to decide on which light to be put on the car. at the end of the day its your cousins car.

Machang we decided to put glass lamps but Angel eye lamps are more stylish and it has Twin beams.What i want to know is whether there are any defects in Angel eye lamps

Edited by Ek3

Machang we decided to put glass lamps but Angel eye lamps are more stylish and it has Twin beams.What i want to know is whether there are any defects in Angel eye lamps

Projector lights look much better. But some of them provide much lesser visibilty at night times

Miniace had a Similar car ryt...I saw it In 1 of the Pictures Miniace has posted.It was a Long tym ago.....

Hope u r cousin is Not Miniace :)

You are really annoying Speadfreak.

This F*cking car is not mine.I dont own an EG8 now.

Mods this silly EK3 and Speadfreak ,the same person,login to AL using two different login names.

Please take actions to throw this moron out.

Dont try to mess around with me Speadfreak/EK3 I'll teach you how the hell is like before you actually see it.You and your cousin know who Ravi is and my capabilities...so watch youself.This is the first and last F*king warning and dont expect to see me knoking your door next hour !

MINIACE

Mods this silly EK3 and Speadfreak ,the same person,login to AL using two different login names.

Dont try to mess around with me Speadfreak/EK3 I'll teach you how the hell is like before you actually see it.You and your cousin know who Ravi is and my capabilities...so watch youself.This is the first and last F*king warning and dont expect to see me knoking your door next hour !

MINIACE

wow ace, rare to see you lose your cool online... whats the scene bro?

we all know ek3 is a bit of a loon incidentally, so i wouldnt be surprised at all if he were fooling with several user accounts. Honestly Ek3, if you seriously are doing that you are beyond help man!

Apparently EK3 learned from his little MARUTI ZEN multiple login stunt. However, both do seem to be coming thru the same IP range, allocated to SLT which I believe should be the mobile range, possibly Mobitel, which is enough cause to keep an eye open, even if not proper proof that they are the same. There are still very few users using this IP range.

Besides, it appears they even share a birthday. And a common love of modified Marutis.

Edited by Pericles

But anyway, mini, what does it matter if it was yours? Its already changed hands. Current condition has nothing to do with you.

Same question for SpEeD FrEak tho. If it was Mini's, who cares? Its not now. For all you know it could have changed hands several times by now. Why try to stick Mini's name on it. Its also rather surprising that a 16 year old who registered on the forums last month has a memory of a car you claim mini posted a pic of "long ago". Coz I don't remember it. And I've been here since the old forum.

MINIACE

Mr Ravi Sorry for the Inconvenience caused.really sorry.Anyway i didnt tell dat U own it at da Present.....So dont get so Angry

Speadfreak-U dont care whether its My car,Miniacez,Or my cousinz ryt.U mind u r own business.And also Its Owned by my Cousin and Not by Miniace

Edited by Ek3

Administrator

Cant u remove ma Profile cause Im being blamed for most of da things............

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

MINIACE

Heyy Sorry bro...I saw it sometime back.cant remember the thread.Anyway if its not yours Its okay.I just did a Joke.

Anywa REALLY sorry if I made u ANgry...

Edited by SpEeD FrEak