• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

K11 - Airbag Modulator

wowcar

Question

Hi guys..am here for a help..i need to find an airbag modulator for a nissan march k11 (1999). This is a 1300cc version. The sticker on the modulator is gone an i cannot find any markings (model numbers) on that. I checked for recon parts but seems there are several models available (such as type D, W so on).How do i identify the correct model?

2 answers to this question

Hi guys..am here for a help..i need to find an airbag modulator for a nissan march k11 (1999). This is a 1300cc version. The sticker on the modulator is gone an i cannot find any markings (model numbers) on that. I checked for recon parts but seems there are several models available (such as type D, W so on).How do i identify the correct model?

why not try asking the agents? they should be able to sort you out.. or the other thing, is to find someone else with the same car, and check that persons airbag modulator number.

why not try asking the agents? they should be able to sort you out.. or the other thing, is to find someone else with the same car, and check that persons airbag modulator number.

It seems like same type of models having different types of airbag modulators ;)