• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

M.g Td List

MasterDon

classic buffs!!!...where you at???...supra,milindu,devz,gtam,prad,chap and others...any ideas

i was really embarrassed when somebody asked how many td's were here in sl and i could think of only 2...and i thought i was an expert :( i'm sure there are much more

hope this is not against al rules...i remember there was a similar thread for the mitsu evo's in sl.

your certainly not breaking any rules - just sharing information :)

hmmm i honestly don't know for sure machan...

@Milindu - that Red one from the VCOC is a TD right?

I think there are two red cars. One is owned by Mr. Kumal Paul and there is another car which comes for Vintage Car events.

There is also a White coloured one which comes for events but not sure who owns it.

classic buffs!!!...where you at???...supra,milindu,devz,gtam,prad,chap and others...any ideas

i was really embarrassed when somebody asked how many td's were here in sl and i could think of only 2...and i thought i was an expert :( i'm sure there are much more

hope this is not against al rules...i remember there was a similar thread for the mitsu evo's in sl.

Not an Expert by any means compared to the list of ppl u have put down mate! Only thing I know is that I own a Sud :lol:

thanks guys...

ok that makes 3 cars i know

kumar paul red

akbarally black

other red car

anymore?

Sorry bro was outta town for a few days... Only know of the ones you've listed so far im afraid, though I believe you're right in thinking there are a few more, shall ask around and see. Interesting question this... :)