• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Official Drag ::

dragster

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well either way i hope some drags happen again this weekend.. and we may as well give up at GP coz the cops are definitely goign to be there.. may as well try out some other place

well hows abt a drag wit ur x-trail...hehe

did u get a 2.0L or 2.5L??

hey today im goin to nigles place so i can arrange ua Drag with him , but machan still we dont know what is ur car is it a 1000BHP Full Modified Skyline GTR OR ? anyway i think u have to jumup out of kalaniya bridge cus u know u can do any private things in sri lanka,, And ashan use his Ford a lot, so now he want some one to race with his Ford

Ok Cheers Gihan Out-

how can he drag with me if he flying to malayshia. unless he wants to drag with my boeing..

I drive a black sup raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

well either way i hope some drags happen again this weekend.. and we may as well give up at GP coz the cops are definitely goign to be there.. may as well try out some other place

Please put in your names if you guys want to see the new place,

Its 18 km away from colombo......

1 ) SOBLANKA- son of a buruwa

hmm... well the way I see it... your a bigger ass than I thought I was ... man.. I thought I was bad...

no offence bro but the way I see it... I feel that your one of these "Only Talk" guys...

18km away ? where is this place Maiyangana ?

hmm... well the way I see it... your a bigger ass than I thought I was ... man.. I thought I was bad...

no offence bro but the way I see it... I feel that your one of these "Only Talk" guys...

18km away ? where is this place Maiyangana ?

Malabe :lol: Just 25 from my place :lol:

well sob... I guess your yet lucky enough that any of those guys didnt see your post as yet... not to late to take back your word bro...

anyways why dont you just let our brothers know what you ride man...

hey nice going lil bro... hey just lil safty factor... before you introduce sparko to your parents.. chekc if he has a gf.. if not... your in very deep shit... ha ha ha... no offence sparcs... just being myself... :lol::lol:

Wy will I be in deep shit..

Hehe Man u guys are totally cool..HEy sharkster no problem .If u see the vehicles

u can judge whether they are gud or bad...

Cool I LIVE IN MALABE MILLENIUM IT ROAD ..SO NEAR FOR ME FOR THE ACTION

U wanna be careful driving fast in CBK Mawatha (aka Millenium Drive). Most of us know of the car-turned-plane-turned-submarine Premio. Then there is this ...

dsc003335hx.th.jpg

Now this is a sweet handling car. The lessons in this are,

1. don't give ur cars to ur wife (Yes, the wife was driving when this happened) (And madmax's wife will kill me if she sees this)

2. Careful driving fast in Malabe :lol:

edit: Madz, this thing is editing my links and pissing me off Royally. Why is this happening? And how come Fuzzo can post the images? It was working earlier too...

another edit : at least the link is working now.

how can he drag with me if he flying to malayshia. unless he wants to drag with my boeing..

Black Supra?

Which Black Supra is yours????

supra42qm.th.jpg

(The Choice is yours) :lol:

U wanna be careful driving fast in CBK Mawatha (aka Millenium Drive). Most of us know of the car-turned-plane-turned-submarine Premio. Then there is this ...

s20009qw.jpg

Now this is a sweet handling car. The lessons in this are,

1. don't give ur cars to ur wife (Yes, the wife was driving when this happened) (And madmax's wife will kill me if she sees this)

2. Careful driving fast in Malabe :lol:

edit: Madz, this thing is editing my links and pissing me off Royally. Why is this happening? And how come Fuzzo can post the images? It was working earlier too...

another edit : at least the link is working now.

Damn that truly is a sweet handling car, she was what taking the turn with 180+ on the meter... I appreciate her her attitude despite the odds about her driving skills [no offence madmax]

HEY PERICLES nice 1 mann.

IS tht madzz wife damn i so tht wen i was riding my bike

tht Flew away really bad ..Man sumtimes there are buffalos in the water

If 1 dies finish thama..

ANYWAYS NICE DRIVING I GIVE AN f grade For it

No, that wasn't madmax's wife driving that. I said max's wife will kill me if she knows I said u shouldn't give ur car to ur wife. She does drive max's cars :lol:

And dude, Madz is our site admin. Try to stay comprehensible. And don't use caps all the time. Thats rude. No it aint cool. Its considered rude in nettiquette.

Madawa wats dat car u wife was driving wen dat happened..how much would dat cost me. How much would a car like this cost me....

No it's not Madhawa's or madmax's car either. It belongs to a dude who works with me. Toyota MR-S. He got it for 2.2m from ########, a long, long time ago :lol: Aint gonna be nowhere near that now.

Wy will I be in deep shit..

....And dragster bro..Ma gurl is jus 2 yrs elder dan dis malla..she is 18 ;)

Kids. Never get the innuendo ;) too bad Ravi, u picked the wrong ppl to needle.

Madawa wats dat car u wife was driving wen dat happened..how much would dat cost me....And dragster bro..Ma gurl is jus 2 yrs elder dan dis malla..she is 18 ;)

Errr guys I have no idea what you are talking about… this thread is all mixed up !

who started this mess ? :lol:

ver nice man if ur driving a Rear wheel drive supra then u have to race with nigels subaru , then we can see how u gona launch ur car without traction controll ha ha , better to ask rolling start ,

anyway try to come to drags this saturday

Gihan Out-

Ok theres every thing from actresses, to challenges, Supras, MR's, Cats, wives, NOS, hacked van, & poor netiquette!!

Can someone please update on any new news on the 'official drags'??? This is so confusing!!

;):lol:

damn i luv this thread gonna save it for the best! ;)

Madawa I put a thread as to a car wanted and ultimately it ended up wit anarkali...

She woz ma teacher in Alliance

Preveen did u call ma gurl also a KID..well she is nt..she is in ur frnds list in HI5...I better nt mention her name in this forum..Shakir knows her very well....

wait a minute...sparco i knw her but not very well...infact hardly...jus correcting d statemnt