• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags On 24th

RACERSEDGE

Fuzzo/Racersedge,

Can you please provide the directions to the venue..? which is the best route..? Via Minuwangoda or Kandy Road.?

Thanks..

kandy road..if u are from colombo urban area go for the kandy road... cuz cmb-kugala route #5 sucks, especially from ja ela to giriulla..

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only d cc on block as no crooks runnig ..fuzzo second that..small official pro but we r over comimng that.. hot drags mmm well the only RR gonna run so is d fastest skyline n sti;s rx8's n rx7s n integra dc5 n 2 type rs..bro its chillng than a track race with the party atmosphear..music food n girls ha ha

only d cc on block as no crooks runnig ..fuzzo second that..small official pro but we r over comimng that.. hot drags mmm well the only RR gonna run so is d fastest skyline n sti;s rx8's n rx7s n integra dc5 n 2 type rs..bro its chillng than a track race with the party atmosphear..music food n girls ha ha

Would love to come mate. Unfortunately Kurunegala is abit outta reach for me. :( No cash for petrol either. Hope you guys have a blast! Do take some pictures and vids and post them :)

Interesting event... Hope the DC5 and RR will battle it out here.... Nice to see the NA's with BOV's in SL he he :action-smiley-060: ..... According to some sources this event doesn't have the SLAS approval... Might be a problem if they protest... Anyways all the best for the draggers in this event.... Cheersss

BOV?.....how does that work on a NA car...

actually i dont know how to recongnize it machan..it sounds shhhh shhh when throttling if im not deaf.. and its exi...

dats how i decided its a blow off and i guessed its a CAI cuz of the polished chrome pipe to the airfilter(i guess so)....and the best part is its my cousinez car.. my one is stock ck2 after ruining (ricing) an EG8 :(.

im a computer guy man..and i know only how to put brake oil and change the tire in case of emergency... Dats ol my knowledge

im not in to this subject at ol...actually AL forum made my passion for greese and petrol... :)

remember my last dumb thread about ricing a honda? actually i thought it was so called moding....lol..and now i know something about somethings.

let me learn things while having my f**king busy life with HighLevel Shader Language 4.0, XNA 3.0/3.1 and some embedded linux programming...

I do sound funny and dumb...but i never leave AL for watever the reason....... cheers :alc:

Edited by da_kool_guy

actually i dont know how to recongnize it machan..it sounds shhhh shhh when throttling if im not deaf.. and its exi...

dats how i decided its a blow off and i guessed its a CAI cuz of the polished chrome pipe to the airfilter(i guess so)....and the best part is its my cousinez car.. my one is stock ck2 after ruining (ricing) an EG8 :(.

im a computer guy man..and i know only how to put brake oil and change the tire in case of emergency... Dats ol my knowledge

im not in to this subject at ol...actually AL forum made my passion for greese and petrol... :)

remember my last dumb thread about ricing a honda? actually i thought it was so called moding....lol..and now i know something about somethings.

let me learn things while having my f**king busy life with HighLevel Shader Language 4.0, XNA 3.0/3.1 and some embedded linux programming...

I do sound funny and dumb...but i never leave AL for watever the reason....... cheers :alc:

oh no.. man never intended it that way.. i was really curious to know how it was fitted if u did fit it.. because there are BOV's which just produce the sound u know... no worries u can learn a lot from the folks here... anyhooo... think u shh shh sound is coming when the air is sucked in from the air filter.. is it a cone filter or standard.. because if its cone it will defa make that sound.... a CK2 can be done up nicely man.. plenty of turbos there for it too..

oh no.. man never intended it that way.. i was really curious to know how it was fitted if u did fit it.. because there are BOV's which just produce the sound u know... no worries u can learn a lot from the folks here... anyhooo... think u shh shh sound is coming when the air is sucked in from the air filter.. is it a cone filter or standard.. because if its cone it will defa make that sound.... a CK2 can be done up nicely man.. plenty of turbos there for it too..

thanks mate..

Yes its cone type filter

must b a turbine fixed to the itake pipe whr cone fits..whts d cone brand?

afa i know its a K&N raceredge brother :)

guys, i want to know that should i keep my CK2 or go for an EK3 or any 1.0-1.5m range car? (I love to have an original evo 3 or 4 if it fits with my budget)

i want a car with good acceleration & i can spend 2 or 3 lakhs for it, I dont care about top speed..(180Kmph is more than enuff for me)

do i have to open a new thread?

Edited by da_kool_guy

afa i know its a K&N raceredge brother :)

BOV aka blow off valve is a unite that release the turbo boost out to the intake or to the atmosphere when u brake of shift, in ur case im sure you car doesn't have a Turbo so for non turbo aka NA cars u can fix a BOV, anyway regarding the sound u were talking about coming from the intake, it must be the sound of air sucking in, sometime u can hear" woosh" sound at high RPM , even in a Turbo car's BOV is not consider as performance MOD

Anyway you as a computer guy why don't u do some search in the internet about Honda Engine, Modifications, parts, etc, Internet is very easy way to learn things, u can search Headers for D15B, down pipe, CAI ( cold air Intake) etc, in EK there are lods of IT guys around who know lot about motor mechanical stuff

cheers