• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Subaru Legacy B4 (1999-2001)

RLan

pericles - there is a way to ask technical question, i don't give a shit abt u editing my post, but when u type the reason for editing my post, don't bull shit

Two things: One the man is skeptical, it shows. You will find plenty of them. If you DO have a proper plan and not just an idea saying "bolt this on, add 20hp" then it shouldn't bother you.

Two, he didn't ask you, so there is REALLY no reason for YOU to jump in with insults. There is no reason to jump in with insults anyway.

Coz even I am skeptical. I've no doubt it will be faster and more powerful. but making claims like 800hp? on 95 oct? But there is no way to prove it, or disprove it, which is why I don't bother to comment.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STiB4,i have nothing against you...it's just that untill now the most powerful car in autolanka was mani's supra TT which had 600 odd BHP...so when someone claims to building a 800bhb car naturally as petrolheads we're all interested,that's why I asked how you were going to do it,to increase my technical knowhow and because I am honestly facinated...but seeing as I have not yet received a specific answer one tends to wonder if you made the 800bhp claim just to impress gullible newbies. :)

1. Pericles. We never made a claim for 800 bHp on 95 OCT. That would be quite a stupid claim to make. Read between the lines mate. I think you would be wise enough to know it. That sort of an output I can't even dream of with my present turbo. I said, in a few months AFTER I get a bigger turbo AND the relevant mods to put the power down, then maybe yes. I never went around MAKING any claims. Someone asked me a question about the plans for my car and I replied. If I DIDN'T have a proper plan, I wouldn't be spending all my hard earned money on it. And yes, I'm NOT the type that adds a chopped exhaust, pod air filter, chipped ECU and claim I'm pumping 40+ extra horses.

2. MasterDon. Mate, I'm not building my car to challenge anyone or prove my car is faster than the other's. I'm older than that and a bit more mature too. Given the job that I do, this is just a means to while away the little bit of free time that I am blessed with and for my own enjoyment. I have no requirement to say or show that my equipment is bigger. If I really wanted to be of competition to someone I would have bought a LIGHTER STi and done this instead of a 1.5 ton car. EXCLUDING my weight that is! :D You can add another 110Kgs for that. As I said very clearly in my earlier post, ONCE I reach that output or thereabout, I will enlighten you on how I managed to do it. Maybe I'll go buy a COBB AccessPORT to check it myself. Again, I don't need to impress any newbies. Whether they are gullible or not is your judgment. I gain no satisfaction from claiming anything that I can't prove. Bottom line, I gain no satisfaction from CLAIMING anything.

1. Pericles. We never made a claim for 800 bHp on 95 OCT. That would be quite a stupid claim to make. Read between the lines mate. I think you would be wise enough to know it. That sort of an output I can't even dream of with my present turbo. I said, in a few months AFTER I get a bigger turbo AND the relevant mods to put the power down, then maybe yes. I never went around MAKING any claims. Someone asked me a question about the plans for my car and I replied. If I DIDN'T have a proper plan, I wouldn't be spending all my hard earned money on it. And yes, I'm NOT the type that adds a chopped exhaust, pod air filter, chipped ECU and claim I'm pumping 40+ extra horses.

Hence the absence of comment. Until Gihan got into insults.

1. Pericles. We never made a claim for 800 bHp on 95 OCT. That would be quite a stupid claim to make.

I dont know dude, but I too was quite skeptical, and it (the post you made below) sure did sound like a claim..

hehe! With the present turbo maybe 400+ at the fly but later on with a bigger turbo, harder tranny, diff, better suspension and FMIC, 800+

fingers crossed ofcourse.

I dont know dude, but I too was quite skeptical, and it (the post you made below) sure did sound like a claim..

Did I say 800bHp on 95 OCT?

Does "Fingers crossed" sound like a claim to you? Funny, because that sounds more like a hope to me.

Coz even I am skeptical. I've no doubt it will be faster and more powerful. but making claims like 800hp? on 95 oct? But there is no way to prove it, or disprove it, which is why I don't bother to comment.

when B4 brought the stuff they offered 3 packages, 1 up to 500 hp 2 up to 800 hp 3 up to 1080 hp, so he got the stage 1 of the 800 hp package, but that doesn't mean after installing those to the car it will pump 800hp, what it mean is it will support up to 800hp, soon hes getting M8, Gearbox, Rear diff, injectors, bigger turbo, wastegate, FMIC etc, then like he mentioned earlier brakes, suspension etc,

still with the Gtech pro without a dyno we can get est output of the BHP car pumps, ok now the 95oct factor, even i don't run 95 oct , so with mixing the magic water we can always increase the oct

other thing is its his car and his money, he can claim whatever he wants, if anyone has doubts they can come to the Green Path to check the BHP :rolleyes: other than wasting another precious Saturday sitting next to the computer

when B4 brought the stuff they offered 3 packages, 1 up to 500 hp 2 up to 800 hp 3 up to 1080 hp, so he got the stage 1 of the 800 hp package, but that doesn't mean after installing those to the car it will pump 800hp, what it mean is it will support up to 800hp, soon hes getting M8, Gearbox, Rear diff, injectors, bigger turbo, wastegate, FMIC etc, then like he mentioned earlier brakes, suspension etc,

still with the Gtech pro without a dyno we can get est output of the BHP car pumps, ok now the 95oct factor, even i don't run 95 oct , so with mixing the magic water we can always increase the oct

other thing is its his car and his money, he can claim whatever he wants, if anyone has doubts they can come to the Green Path to check the BHP :rolleyes: other than wasting another precious Saturday sitting next to the computer

ditto...............

aahhhhh...so it will "support" 800bhp....eka missak...come to think of it my old morris minor too would support up to 900bhp...do you think that will be enough to raise girls' skirts when it passes by? :unsure:

and i had no idea that green path featured a dyno on saturday nights...heehee

aahhhhh...so it will "support" 800bhp....eka missak...come to think of it my old morris minor too would support up to 900bhp...do you think that will be enough to raise girls' skirts when it passes by? :unsure:

and i had no idea that green path featured a dyno on saturday nights...heehee

hahaha!!! Is that the only way you get to look up a girl's skirt? Man in that case I'll make sure I help you out with some skirt raising runs.

:D

hahaha!!! Is that the only way you get to look up a girl's skirt? Man in that case I'll make sure I help you out with some skirt raising runs.

really???...in your 800bhp(supported) car?...that would be awesome...yay! :jumping-smiley-013:

i'll come in my 900bhp(supported) car :)

:lol: :lol: :lol::D :D :D dude what u say i have 2 tin cans parked at my back yard, shall we do a tin can show to earn some money :lol: dude those are bit slower than the del sol but i bit faster than my great great granny's car collection :lol:

Your magic water increases it what? 2, 3 oct?

Come to Green Path to check the BHP? I dunno if you thought you were insulting me with the "next to the computer" part, but when you make a statement as dumb as Come to GreenPath and check BHP, its sorta hard to get offended. Easily the dumbest statement I've heard all year. Its ok dude. Go spend your time on Green Path dreaming of your horses. When you get around to tuning and installing that is.

We know its his car and his money. No one said Don't do it, its a waste. If he wants to waste it, its his to waste.

Also, its funny as to why YOU are worked up when its HIS car and money. Like total scrub behavior. Mystifying why you wanna do that when you HAVE a car, but different strokes, I guess.

Your magic water increases it what? 2, 3 oct?

Come to Green Path to check the BHP? I dunno if you thought you were insulting me with the "next to the computer" part, but when you make a statement as dumb as Come to GreenPath and check BHP, its sorta hard to get offended. Easily the dumbest statement I've heard all year. Its ok dude. Go spend your time on Green Path dreaming of your horses. When you get around to tuning and installing that is.

We know its his car and his money. No one said Don't do it, its a waste. If he wants to waste it, its his to waste.

Also, its funny as to why YOU are worked up when its HIS car and money. Like total scrub behavior. Mystifying why you wanna do that when you HAVE a car, but different strokes, I guess.

at least my dumb statement help u all to understand there is no way to measure BHP in sl :lol: i always get mad when a looser comes and insult my friends, all i have to say is its his car so there is no need all the tin can guys and bajaj guys putting their head in and say no no this aint has this, blah blah, and all the shit, magic water has rating of 2.2oct for ever 10%, also one more thing, i have seen some calming their 1.6L pump 190 HP, etc, till no no one wanted to find out, so whats the big deal with the B4 ? some claiming 2L cant pump this etc, but who the hell they know its a 2L or 2.25 :rolleyes: so other than putting their heads in to unwanted business isnt it better to wash the tin cans at home ?

Come on guys, what's the point of these useless arguments? I thought we are here to help each other. Each person is different. Because of that differences if we try to insult each other, we'll never go foward.

We gotta keep our cool and standup as a commiunity. :alc:

at least my dumb statement help u all to understand there is no way to measure BHP in sl :lol: i always get mad when a looser comes and insult my friends, all i have to say is its his car so there is no need all the tin can guys and bajaj guys putting their head in and say no no this aint has this, blah blah, and all the shit, magic water has rating of 2.2oct for ever 10%, also one more thing, i have seen some calming their 1.6L pump 190 HP, etc, till no no one wanted to find out, so whats the big deal with the B4 ? some claiming 2L cant pump this etc, but who the hell they know its a 2L or 2.25 :rolleyes: so other than putting their heads in to unwanted business isnt it better to wash the tin cans at home ?

We don't meed to claim dude, those are factory figures. And 800 is quite a bit further along than 200. Not to mention increasing displacement wasn't mentioned in the mod list. Besides, if you didn't want anyone putting their heads in it, you shouldn't have posted it :lol:

And I don't think anyone needed help understanding there is no dyno in SL :rolleyes: Except of course, you human dyno guys.

And for a guy who insults ppl by talking about staying next to a computer on Sat night, that is an interesting time you've made your post...

OMG!!! :lol:

ah come now peri,you know factory figures mean nothin untill you drop by green path and measure your bhp :P i hear your VZR-N1 supports up to 1500bhp....2000bhp with magic water. :lol:

seriously,it's almost embarrasing to argue with a guy whose clearly suffering some form of mental retardation,I mean look at the pictures he's posted,are they seriously supposed to insult me...and what's this obssesion with "tin cans" in every damn post,or is that a mark of his limited vocabulary.... :ninja:

DUMBASS!!! :angry-smiley-048:

• 6 months later...

I was going through the Subaru forum and came upon this thread. It's an interesting topic - to say the least. :)

I DONT WANT TO OPEN A CAN OF WORMS -- but @ Sti B4 or Gihan Fx- can we know whether your project is completed? If so - can you'll update A/L.? Since there'll be a dyno in S.L. soon - you'll will know exactly - the bhp of your car.

@ Sti B4 - in the 02nd post - you have stated "I have also emptied a full tank of fuel with Tolouene in 20 mts. :D That's a 60L tank mind you." i'm not 'jibing' you when i ask - how did you do this? speeds attained?

if you think there will be fireworks again - PLEASE REFRAIN FROM RESPONDING :unsure: