• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Ek3 To Sir

RLan

i was there when Nirosh was Racing His GT, if u not sure ask AL member Dilon, those days he was Driving AC3, anyway we all know u dont have balls to accept chooti puthas challenge, u can talk here with the help of people who lick ya back side, but im sure u will never ever accept his challenge

Comprehension problems Gihan? Chooti never challenged me. He challenged VVTi. And VVTi volunteered me.

And kid, I was there when Dilan was racing him Autozam. Or his brothers autozam, since his car was the RX7.

And no, I won't accept even if chooti does challenge me. And I don't care what you think about it. Quite honestly, who DOES care what you think about it? Other than your mama anyway.

Edited by Pericles

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if someone don't have balls to drag or Track racing then they should not try to insult other people projects or their cars, someday if we meet these looser face to face then we can see they running away hiding their tails in their back side, thats why they always try to prove and insult people in front of the computer and back off from real life stuff

Oh ok. That certainly explains the Evo III engine story. Man aint someone trying to ooze machismo and talk big? Ironically, on the forums, trying to insult people.

And please, do come up and meet face to face.

There is a term to describe such people. Starts with a 'P' and ends with a 'Y'. Has three other letters in between and one is a vowel. Which is why I decided to shut up regarding the B4 project.

End of the day it's your car and your money. What you decide to do with it and how you go about doing it is your business. Clearly, this JOKE of a forum is not a place where a real enthusiast can come for advice or info. Some of the members are whiny little mama's boys that never grew up psychologically beyond the tender age of 10. They think their little 'Dinky Toy' is far superior to the others because that's what the manual says!

Come to think of it, this is the same fate that has befallen this country. People are always prone to screw-up somebody rather than give a helping hand. A member wanted to know what the Fuel consumption would be like with a conversion and all of a sudden he becomes a funny man. People find him to be of a 'Curious' sort. Absolutely pathetic.

I would advice anyone to steer well clear of this forum when seeking advice regarding anything, unless you are in the good books of the 'Management'. Even then I doubt you would get any advice\info worth a damn and anyone that has a problem with my post or a requirement to delete this along with the others can go shove it up a hole where the sun don't shine. If unable to do it themselves they are more than welcome to come to me for assistance.

Peace out.

Suranga.

Well said man :violent-smiley-099:

Oh ok. That certainly explains the Evo III engine story. Man aint someone trying to ooze machismo and talk big? Ironically, on the forums, trying to insult people.

i would love to meet VVTI at a track to c how fast his tin can is :violent-smiley-030:

:D :D :D

If a person challenge Us we must be able to face it. If not we are fellows without a back bone.

and also if that kind of people do not wanna have a race or prove (In Reality) that their cars are faster they must refrain from Lookin down on others cars :)

Disagree. Just coz some idiot wants to blow hot air is no reason to get worked up and add wear to your car. Prove what? To who? You have to know whos opinions are important to you, and prove things to those people, not wanna be tough guys who troll the 'net.

My Honda bashing??? I love Hondas! I would never bash Hondas. :)

I love the sound they make when they rattle past me... body kit shaking, beat barrel vibrating, engine wheezing... 90s Gangsta Rap pouring out of cheap Chinese Fusion speakers, you just gotta love it!!

BTW, I am very curious why we are sensitive about Hondas on this forum? Its as if the general motoring public in SL has no clue about other vehicle makes.

Its almost as if we are walking on glass when it comes to Hondas. :)

well its not really about the Honda's. its about the nissan's that people like you are so sensitive of :angry-smiley-048:

if your man enough accept my challenge & bring any car of your choice to pannala. i will run my EG6 lets do 15 laps & see if you can drive as fast as your mouth :angry-smiley-024:

I would advice anyone to steer well clear of this forum when seeking advice regarding anything, unless you are in the good books of the 'Management'. Even then I doubt you would get any advice\info worth a damn and anyone that has a problem with my post or a requirement to delete this along with the others can go shove it up a hole where the sun don't shine. If unable to do it themselves they are more than welcome to come to me for assistance.

Peace out.

Suranga.

I'm sure everyone is fascinated with your advice. Awesome! Thumbs up! Please do look up the forum rule that says moderators can, without notice, delete any post they feel does not contribute value to the thread. Just because there is considerable leeway granted doesn't mean you should try to take advantage of it. And while I'm sure you have plenty of experience shoving things in holes where the sun don't shine, I'll pass on your assistance. Thanks for the offer tho.

Also I am quite interested how you want to advise (which is how you write the verb, by the way) people to stay away from this forum, but yet find yourself unable to follow your own advice (noun) and posted that lengthy post back there. Curious and quite fascinating.

gosh Peri...don't use so many big words,you know our friend has a huge comprehension problem as it is...I bet you right now he's googling every other word in your posts trying to come up with a retarded reply.

:D :D :D

If a person challenge Us we must be able to face it. If not we are fellows without a back bone.

and also if that kind of people do not wanna have a race or prove (In Reality) that their cars are faster they must refrain from Lookin down on others cars :)

say,aren't you the fella who used to post as "ek3" and got your ass handed to you by supra and co in them maruti threads?...back with another handle I see...

but please,do feel free to enlighten us mortals with your glorious wisdom.

Peace out.

Suranga.

:bye: :bye:

:jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013: I was just being Sarki MRM :rolleyes: This thread is getting out of hand... Lets move on guys... Mirigama sounds good maybe once i'm back we can meet up and do some laps... Cheers guys i'm outta here... :ninja:

he he .. no worries, lets try and organise the mirigama thing so we all can have some fun rather than talking all Bullshit in a forum .

Its interesting to see people dancing over a 170-190hp car's capabilities- Personally everyone's tin can is going to get whipped by the (what?) the 800hp 'supported 2.0 :P

Anyway typical bar room attitude to resolving an argument- when the vocabulary fails- out with the fists!

To the topic starter- IMO there is more than enough research and info available on this subject on the net and enough of local garages willing to help you do the job. I'd recommend you talk to Zakie..

Guys, I am really sorry about this. It seems that I had a big part in starting this mess. Should have known better after a certain GoKart track fiasco few months ago.

I apologize to everybody.

Edited by VVTi

Peace out.

Suranga.

I have issues with a lot of the content of that very long post, but let me just address this particular point which I frankly find more than a little bit insulting. (And please dont bother telling me to shove things where the sun dont shine etc, its a bit of a tired joke now).

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...mp;#entry113405

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...mp;#entry113403

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...mp;#entry113424

If you'd just visit any of those links (all put up within the last day or two), you'll find that they all have people asking for advice on various matters. And guess what? They've GOTTEN useful advice.

Kinda deflates your argument a tad, don't it?

Yeah I do visit the forum but only for purposes of entertainment. It does get quite amusing most of the time. This being a case in point!

And no, fortunately or unfortunately, I'm not an EXPERT like you Praveen, to be handing out advice to anyone. Which is why I don't find people seeking advice to be of a 'Curious' sort.

No matter how much you and your little friends argue, everyone can see where you all stand. That is transparent enough. It's quite obvious that this has become a pathetic excuse for a proffesional forum! Therefore, I withdraw my membership. Thankyou very much. :angry-smiley-048:

Yeah I do visit the forum but only for purposes of entertainment. It does get quite amusing most of the time. This being a case in point!

And no, fortunately or unfortunately, I'm not an EXPERT like you Praveen, to be handing out advice to anyone. Which is why I don't find people seeking advice to be of a 'Curious' sort.

No matter how much you and your little friends argue, everyone can see where you all stand. That is transparent enough. It's quite obvious that this has become a pathetic excuse for a proffesional forum! Therefore, I withdraw my membership. Thankyou very much. :angry-smiley-048:

1. Its actually Preveen

2. Around here, I prefer Pericles.

3. I have never claimed to be an expert. Please to point out a post where I claim to be an expert. In some automotive field.

4. Asking for a fuel consumption figure is not asking for advice, it is asking for information.

5. I'm curious who this everyone is. Who is this everyone? And where do we stand?

6. This isn't a professional (spelling again) forum. I do believe most of the people here aren't automotive professionals. Most, not all. Most are just interested individuals. Bar a few exceptions, there aren't people who make money from automotive ventures. I do hope you looked up what "professional" meant before you tried using it.

7. You have made a wise choice to leave if you aren't getting anything out of the forum. Absolutely no use wasting your time if there is no return for you. Good luck to you. Considering the advice you take, you'll need it!

Edited by Pericles

Machang, please don't take anything that happens here personally. Its all for fun. We all have our thresholds and some can handle pushing it around, while some can't.

The forum does have its many positive sides where people actually get help on various things.

We all have our little bit of knowledge and experience that we can contribute here.

That's what this forum is about. Exchange of knowledge and experience.

Leaving the forum over something that you had no part of is silly.

So don't set a bad precedent where people leave the forum over silly clashes over personal opinions. most of us are grown ups... I hope... So lets all take a deep breath, meet up one of these days and have a beer and laugh about this.

wow... i just had a big lunch and was about to fall asleep.. thanks autolanka for waking me up..

anywayz my 2 cents..

i do agree that when someone does ask for advice we should (provided we know what we are talking about) give the fella the advice.. and then do the fun stuff...

and even for me.. i hate people coming up and asking me what the fuel consumption in the car. because like everyone here who has high performance cars (not me) didnt buy it for the fuel consumption. or didnt do it up for that reason.. so its really annoying to hear it...

my opinion is, if u are gonna do up ur car.. and want more power, and this and that.. u will eventually have to compromiise on the fuel.. u cant have both.....

i hope i ma right on this one..

guys guys guys....chill!

these sorta things are bound to happen from time to time when so many diverse group of people get together and have a forum like this...

some of the screen names here have real faces behind them and some don't...i have the privilege of being a member here for a long time and have made great friends with quite a few people.

we might not see eye to eye on certain issues... but being people who are into cars a sort of loyalty to ones preferred brand will always be there...

case in point...i drive a humble old corolla... that car has been bashed so many times by so many people...

Never lost friends because if it...

And though i'm not sure it's the case here and i can be completely wrong on this...but i feel that those who have met on a person to person basis tend to be taken more seriously than those who just pop up with tall claims... we have seen many folks like that here and the most recent been one Mr.Nihal from crisco :D

I'm short of time to write a proper post so do forgive me for that... in short... i don't see the reason for anybody to leave the forum. Lets meet up and the next AL g2g...have a few pints and have a good time eh :)

after all...life's too short to be fighting over these silly little things... and more than that loose friends and potential friends over it

just my 2c

Machang, please don't take anything that happens here personally. Its all for fun. We all have our thresholds and some can handle pushing it around, while some can't.

The forum does have its many positive sides where people actually get help on various things.

We all have our little bit of knowledge and experience that we can contribute here.

That's what this forum is about. Exchange of knowledge and experience.

Leaving the forum over something that you had no part of is silly.

So don't set a bad precedent where people leave the forum over silly clashes over personal opinions. most of us are grown ups... I hope... So lets all take a deep breath, meet up one of these days and have a beer and laugh about this.

dammit man...you beat me to it :)

well its not really about the Honda's. its about the nissan's that people like you are so sensitive of :angry-smiley-048:

if your man enough accept my challenge & bring any car of your choice to pannala. i will run my EG6 lets do 15 laps & see if you can drive as fast as your mouth :angry-smiley-024:

:blink: