• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Wheel Alignment

mistaken_ID

I replaced my 165/80/13 tyres with 185/70/13 and they did a wheel alignment and balancing! Now the steering wheel possition is not straight and i feel the car is pulling towards left hand side!

Tyre pressure was equal on all tyres!

Can anyone recommend a good place around dehiwala, wellawatta who can do a good alignment! <a computerized one>

and whats the tyre pressure i should inflate?

Regards

I replaced my 165/80/13 tyres with 185/70/13 and they did a wheel alignment and balancing! Now the steering wheel possition is not straight and i feel the car is pulling towards left hand side!

Can anyone recommend a good place around dehiwala, wellawatta who can do a good alignment! <a computerized one>

Regards

Just go back to the tire dealer and tell them they did a crap job and get them to do it again. Most places would be happy to make amends in order to keep your business.

Since you said Dehiwela, you could try Amila's near the Police station on Hill Street. Tho not computerized AFAIK.

Or check the place opposite Dehiwala Police station... Ravindra tyre house if I remember... they have the computerised facility and are ok as far as I know...

Regards

Dear mate,

You have selected wrong tyre sizes. Ones applied to the following tyre size calculator,

http://www.1010tires.com/tiresizecalculator.asp

The result was 7.55% tyre size increase with 8.161% speedometer reduction. Changing tyre sizes are acceptable but you can not increase the tire diameter. This will create lower breaking efficiency, lower speedometer (& odometer) reading. Probably the gap between tyre & vehicle become lower hitting the tyres against vehicle when going through humps irregularities in the road.

So using these oversize tyres are not acceptable. Newer thrust Sri Lankan seller's words, always ask some professional or just type the question in google and search.

Dear mate,

You have selected wrong tyre sizes. Ones applied to the following tyre size calculator,

http://www.1010tires.com/tiresizecalculator.asp

The result was 7.55% tyre size increase with 8.161% speedometer reduction. Changing tyre sizes are acceptable but you can not increase the tire diameter. This will create lower breaking efficiency, lower speedometer (& odometer) reading. Probably the gap between tyre & vehicle become lower hitting the tyres against vehicle when going through humps irregularities in the road.

So using these oversize tyres are not acceptable. Newer thrust Sri Lankan seller's words, always ask some professional or just type the question in google and search.

tanx for the info mate! When i checked the tyre sizes on the above link it gives a slight percentage as difference! And yeah the height was also worried me but still i didnt have an issue about it!

Thanx alot again!

I Really appreciate!

Or check the place opposite Dehiwala Police station... Ravindra tyre house if I remember... they have the computerised facility and are ok as far as I know...

i dnt like their attitude!

Once i went to get a set off tyres and i wanted a set of bridgestone<not the japanese> and they were out of stock and he was recommending some chinese bullshit and ive never heard that name before, and he was almost ready to change saying badu hodai mahattaya! And few months back i changed my cv joints and for safe side i went for an alignment and they said there is some play in tyre rods and cant do the alignment and he wanted me to replace it at ravee***, then i said no and went to ma garage to get it checked and to see there were no play as such!

Edited by mistaken_ID

i dnt like their attitude!

Once i went to get a set off tyres and i wanted a set of bridgestone<not the japanese> and they were out of stock and he was recommending some chinese bullshit and ive never heard that name before, and he was almost ready to change saying badu hodai mahattaya! And few months back i changed my cv joints and for safe side i went for an alignment and they said there is some play in tyre rods and cant do the alignment and he wanted me to replace it at ravee***, then i said no and went to ma garage to get it checked and to see there were no play as such!

they would likely have recommended/suggested Maaxis tires