• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Noise Pollution Problems Anyone ? ::

dragster

Question

have you guys had any problems with the cops for a loud exhaust ? if so can you pls let me know how you guys got away with it or what was the end result ? also is there a limit or a measure of noise you could make with your exhaust ?

• Answers 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

i was thinking of changing my silencer as it's still standard . i have to change my idea now as i dont want to go through all this hassle

specially after :unsure:

Go for a nearly new (or new if you can) JASMA certified street barrel- they usually come a bit restricted.. better yet try and get the whole system down- right from cat- it may be worth it for a VZR

Go for a nearly new (or new if you can) JASMA certified street barrel- they usually come a bit restricted.. better yet try and get the whole system down- right from cat- it may be worth it for a VZR

that's good info bro. thanks

how can i get one of these?? do you mind giving a me a contact info to get this down.

There was an article in the paper some time ago about these underage Int. sch. types that drive without licenses, and one j***a$$ who gets off by claiming to be a lawyer. Now I've never been stopped for noise, but if I am, I think I'll demand a spot check for noise from an instrument, and if they can't provide, threaten to sue them for harrasment, illegal detention and possibly mental distress. "I'm a lawyer" might work. But I'll go with "my sis is a lawyer" which is true :violent-smiley-099: Make a show of writing down the buggers badge no.

U can't argue with the radar guns for speeding, but u can argue for this. What u gonna say to a cop who tries to stop u for speeding if he doesn't have a radar gun? Same thing ....

agree ... u meant iTalk, how we find rules and regulation related to motor stuff?

that's good info bro. thanks

how can i get one of these?? do you mind giving a me a contact info to get this down.

You may need an inside contact at one of the recon parts shops to help you out.... you maybe able to order on the net as well. It tough to find one here though- I last saw some hks and kaki at Ex****m sports though a bit over priced in my opinion for used stuff.

You may need an inside contact at one of the recon parts shops to help you out.... you maybe able to order on the net as well. It tough to find one here though- I last saw some hks and kaki at Ex****m sports though a bit over priced in my opinion for used stuff.

yeah very expensive... best way is to order on the net ... n try ebay or anyother place

thanks machan,

i have a friend in japan let me try to get one through him, i think that will be the best deal.

thanks again

Ela Ela good Luck bro.... more hp for ur VZR................... another NISSAN user :blink:

machan my car is still stock & not even the intake is changed

very soon i will do some mods , now i'm really stuck with my house work

:angry-smiley-048:

Im sure that more than one of the nissan's owned on this forum can catch ur ass... :D .... :angry-smiley-048: .... NISSAN4LIFE..!!! Ok Ok im bored..... :P

:blink: brag...

anyways... I found on the Net that Tanabe's are street friendly and it compiles with JASMA regulations... also it's less than 93db... wonder how much a Tanbe will cost....

:angry-smiley-048: brag...

anyways... I found on the Net that Tanabe's are street friendly and it compiles with JASMA regulations... also it's less than 93db... wonder how much a Tanbe will cost....

15-20k brand new.. I have an old one one..refer incident one. 93db dont think so :D:P:blink:

Machan "15 - 20 k brand new" it is just the end or is it the full pipe from manifold ?????.

Just the tail man.. Eg: refer www.kakimotoracing.co.jp they got a full list for Nissan etc. - the sites in Japaniese, you may need to go through google for english

OT!!machan pilawoos are u the one with the black sparco puma racing shoes? Just wanna make sure?

Not sure you got the right person dude.. I had a pair which I've not used for about 2 years now.. (where the hell are those?? :angry-smiley-048: )

Just the tail man.. Eg: refer www.kakimotoracing.co.jp they got a full list for Nissan etc. - the sites in Japaniese, you may need to go through google for english

Not sure you got the right person dude.. I had a pair which I've not used for about 2 years now.. (where the hell are those?? :angry-smiley-048: )

I'm talking about 2 years back bro! on pilla steps??

15-20k brand new.. I have an old one one..refer incident one. 93db dont think so :blink::D:angry-smiley-048:

that's what they are saying...

CONCEPT G is an all new motorsports developed exhaust system that features high power benefits, while maintaining responsible sound levels.

Using the all new 'continuous strand' ADVANTEX packing material technology, CONCEPT G acheives extremely high levels of exhaust system efficiency, while maintaining a street driveable, extremely clean sound output that is under 93db.

This system requires no removeable silencer for under 93db operation at all rpms, and produces a unique, deep tone and rumble.

The full SUS304 stainless CONCEPT G is designed for optimal pipe routing as well as ground clearance. It's sporty appearance and angle-cut tip is ideal for the sports car & sport compact driver.

Standard on Z's?

Along with a powerful engine, the Z produces a powerful sports car sound to match – one without the low frequency booming or rumbling that can grow tiresome on long trips or high-pitched mechanical sounds. The exhaust sound is maximized at low RPM (1,000-3,500 RPM), but quiet at normal cruising range. Intake sound is maximized at high RPM (3,500-6,000 RPM), especially at wide throttle openings, but toned down during cruising.

source : http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/nissan_350z.asp