• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Formula-1 2010

miniace

Quite a few new self proclaimed F1 pundits these days.. watching stuff on weekends and listening to Steve Slater and all.

Anyway F1 Driver salaries for 2010 & current standing: (Unconfirmed as published by the Spanish press 'El-mundo)

Drivers:

1. Fernando Alonso Ferrari €30m 5th

2. Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes €16m 2nd

3. Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari €16m N/A

4. Felipe Massa Ferrari €14m 6th

5. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes €9m 4th

6. Michael Schumacher Mercedes Grand Prix €8m 9th

7. Nico Rosberg Mercedes Grand Prix €8m 7th

8. Robert Kubica Renault F1 €7.5m 8th

9. Rubens Barrichello Williams F1 €5.5m 11th

10. Mark Webber R*D B*LL Racing €4.2m 1st

11. Jarno Trulli Lotus Racing €3m 19th=

12. Sebastian Vettel R*D B*LL Racing €2m 3rd

13. Heikki Kovalainen Lotus Racing €2m 19th=

14. Timo Glock Virgin Racing €1m 19th=

15. Nico Hülkenberg Williams F1 €700,000 15th

16. Pedro de la Rosa Sauber €500,000 17th

17. Kamui Kobayashi Sauber €500,000 12th=

18. Vitaly Petrov Renault F1 €400,000 12th=

19. Jaime Alguersuari Scuderia Toro Rosso €400,000 18th

20. Sébastien Buemi Scuderia Toro Rosso €400,000 16th

21. Adrian Sutil Force India F1 €200,000 10th

22. Vitantonio Liuzzi Force India F1 €200,000 14th

23. Lucas Di Grassi Virgin Racing €200,000 19th=

24. Bruno Senna Hispania Racing €150,000 19th=

25. Karun Chandhok Hispania Racing €Nil 19th=

26. Sakon Yamamoto Hispania Racing €Nil 19th =

Teams:

1. Ferrari €60m 3rd

2. McLaren-Mercedes €25m 2nd

3. Mercedes Grand Prix €16m 4th

4. Renault F1 €7.9m 5th

5. R*D B*LL Racing €6.2m 1st

6. Williams F1 €6.2m 7th

7. Lotus Racing €5m 10th=

8. Virgin Racing €1.2m 10th=

9. Sauber €1m 8th

10. Scuderia Toro Rosso €800,000 9th

11. Force India F1 €400,000 6th

12. Hispania Racing €150,000 10th=

2009 details (not verified)

Full list of F1 2009 driver salaries:

1. Kimi Raikkonen $45m

2. Lewis Hamilton $18m

3. Fernando Alonso $15m

4. Nico Rosberg $8.5m

5. Felipe Massa $8m

6. Jarno Trulli $6.5m

7. Sebastian Vettel $6m

8. Mark Webber $5.5m

9. Jenson Button $5m

10. Robert Kubica $4.5m

11. Heikki Kovalainen $3.5m

12. Nick Heidfeld $2.8m

13. Timo Glock $2m

14. Giancarlo Fisichella $1.5m

15. Sébastien Buemi $1.5m

16. Rubens Barrichello $1m

17. Jaime Alguersuari $0.5m

18. Vitantonio Liuzzi $Nil

19. Adrian Sutil $Nil

20. Romain Grosjean $Nil

21. Kazuki Nakajima $Nil

What the F1 teams spent on drivers in 2009:

1. Ferrari $53m

2. McLaren-Mercedes $21.5m

3. Renault $15m

4. R*D B*LL Racing $11.5m

5. Toyota $8.5

6. Williams $8.5m

7. BMW-Sauber $7.3m

8. Brawn GP $6m

9. Scuderia Toro Rosso $2m

10. Force India $1.5m

Edited by Elvis_Pil

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Alonso wins!!!...me very happy :)...BTW sorry hamilton fans.but him throwing a hissy fit every time he crashes out is not cool...don't take this too seriously though.it's just the opinion of a lifelong tifosi :D

Hey Watchman!...you have any pics for us machan? :)

Agree Hamilton shouldnt sulk. But pretty darn sad that McLaren is dropping in the points table.

And yep, got some pictures, need to sort through them; gimme a few days.

Brilliant race! Full of excitement- Penalties handed out to Sutil and the Hulk chicane jump'n changing the final result:

Pos Driver Team Time 1. Alonso Ferrari 1h57:53.579 2. Vettel R*D B*LL-Renault + 0.293 3. Webber R*D B*LL-Renault + 29.141 4. Button McLaren-Mercedes + 30.384 5. Rosberg Mercedes + 49.394 6. Barrichello Williams-Cosworth + 56.101 7. Kubica Renault + 1:26.559 8. Sutil Force India-Mercedes + 1:52.416 9. Hulkenberg Williams-Cosworth + 1:52.791 10. Massa Ferrari + 1:53.297 11. Petrov Renault + 1 lap 12. Alguersuari Toro Rosso-Ferrari + 1 lap 13. Schumacher Mercedes + 1 lap 14. Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari + 1 lap 15. Di Grassi Virgin-Cosworth + 2 laps 16. Kovalainen Lotus-Cosworth + 3 laps

Another embarrassing race for the Red Barren.. Thrilled with Rubes and Hulk's run!

Alonso wins!!!...me very happy :)...BTW sorry hamilton fans.but him throwing a hissy fit every time he crashes out is not cool...don't take this too seriously though.it's just the opinion of a lifelong tifosi :D

Hey Watchman!...you have any pics for us machan? :)

I think he's trying to be Senna :) Put people in a position where they have to avoid the accident. But you gotta accept the risk if you do and they don't.

Do you guys think Alonso has a real chance, given the fact that he has to use revamped engines in the next 4 races (what's the chance he's gonna sacrifice 10 grid positions for a new engine?).

Webber might not face the same level of choice till Brazil or Abu Dhabi and other three are similar.

I personally believe he's the most clinical of all 5 drivers but if his car and engines don't support him .... :mellow:

Do you guys think Alonso has a real chance, given the fact that he has to use revamped engines in the next 4 races (what's the chance he's gonna sacrifice 10 grid positions for a new engine?).

Webber might not face the same level of choice till Brazil or Abu Dhabi and other three are similar.

I personally believe he's the most clinical of all 5 drivers but if his car and engines don't support him .... :mellow:

Later ... I think he can (re)use the Spa engine at Suzuka and the Monza one at Korea .. if the Korea race happens (there is a realistic threat that the track will not complete in time). But I've seen people suggest that he takes a fresh one and the 10 point grid penalty at Interlagos, because he has fought his way up through the grid with proven results and Brazil weather and racing patterns could be unpredictable.

Whatever strategy they chose - I sure hope it'll leave a close finish for the championship up until Abu Dhabi.

:alc:

Welcome back!

Notable change in the Avatar/Profile picture...

hehe, i had a tough time changing the avatar in the old forum! Had the Lexi for a while now, so about time i changed it..

well as alonso had made a statement prior to Singapore the team or the drivers don't seem to be too worried about the engine issue. I think they made changes to the way they use their engines during friday free practice, they took it real easy and were concentrating more on car setup rather than giving it the beans. Engine management should be crucial now. given the experience ferari has in F1, I'm sure they can manage this situation. You never know how things can turn around in this sport. but hey fingers crossed!

I think he's trying to be Senna :) Put people in a position where they have to avoid the accident. But you gotta accept the risk if you do and they don't.

'Trying' being the key work- when Senna pulled a move he was given respect by the other Drivers considering his reputation.. With the Hamilton the others give him the same regard as the 'kid who stuck his hand in the cookie jar' :)

• 3 weeks later...

Great race...for Ferrari and the neutral fan,cos the championship is still wide open for the last two races,this especially should spice up the racing on that boring track at Abu Dhabi.

And props for Hamilton for wanting to get on with it earlier,still not a fan though. :)

Absolutely! Thoroughly enjoyed the race - which could hv been a non-starter, after all the happenings in korea.

Being an Alonso fan, I could not get the smile off my face :D but Lewis and Sebastian both drove exceptionally under the circumstances.

Had Vettle gone on to win and somehow claim the championship though .. I don't think that would hv been fair on the rest of the drivers who hv on average driven far better than Vettle through the season (Alonso, Webber and Hamilton - to an extent).

Looking forward to Brazil, which could set up a thrilling climax for the finale.

Just hope Alonso could score a podium there!! :angry-smiley-048:

i feel sorry for rosberg. if it wasn't for usually twitchy webber then there would have been a nice battle between him and hamilton.

alonso seems to prove time and time again why so many in the paddock always call him the most complete package in the current generation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-1323683/Why-wrong-Fernando-Alonso-ended-F1-world-champion.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

LOL..the UK media at it again...just can't bare the fact that their two golden boys are not performing well this season.

Err, dude, Hamilton led the championship at one point and is still in third. A first from him and a DNF by Alonso and he's in it (And Alonso does have engine issues to deal with, right?). Also Hamilton has won 3 races and Button 2 this season. As a team, McLaren has the same number of outright wins as Ferrari. As a team McLaren is above Ferrari in the standings.

This is not "not performing well".

I'm not agreeing with the article, mind. Utter rubbish. Not to mention R*D B*LL isn't all innocence as far as favoritism goes, which this journalist seems to have lost sight of. And this buffer thing? Can't beat em, join 'em? Just not cricket, chaps.

Alonso wishes to win at all costs. Right attitude. Can't fault it. Just wrong methods. The biggest crybaby on the biggest crybaby team in motorsports. Just race and win dammit!

"not performing well" or "not good enough" for the brit meadia's liking and they dont have Button to rave on about like last year,instead they've taken up taking it out on Alonso,was what I mean to say.Those guys(brit journos) have varying standards even when it comes to their own(Wayne Rooney).I never meant to criticize any drivers ability as I'm fully aware what HAM & BUT are capable of...maybe I should have phrased it better. :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-1323683/Why-wrong-Fernando-Alonso-ended-F1-world-champion.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

LOL..the UK media at it again...just can't bare the fact that their two golden boys are not performing well this season.

What rubbish? Yes - Alonso is a cry baby and Ferrari made their best diver win the races and formulated their strategy for him. But so does ALL the other teams and drivers - on a lesser or a greater scale.

Complaints - ditto.

Team orders - ditto.

Anyone would be hard-pushed to point out the 'best' driver in F1 at the moment - each has (no so) distinct styles, faults and strengths but the top 5 along with Kubica, Kobayashi et al are certainly are at the top of their game or getting there.

To discredit Alonso is hilarious at the least, because as Isurujosh pointed out above - Alonso probably IS the most complete package in current F1!

And if someone goes so far (as the author of the article does) to question the persistence leading to luck, as in the last race, then you know who's kidding whom! :D

What rubbish? Yes - Alonso is a cry baby and Ferrari made their best diver win the races and formulated their strategy for him. But so does ALL the other teams and drivers - on a lesser or a greater scale.

Complaints - ditto.

Team orders - ditto.

Anyone would be hard-pushed to point out the 'best' driver in F1 at the moment - each has (no so) distinct styles, faults and strengths but the top 5 along with Kubica, Kobayashi et al are certainly are at the top of their game or getting there.

To discredit Alonso is hilarious at the least, because as Isurujosh pointed out above - Alonso probably IS the most complete package in current F1!

And if someone goes so far (as the author of the article does) to question the persistence leading to luck, as in the last race, then you know who's kidding whom! :D

Kobayashi in top 5 is a very brave claim. But Kobayahsi is no yet another Takuma Sato only for sure. I have always had a soft spot for his driving since season finale last year but I think he is not there among the top 5. IMHO Hamilton, Alonso and Kubica are in top 3, in that order. Whereas Button and Vettel completes the top 5.

Edited by isurujosh

Kobayashi in top 5 is a very brave claim. But Kobayahsi is no yet another Takuma Sato only for sure. I have always had a soft spot for his driving since season finale last year but I think he is not there among the top 5. IMHO Hamilton, Alonso and Kubica are in top 3, in that order. Whereas Button and Vettel completes the top 5.

No mate, I said Kubica and Kobayashi along with top 5! <_<

IMHO, Those two drivers seem to be best of the rest.

I would agree with your top 3 but not with Hamilton at top - not on current form.

But that's just an opinion!! LOL

No mate, I said Kubica and Kobayashi along with the current top 5! <_<

IMHO, Those two drivers seem to be best of the rest.

I would agree with your top 3 but not with Hamilton at top - not on current form.

But that's just an opinion!! LOL