• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fuel Economy Survey

Uditha88

if you ask about Axios or Allions there will be hell a lot of replies.lot of people will be there to help..really strange that people are not aware of the g11..

how much is the cost of it about?? :alc: :alc:

very true....i personally think that the bluebird is a much better car compared to allion/premio......the G11's interior is mind blowing!!

FNB-14 mean it is a 4wd one that's why it is bad on fuel mileage :)

yeah mate.. i know that AFTER i bought the car.. i mean.. before that i had a 12 Sri Mitshubishi Lancer... i didnt know much about cars at that time.. so my bad :(

Lol what to do ban... surprisingly most of the cars in kandy are auto..

+1

i always wonder why the majority of people in kandy prefer auto over manual B)

Guess you sold it to another poor soul who's now continuing the hate for it? laugh.gif

hahaha i was the 4th owner.. it was owned buy a tourist hire someone. bla bla before.. and after me i heard there have been around 6 more buyers.. god bless that crap XD

+1

i always wonder why the majority of people in kandy prefer auto over manual B)

becouse to be honest there arnt so many hills in kandy like people think.. just in kadugannawa area there are a bit steap roads.. but most of the roads here are flat.. :)

hahaha i was the 4th owner.. it was owned buy a tourist hire someone. bla bla before.. and after me i heard there have been around 6 more buyers.. god bless that crap XD

damn look like everyone hates that car :P

becouse to be honest there arnt so many hills in kandy like people think.. just in kadugannawa area there are a bit steap roads.. but most of the roads here are flat.. :)

i dont think so what about galagedara and gohagoda aria :)

Eh, what? Lets see, the road to Amaya involved considerable climbing. Hill top. The area near Trinity. Near Katugasthota. Any turn off from the far side of the lake (Heck near Hillwood was a helluva climb. So was the area near Suisse). Near the Prison. Heck there is a nice sloping road from the Station all the way to the Maligawa! The Bogambara ground area.

Where the heck did you live?

Well for us those little little hills feel very flat, so when travelling to Anuradhapura/Trinco it's like going on a carpet biggrin.gif

I'm sure your cars will disagree on that :) If you need to drop to the third or lower to pull up a hill... well, its a negative for your FC.

My dad was a planter, and until my late teens he was based in the Matale area. Used to pass thru Kandy every school holidays. Then he went to Nuwara Eliya/Uda Pussellawa area and there were some real funky hills around there :D Thats where I learned to drive. My sister too, those were some hilarious times :D

I'm sure your cars will disagree on that :) If you need to drop to the third or lower to pull up a hill... well, its a negative for your FC.

My dad was a planter, and until my late teens he was based in the Matale area. Used to pass thru Kandy every school holidays. Then he went to Nuwara Eliya/Uda Pussellawa area and there were some real funky hills around there :D Thats where I learned to drive. My sister too, those were some hilarious times :D

Oh yes, from Heerassagala onwards it's only in first or second right upto our house :)

Twisty winding hilly roads, wouldn't that have been a bit dangerous, considering you were only learning and could easily run off an edge? unsure.gif Just can't imagine how your sister did that, always thought most females are scared to drive even in straight lines!

Oh yes, from Heerassagala onwards it's only in first or second right upto our house :)

Twisty winding hilly roads, wouldn't that have been a bit dangerous, considering you were only learning and could easily run off an edge? unsure.gif Just can't imagine how your sister did that, always thought most females are scared to drive even in straight lines!

i used to be think like you BLu3HaZe :lol: but seen some of woman drive now i dont think they are scared to drive

Just can't imagine how your sister did that, always thought most females are scared to drive even in straight lines!

Most women are.But you see the wives/gfs/sisters/mothers of the AL crowd are a differant breed.for example mama masterdon used to drive a mammoth nissan patrol y60 daily and can do burnouts... :)

Eh, what? Lets see, the road to Amaya involved considerable climbing. Hill top. The area near Trinity. Near Katugasthota. Any turn off from the far side of the lake (Heck near Hillwood was a helluva climb. So was the area near Suisse). Near the Prison. Heck there is a nice sloping road from the Station all the way to the Maligawa! The Bogambara ground area.

Where the heck did you live?

well born and raise in kandy.. for me i dont find the roads too hilly.. and mind.. not everyday we go to those places... my journey everyday is from my home to office.. thats from peradeniya to kandy town.. you dont get any steap hills.. plus going to nuwaraeliya often.. that feel like hilly for me.. oh and on the way back from mahiyangana. :)

i dont think so what about galagedara and gohagoda aria :)

well not everyday i go to galagedara.. and gohagoda.. rarely go there... plus driving to nuwaraeliya it aint consider a hill to be honest

i used to be think like you BLu3HaZe :lol: but seen some of woman drive now i dont think they are scared to drive

tell me about it.. my girl friend does Drifting on her Proton Stria.. god i envy that.. B)

well born and raise in kandy.. for me i dont find the roads too hilly.. and mind.. not everyday we go to those places... my journey everyday is from my home to office.. thats from peradeniya to kandy town.. you dont get any steap hills.. plus going to nuwaraeliya often.. that feel like hilly for me.. oh and on the way back from mahiyangana. :)

No one said too hilly. But its got enough to affect fuel consumption. Peradeniya is pretty flat comparatively.