• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

R33 Skyline

fuzzo

• 3 months later...

Out of curiosity and possibly interest to buy one, how many manual Skyline R32/R33/R34 are there here in SL? Especially interested in an AWD R33 with a RB25DET or RB26DETT, anyone some info please? :)

quite curious aren't we... :huh:

you've been interested in buying all sorts of things... :mellow:

there weren't any 4WD / AWD models with the Turbo charged top end motors afaik

R32's - one known 2 Dr with an RB Turbocharged motor transplanted , one 4dr sedan with the rear lights changed to R34's

R33's - a 3 2-doors (Burgundy Colour - written off, Blue Colour / was light Green - other recently out on a KK Plate, Red / was White - EP plate, massive after-market turbo on RB25 ) , Three auto 4 dr sedan's : one white reg on GJ plate , black with body kit & White/Silver unreg.

R34's - GTR V Spec II Black / was Blue GR1000 crashed , White GTR34 M spec NuR , about four 4dr sedans : Grey Manual , 2 black auto's & possibly white.. & one white 2 dr.

quite curious aren't we... :huh:

you've been interested in buying all sorts of things... :mellow:

there weren't any 4WD / AWD models with the Turbo charged top end motors afaik

R32's - one known 2 Dr with an RB Turbocharged motor transplanted , one 4dr sedan with the rear lights changed to R34's

R33's - a 3 2-doors (Burgundy Colour - written off, Blue Colour / was light Green - other recently out on a KK Plate, Red / was White - EP plate, massive after-market turbo on RB25 ) , Three auto 4 dr sedan's : one white reg on GJ plate , black with body kit & White/Silver unreg.

R34's - GTR V Spec II Black / was Blue GR1000 crashed , White GTR34 M spec NuR , about four 4dr sedans : Grey Manual , 2 black auto's & possibly white.. & one white 2 dr.

Hehe :D Well yes, quite curious about the vehicles here in SL in good shape. Cuz importing isn't possible with the taxes of 170% or so with the price agents here give. I don't get it anyway, it says only for a model that agents import they can give a FOB value, but if I import a UK spec Civic or something?? blink.gif

I AM truly interested in buying a Honda Integra or any B series VTEC car to modify the engine, that I will get someday cuz right now, there seems to be no manuals here.

But the GTRs were all Twin-Turbo AWD cars right? That's why I said not them, would be too steep a price. It's for a friend anyway, but nevertheless I'd be very happy if I got hold of one for myself.

Thanks a great lot for the info, I'm sure it'd be helpful to anyone else looking for a Skyline too :) I'll PM you.