• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Window Tints-what's The Deal???

Shrapnel

ha one day i was with ma uncle he is a layer ........ n we were stopped for tinted glasses....... well it was a very interesting argument which the police had no clue .. they just stopped the operation n went away.. in kollpity junction....

the reason is these constables dosent know the real reason y ppl use tinted.

they just stop vehicles on order..

so far there is this rule u should not tint the front windows but u could use 40%

these idiots dosent know how to messure it. u stop the dam vehicle at around 6.oo in da evening. n they say its 100% dark tinted

real idiots..

in ma car i hve fully tinted the back area where no one can see where i play da hell with ma girls...................!!! :alc::P

ha one day i was with ma uncle he is a layer ........ n we were stopped for tinted glasses....... well it was a very interesting argument which the police had no clue .. they just stopped the operation n went away.. in kollpity junction....

so far there is this rule u should not tint the front windows but u could use 40%

these idiots dosent know how to messure it. u stop the dam vehicle at around 6.oo in da evening. n they say its 100% dark tinted

real idiots..

in ma car i hve fully tinted the back area where no one can see where i play da hell with ma girls...................!!! :alc::P

your uncle's a Layer? Like a turd-layer? cool!

Yes machang your post clearly showed us who the idiot is :rolleyes:

real idiots..

I really doubt anyone wanna see that either...

Edited by Simplelife

'harshansenadhir'

May be a typing error on that post I too do this type of errors.What the post had meant is a lawyer.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Yes unkel, we know you post typing errors. Also you have provided examples of grammar errors, logic errors, sanity errors and bowel errors to name a few.

• Like 1

So now doctors are above the law too! Cool, and all this time i was sulking that I dont have an uncle who washes some minister's prado :(

Actually It is not above or below thing. But usually you can have some sympathy or something like that . But it totally depends on how you approach the cop.

'harshansenadhir'

May be a typing error on that post I too do this type of errors.What the post had meant is a lawyer.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

That's really nice of you to point that out on behalf of OP, otherwise I wouldn't have a clue about what the OP would've meant.

I really appreciate your presence in this forum and the great job you're doing by enlighting us all and interpreting all typos. hats off to you .. :alc:

Actually It is not above or below thing. But usually you can have some sympathy or something like that . But it totally depends on how you approach the cop.

why dont you loose the innocent baba part. When you first said you reviled your identity, you might have expected an 'awww' or a 'wow' (which you clearly didnt get). Frankly you arent the first person to butter-up a cop and get away, and you dont need to be a doctor to do that. So your entire story is pretty much redundant, dont you think? Either way what you did was illegal, no matter what your occupation is. End of story.

• Like 1

my dad's car is fully tinted (well the front glasses are lighter and has few stripes without tint on the back windshield) still no police made any fuss about it

So is your dad a politician, 'layer', doctor <ahem ahem>> or does he wash politicians' prados?

Once again, do you want a pat on the back for it? grow up boy! the last guy didnt get it, and he was a doctor. Learn from him :P

why dont you loose the innocent baba part. When you first said you reviled your identity, you might have expected an 'awww' or a 'wow' (which you clearly didnt get). Frankly you arent the first person to butter-up a cop and get away, and you dont need to be a doctor to do that. So your entire story is pretty much redundant, dont you think? Either way what you did was illegal, no matter what your occupation is. End of story.

No men, it is easier to butter up a cop to a doctor bcos they have some faith to a doctor.And there are lot of things illegal in lanka. eg.traveling in foot board, put double in push bikes,wearing full face helmets etc and this is a country that banned wearing helmets for mo-bike riders.So escaping from law for this kind of thing is not a big sin.

No men, it is easier to butter up a cop to a doctor bcos they have some faith to a doctor.And there are lot of things illegal in lanka. eg.traveling in foot board, put double in push bikes,wearing full face helmets etc and this is a country that banned wearing helmets for mo-bike riders.So escaping from law for this kind of thing is not a big sin.

So you're a doctor who compramizes(or sees no wrong in doing so) on laws that are meant for public health and safety, is it? :rolleyes:

but back on topic; you clearly dont get my point. So I wont go on about it.

• Like 1