• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Road Race

Grand Civic

Huh?! Me being using "AL members" qualify this whole thing as an official AL thing? I used it as a representative term to mean anyone actively participating in the forums and looking for parking. Or not! Also, if you're not getting NPP's drift on this thread, that's not my problem. Get an effing Ice Palam on your nether before you portray me as begging for a parking place for an official event or summat. Sheeesh.

lol.

Is Sylvi letting anyone park ?

Thanks in advance.!

Edited by pug306xsi

Yes today its free. Be there early to reserve a good parking place. Make sure you are geared for wet weather as well.

MINIACE

Reserve a good parking place? Where exactly would the parking spots be? Bit confused by the roads closed on the map. I'm planning to park my car at my office in union place and take a cab as far as possible.

If you're attending the peacock thingy chances are you'll have an ideal perch from which to observe the qualifiers. Otherwise you'll have to walk a fair distance. AFAIK, parking opposite the green is prioritized for the music festival attendees (you must have the ticket with you).

WHAT THE F*CK??? Need to soot the moron who even thought of a coming up with a rule like that

well they did a similar number for the worldcup cricket matches. i did see people with dslr's in the stadium but didn't want to risk the hassle of carrying my cam and getting pulled up at the gates. smaller dlsr's might get away but large lenses surely will attract attention.

I was thinking of going with my 70-200 but that white lens attracts too much of attention :(

well they did a similar number for the worldcup cricket matches. i did see people with dslr's in the stadium but didn't want to risk the hassle of carrying my cam and getting pulled up at the gates. smaller dlsr's might get away but large lenses surely will attract attention.

I was thinking of going with my 70-200 but that white lens attracts too much of attention :(

Would anyone notice if I bring my cannon? I can make it fairly discrete if I stand next to the F1 car.

canon-1200mm-f56l-usm-on-tripod.jpg

• Like 1

Would anyone notice if I bring my cannon? I can make it fairly discrete if I stand next to the F1 car.

canon-1200mm-f56l-usm-on-tripod.jpg

with that thing....i bet you can shoot from a few miles away without even ever getting close to the track :)

lol.

Is Sylvi letting anyone park ?

Thanks in advance.!

Yes I have four parking lots in front of my showroom. and six or seven on my rear please inform before you come.

you have to walk 1 mile after that.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi wijesinghe.