• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Road Race

Grand Civic

Aye, nothing like the wind and dust in your face and the antilag pounding your eardrums :sport-smiley-004:

Nothing to beat a good launch control with antilag! ;)

Edited by virensti

Is it going to be a clockwise or an anti clockwise run?

MINIACE

going to be Anti Clockwise mate, start/finish will be in front of Galadari..

Also heard that since the GT-3 and GT-4 cars are under FIA Homologation, the track will have to be approved by FIA inspectors before they are allowed to run.

So fingers crossed for that as well.

going to be Anti Clockwise mate, start/finish will be in front of Galadari..

Also heard that since the GT-3 and GT-4 cars are under FIA Homologation, the track will have to be approved by FIA inspectors before they are allowed to run.

So fingers crossed for that as well.

This is going to be very tough. Check the FIA track selection regulation document

http://argent.fia.com/web/fia-public.nsf/0311B5A442CB0EB6C12577FC004CD946/$FILE/D%C3%A9cembre%202010_Annexe%20O%202010_Modifications%20en%20cours%20d'ann%C3%A9e%202010%20en%20rouge%20.pdf

MINIACE

Hi miniacei dont know if its something wrong with my browser but the link doesnt work

Hi miniacei dont know if its something wrong with my browser but the link doesnt work

Link works machan its a pdf, try right clicking on the link and "save as"

Btw guys what do you recon the best spot to watch the race would be ? i was thinking about somewhere near the old parliament.

Link works machan its a pdf, try right clicking on the link and "save as"

Btw guys what do you recon the best spot to watch the race would be ? i was thinking about somewhere near the old parliament.

doesn't work for me either machan, I'm on chrome though :unsure:

old parliment you'll be able to see the final turn before the start finish, and the stretch from intercon.. another good place might be from near hsbc head office, but I dunno if that stretch will be used as the pits/paddocks

Edit.

Okay I just copy pasted the link on google and its fine now :)

Edited by virensti

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone noticed the spectator stand near Cargills? All going good for a great show .

MINIACE

Didn't see that one, :) well we'll just have to have our fingers crossed for the weather and the GT cars..

Any news on our local guys in the SL-GT & SLH events?

Will the usual crowd be running? AL guys? I'm sure DD and Darin will be running?

Edited by virensti

Anyone noticed the spectator stand near Cargills? All going good for a great show .

MINIACE

Yes saw that, kind of the same thing they put up for the Nawam Perehera. Maybe for the VVIPs.

A good place to watch would be on top of the Hilton bridge...