• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Road Race

Grand Civic

Ideally, this is about where I wanted to be. Still not sure about my availability tho...

If you are attending that wedding, Gall Face corner is the ideal place and just walking distance...Thats a bit of a risky place to relax. Thats going to be a very fast and the most happening corner.

MINIACE

Ideally, this is about where I wanted to be. Still not sure about my availability tho...

Yeah this is where I wanna be too - but it will get crowded, probably more so than the other stands.

Would really like to know how admission, crowd handling etc works ... any organizers here?

did anyone happen to see the bad accident in macua...dilantha had a close call.. anyidea if any of those cars involved were planning on running here..

Here is the link for the crash video

MINIACE

Edited by miniace

Anyone know about the tickets? I'm going to the Peacock festival thingy to watch Chicane and am hoping to get a hold of a combined ticket which gives general admission for both days.

I also opted for combination tickets and reserved 3. Hope they'll put us in a good spot. Emailed them asking which spectator stand yesterday but didnt get a reply yet.

Did Sunday Times say where the tickets can be purchased?

I also opted for combination tickets and reserved 3. Hope they'll put us in a good spot. Emailed them asking which spectator stand yesterday but didnt get a reply yet.

Did Sunday Times say where the tickets can be purchased?

From where did you get the tickets ? any way of contacting them ?

The music show website lists the combination tickets. But for race, only those who want corp boxes are given a mail address to contact.

As per that website, the tickets are priced at Rs50/- Rs100 /- Rs250/- Rs3,000/- (the combo ticket). As per ST, they are from 100/- to 4000/-.

Darn, a website or at least a FB page for these kind of events are a must. Wonder why the organizers failed to get one going ...