• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

It's Back !! Nfs Hot Pursuit

Trailer -

Will be out in November

Looks wicked! Can't wait! Some awesome games coming out at the end of this year! :action-smiley-035:

oh well....after NFS pro street and NFS shift... i wont be too excited <_<

Hey, Shift ain't that bad..... :) Ever tried it with a gaming steering wheel?

Hey, Shift ain't that bad..... :) Ever tried it with a gaming steering wheel?

over promised...under delivered is shift for me in two words :P

and no...i'm on a console and don't have a wheel as yet...mostly into fps and other shooters

oh well....after NFS pro street and NFS shift... i wont be too excited <_<

yeah,I havent enjoyed an NFS game since underground 2...the one racing game i'm looking forward to(apart from GT5) is the F1 simulator from codemasters.

mostly into fps and other shooters

me too...I havent touched a racing game in months...just been addicted to uncharted 2 and resistance 2.

yeah,I havent enjoyed an NFS game since underground 2...the one racing game i'm looking forward to(apart from GT5) is the F1 simulator from codemasters.

Yeah, they sorta lost the plot after the underground seiries. But with a wheel I think Shift is really awesome, and a good sign for things to come. Cant wait for a proper F1 game again... Sony didn't do it justice...

me too...I havent touched a racing game in months...just been addicted to uncharted 2 and resistance 2.

have played resistance 1 with a buddy. and the game was good enough to keep us playing way into the night until our wives decided to ruin the show :P

started on assasins creed 2 but sadly haven't had any free time in months :P must've spent like 2 hrs on the game since i bought it :(

and forza 3 is languishing in a corner...

after a bad week in office...nothing like some AI killing...be it shooting or stabbing :D

Yeah, they sorta lost the plot after the underground seiries. But with a wheel I think Shift is really awesome, and a good sign for things to come. Cant wait for a proper F1 game again... Sony didn't do it justice...

well call me old fashioned...but to me the best NFS game to date has been Most wanted...

I still play that on and off :) As for things like pro street...i gave that to my 1 year old son cos he loves to scrape CD's, DVD's on the floor.

Watching him destroy the disc was far more entertaining that playing that stupid game..

As for things like pro street...i gave that to my 1 year old son cos he loves to scrape CD's, DVD's on the floor.

Watching him destroy the disc was far more entertaining that playing that stupid game..

Agreed :D

after a bad week in office...nothing like some AI killing...be it shooting or stabbing :D

Hell Yeah! Shotgun Rampage!!!! :violent-smiley-099::D

well call me old fashioned...but to me the best NFS game to date has been Most wanted...

I still play that on and off :) As for things like pro street...i gave that to my 1 year old son cos he loves to scrape CD's, DVD's on the floor.

Haven't played any NFS title after Underground 2. I just recently started playing Shift. I've seen some bad reviews for Pro Street, but that bad huh?

x2, one of the best NFS games :)

And the other one is the NFS 5 - Porsche, was perfect.

x2, one of the best NFS games :)

And the other one is the NFS 5 - Porsche, was perfect.

wasn't it porsche 2000 or something....and hell yeah that was pretty good!

you could hear dry leaves crumble under the tyres on certain tracks.... not bad for such an old game :)

Moved this to the games section.

And forget it.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/gran-tu...gear-2010-06-15

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/gran-turismo-5

photo 9

Starring ..... The STIG!! :D Might be time to buy whatever the hell console this game runs on...

Also seems to have Seb Vettel doing voice overs and Adrain Newey in some capacity.

Edited by Pericles