• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 323rs Vti Tiptronic

Hashika

HI I bought MAZDA 323RS 1.5 VTI …..Its Tiptronic…. 4 DISC Breaks …..

Do any one els have the same car ??????

Yup... I have the hatchback.. but it's a manual.. GuruG's dad bought the triptronic hatch.

How much did u pay of it....?

I'm looking for 1 , pls give some more info... YOM, Price etc

comes with 1.5 L vvti engine with tiptronic and manual versions. facelift version started from late 2000. its got 4 discs, white meter cluster and dual airbags( some comes with 4 airbags) and a factory fitted spoiler. originally comes with 15 inch alloyes factory fitted and a hard suspension mechanisem. and its got an original Nardi Steering too.

its a car with a good pick up and stable at highspeeds. but fuel consumption tends to around 8 in city and 11 outstation. even for a very well maintained one.

HI I bought MAZDA 323RS 1.5 VTI …..Its Tiptronic…. 4 DISC Breaks …..

Do any one els have the same car ??????

How do you identify a type RS ? I mean is there a way to differentiate between a normal 323 and a 323RS ? :unsure:

How do you identify a type RS ? I mean is there a way to differentiate between a normal 323 and a 323RS ? :unsure:

Stiker on the door pillar which gives you the engine number ect has a box for the car's grade.

323 basic dopesnt come with VVT engine. and the door panel sticker says "special edition" on RS versions.

and many more cosmetic changes too..like the white meter cluster etc..etc..

323 basic dopesnt come with VVT engine. and the door panel sticker says "special edition" on RS versions.

and many more cosmetic changes too..like the white meter cluster etc..etc..

Thanks for the info bro. I was just curious about which grade my familia is (YOM = 1999). Coz, it has all the features of a RS such as VVT Engine, 4 Disc brakes, White meter cluster, 4 Air bags etc. except the triptronic gears.

According to the door panel sticker it's an GS Special edition. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info bro. I was just curious about which grade my familia is (YOM = 1999). Coz, it has all the features of a RS such as VVT Engine, 4 Disc brakes, White meter cluster, 4 Air bags etc. except the triptronic gears.

According to the door panel sticker it's an GS Special edition. :rolleyes:

[/quote

pre fecelift versions didnt have the tiptronic option. insted they were auto. your car is very much closer to the RS Familia. check the suspension description on the door panel. it should say "hard" and the fecelifted model came with original spoiler and fogs too.