• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gtr Arrives In Sri Lanka

darinwrxsti

"Taking a car for a spin" doesn't mean doing burnouts. It means going for a proper drive. I'm sure someone drove the car onto and out of the car carrier too, and parked it in the display but that doesn't equate "going for a spin".

Of more concern tho, Darin, as was asked, was this pre-ordered? I still couldn't come by to see it, would be a shame if I couldn't take some pics before the owner takes delivery.

Machan it wasnt pre ordered, we bought it down as always we want to be the trend setters in exotic car imports. Its still around and please feel free to swing by anytime

I'm so embarrassed that I have to say this but actually, my friend was just S**** around with me when he said that! That idiot! He knew I'd feel jealous so he said it! ( Who wouldn't!)

Sorry everyone!

I've alreadt dealt him a punch on the tummy for his lie!

:dance3::sarcastic_hand:

i wasn't lying :)

Really?? Not according to the man who currently hold the keys for her mate.. aww come on.. stand up and be counted... You tried to look cool by claiming you knew someone who knew someone who drove the car in the port...

When the current owner himself made it very clear how it goes down there.

I think Darin put it in a better way than me about the mentality of the importer when stories like this goes around... thats what I was trying to bring across.

Isuru mate, we know you are cool and very knowledgeable about Nissans and all, even more than Peri, I think and even more then Nilantha... but come on... :)

Accept it... you don't have a friend who drove that car at the port or even know anyone at the port who even drove that car... :

Maybe it was some YOutube Video you saw and you associated with it...

Edited by VVTi

i don't think it is any difficult to find the more desperate GTR fanboy when one drools all over the key board, at the mercy of lottery tickets, feeling inadequate.

Sigh.. we are not born with a silver spoon like you no, machang.. the only way we can ever own one of these is if we win a substantial lottery... or like you, born filthy rich.. ;)

Edited by VVTi

thanks for pampering me VVTi. how kind of you:) oh and how nice of you to worry about the importer of the GTR. i understand very well the sentiments of the impoter too ;)

you are right. there is no person that i know who drove the GTR in harbor. but isn't that what i have been saying from the beginning it self?

Edited by isurujosh

Hi Guys

Shall we be peaceful now ? :) and talks about the features performance rides etc on GTR

i think darin can provide us his experience while he is using it in future, lets all of us share those

:D

thanks

regards

sumith

Hi Darin

If you don't mind can you tell us who is the mechanic and electrician for your new GTR ?

is it to the agent or any one else ? not for any thing just wanted to know whether whether

we have got capable people here ?

thanks

Regards

sumith

Hi Darin

If you don't mind can you tell us who is the mechanic and electrician for your new GTR ?

is it to the agent or any one else ? not for any thing just wanted to know whether whether

we have got capable people here ?

thanks

Regards

sumith

lol not sure it might have any issues with just 5k on the clock and it has only went for a spin around the port, so don't worry go ahead and buy it :D

lol not sure it might have any issues with just 5k on the clock and it has only went for a spin around the port, so don't worry go ahead and buy it :D

Hi ShanX

Ha ha :o

not to buy machan i am not capable at all , just wanted to know , if something goes wrong ? is darin going to send it back Japan and get it done ? :rolleyes:

thanks

regards

sumith

Hi ShanX

Ha ha :o

not to buy machan i am not capable at all , just wanted to know , if something goes wrong ? is darin going to send it back Japan and get it done ? :rolleyes:

thanks

regards

sumith

Hi Sumith,

Actually the BRJW Workshop and Repair Centre mechanics have been trained in malaysia to handle the basic requirements of the gtr,. BRJW has a joint partnership with a reputed overseas workshop who provides the technical support for the dyno while also having the extensive electronics needed to service the gtr as well, hence they will be flying over for the service of the electronics of the gtr from overseas whenever the requirement is due.

Edited by darinwrxsti

Hi Sumith,

Actually the BRJW Workshop and Repair Centre mechanics have been trained in malaysia to handle the basic requirements of the gtr,. BRJW has a joint partnership with a reputed overseas workshop who provides the technical support for the dyno while also having the extensive electronics needed to service the gtr as well, hence they will be flying over for the service of the electronics of the gtr from overseas whenever the requirement is due.

Sir,

You are correct Dyno is going to fix there BRJW Workshop and Repair Center mechanics have been trained in Malaysia more than twice.

1 Saab car is in a work shop from the time it was imported unable to run.I don't think that will happen to GTR.

Wijesinghe.

guess everytime we talk about something interesting we go OT over something ..... any idea on modding the GTR ... heard it cannot be moded like the old R34 ...??? :ninja:

You wanna mod a car that does 0-100 in less than 3.5 seconds in it's stock configuration? :huh: