• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gtr Arrives In Sri Lanka

darinwrxsti

Sir,

You are correct Dyno is going to fix there BRJW Workshop and Repair Center mechanics have been trained in Malaysia more than twice.

1 Saab car is in a work shop from the time it was imported unable to run.I don't think that will happen to GTR.

Wijesinghe.

True dat...i saw dat Black Saab parked @ Talahena near P&S bakery shop for weeks....now its not there...but that SAAB is a EU version...wonder wots wrong with it...??

guess everytime we talk about something interesting we go OT over something ..... any idea on modding the GTR ... heard it cannot be moded like the old R34 ...??? :ninja:

that was true for about ohhh..... a month or so after the introduction of it.

they've already got it up to insane numbers

http://jalopnik.com/5597502/switzers-1000-...th-tuner-policy

Ado mchan.., congards on the new car mchan..she's a F****** beauty...my dream car man..mchan im sooo sad to hear that u couldnt take her out for a spin man..that sucks..

ur running katu rite? heard the sti8 is pretty quick compared to the last yr..thats great..cn see some good action in sl-gt then? r u running the march as well (1050 mod)? Darin, mchan do u know anyone selling 14" slicks? My dad's been trying to find a set of slicks but cnt buy them in sl..there are 13's and the 15's, etc..I've ordered a set of semi's but now they say that there's a chance that it could get delayed and i might not get them on time for katu..so most prolly i'll have to run with the old semi's..

thanks mchan..

True dat...i saw dat Black Saab parked @ Talahena near P&S bakery shop for weeks....now its not there...but that SAAB is a EU version...wonder wots wrong with it...??

Members of the forum.

Saab is having starting problem due to ECU cannot program to the new key to ECU system. Original key is missing Software has to be down load to a analyzer and programed to a new key to match the ECU of the car only one analyzer is available in Srilanka with S####A we are trying to get permitted to from the authorities to do so once it is done that SAAB will be on the roads in near future.

Wijesinghe.

While ago I just went passing Darins sale but the car was missing in action, where usually the car was being parked.. Is it sold out or wat??

Yes car was sold out yesterday if the information is correct most probably it is.

Srilankans will find the proud new owner will be driving on the Srilanka Roads.

Wijesinghe.

1000HP .... thats what i call one sweet MOD .....

lets see if andrw can bring down the new GTR for the next super car meet .... love to see all the SL super cars in one place ....

1000HP .... thats what i call one sweet MOD .....

lets see if andrw can bring down the new GTR for the next super car meet .... love to see all the SL super cars in one place ....

so the new owner is andrw ???

Feroze Omar?? Met a guy called Andrew at McDonalds n he was driving the beast!

That car would have been better off doing " spins " at the harbour than take its toll on our roads..

But at least some of the roads in Colombo are being done up