• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pininfarina

noaim

Question

I've seen a Huyandai Matrix with a badge stating "Pininfarina" (or something like that! :D), and a Mitsubishi Pajero IO wit te badge inside.. what does this mean!? thought pinifarina was associated wit the likes of Ferrari!

i believe it's about 1.3 mil + vat

holy shit that is a lot. no wonder sales are low. hope its full option. the very 1st model was around 400,000 wasn’t it???? his idea was to give a car to every sri lankan looks like he's way off course

holy shit that is a lot. no wonder sales are low. hope its full option. the very 1st model was around 400,000 wasn’t it???? his idea was to give a car to every sri lankan looks like he's way off course

yeap around 4 to 5 lacks...my god 1.3 mil + vat... i dnt think there r idiots in Sri lanka to buy those....... :violent-smiley-030:

those micro vans sales are doing better than the cars

the way things are going by 2020 there wont be a micro

machan i think the mocro body design is not good bt they r offering many potions crystal lights foglamps etc ..bt ppl want the look n if they dont do something they have to close down the company ASAP :violent-smiley-030:

those micro vans sales are doing better than the cars

Fuzzo,

NSB, SLT bought lot of Micro vans. Also some gramiya banks offer attractive lease on those. Thats the way forward I guess..promotions like that will boost this.

800cc or lesser? I think its lesser

Huh? there's a micro less than 800cc? Or are you trying to take postwhoring to an all new level. Wats the use in making a car less than 800cc, they might as well just start making bikes then. Btw did you hear about the Micro Train?

http://www.######/Default.asp?VehTyp...n&microtype=ler

Huh? there's a micro less than 800cc? Or are you trying to take postwhoring to an all new level. Wats the use in making a car less than 800cc, they might as well just start making bikes then. Btw did you hear about the Micro Train?

http://www.######/Default.asp?VehTyp...n&microtype=ler

now that is a major move from 800cc cars to trains. whats gona be next armored tanks

now that is a major move from 800cc cars to trains. whats gona be next armored tanks

Yup, the way the country is moving we will need this tanks ;):violent-smiley-099:

...But i am sure still we wil import :action-smiley-060: