• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

First Brand New Sti9 In Sri Lanka

chipmonk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya its is the same one bought down by dinesh for sale so it still makes it the only brand new one in sl,the only difference is that its now got an owner and its not even registered

16ec.jpg

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn............... i see two mercs there.. whats the car in the middle.. evo, sti and 2 mercs.. what more :action-smiley-060:

well guess what ? Madz and I just returned after meeting Dinesh for the Honda Meet... and guess what came in ? the Black Sti9 which is on these pics... Mads will post pics soon... that's a damn nice car... got a look at the engine as well... mean thing... cheers... :action-smiley-060:

hey MAZD,

whats that car in the background of the 1st pic.. we see a headlight.. looks a bit like a new S, class.. is it?

the car on the rite is the new S, the car on the left is the CLS, and i assume the car in the middle is an E

ya machan thats in the 1st set of pics... i was talking about the pics MADZ took....

I dont see ny mercs in the pics that Madz had taken.. A sorenta, verossa, & a BMW can b seen but no merc.. unless i need specs! :action-smiley-060:

ya machan thats in the 1st set of pics... i was talking about the pics MADZ took....

Looks more like a Sorento to me :action-smiley-060: Too high to be a car anyway. The red/maroon one, right?

edit: Damn, the boys on this forum are fast

Edited by Pericles

that's a rexton jeep.... not sure cause we were not bothered about the other vehicles... you could see a black civic in the garage with the engine pulled off... that's one of Dinesh's cars... there were also a white RX7 with 17" rims wow... and there was a Pontiac Fire Bird I think... wow you guys should see the cars there....

@Peri

yes way too fast = jobless hehe :action-smiley-060:

@Dil

yes its deifinitely a kia sorento.

@Dragster no way machan it ant be a rexton rextons head lamps are tall and narrow

its definitely sorento..

i know abt rexton cuz me lik the looks anyone know from wr its orginated??

@drag wats tat place?

@Peri

yes way too fast = jobless hehe :D

@Dil

yes its deifinitely a kia sorento.

@Dragster no way machan it ant be a rexton rextons head lamps are tall and narrow

its definitely sorento..

i know abt rexton cuz me lik the looks anyone know from wr its orginated??

@drag wats tat place?

ok sorry... I thought it was a rexton...

this is Aut*F*rce...