• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tax For My Import?

SeanD

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what will be the tax for a 13600cc (13.6litre) 16 cylinder petrol engine? Planning on making a big purchase soon which I will be revealing in due course. Also, any advice on fuel consumption figures and potential insurers are welcome.

Thanks in advance

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what will be the tax for a 13600cc (13.6litre) 16 cylinder petrol engine? Planning on making a big purchase soon which I will be revealing in due course. Also, any advice on fuel consumption figures and potential insurers are welcome.

Thanks in advance

:lol:

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

13.6Ltr 16 cylinder!!!!!! wow. pls confirm. what is this car?

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Assuming it fits the definition of 87.03 (Motor cars and other motor vehicles principally designed for the transport of persons (other than those of heading 87.02), including station wagons and racing cars) then search for 8703.24 at http://www.customs.gov.lk/crdtc2/HSCODES_list.asp

above 3l it's all the same rates, but will depend on whether it's a "van type vehicle" or "other"

and 87.02 is "Motor vehicles for the transport of ten or more persons, including the driver."

I think for this size of engine they might quote fuel efficiency in l/km rather than km/l (or l/100km)... by any chance is it http://www.thesupercars.org/cadillac/204/ ?

• 1 month later...

The yellowish colour is mainly due to the reaction of plastic with the UV rays. I had the same issue with my R33 here and there is a product to clean lights. It's kinda like a polish but made for plastic. I used it and it was much better but the look will go after a couple of months or so and you need to clean the lights again. I'm not sure about crystal lights in SL but you should be able to get a whole set from Sigapore if you travell overseas, for a decent price also if you just put it with your normal luggage and they don't open it you can avoide the tax too.

It definitely isnt a veyron Cos the veyron motor isnt 13.6 litres. So Im gonna guess some kinda truck/bus/heavy machinery?

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Your kidding right??