• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Toy In Town

fuzzo

The Panamera is a disgrace to everything porche stands for.

such an arrogant childish statement. i am glad that short-sighted, emotional, impractical, idealist people don't call shots in Stuttgart. if it wasn't for SUV back in time then Porsche might even be history now. if they were only building rear engined classical ones then company would have been added to the long list of such idealist companies that have gone bust. inability to adapt to market realities is what killed many brands that we adore, that are no more now. i think NOW saloon Porche is a need of an hour in terms of market reality. and mind u, the panamera, weight and power figures might disappoint u but not the sheer capabilities of the this wonderful piece.

THE END! (dont expect me to argue with you any more on this, you may launch any attack)

Edited by isurujosh

such an arrogant childish statement. i am glad that short-sighted, emotional, impractical, idealist people don't call shots in Stuttgart. if it wasn't for SUV back in time then Porsche might even be history now. if they were only building rear engined classical ones then company would have been added to the long list of such idealist companies that have gone bust. inability to adapt to market realities is what killed many brands that we adore, that are no more now. i think NOW saloon Porche is a need of an hour in terms of market reality. and mind u, the panamera, weight and power figures might disappoint u but not the sheer capabilities of the this wonderful piece.

THE END! (dont expect me to argue with you any more on this, you may launch any attack)

I never argued with you in the first place since this is your first reply to this thread. Any true porsche lover would hate the SUV and the 4 door car they came up with. True it did help porsche cater to the traditional car buyers and it did help them increase sales, but to most porsche lovers it came as a shock and gave them the feeling that porsche was selling out. But you are entitled to your opinion as am I. Yet calling my opinion on it a statement and calling it arrogant is un-needed as it is simply an opinion from a guy who hates the new lineup.

LOL...willing to put up any half assed comments...yet unwilling to hear any counter arguments...haha...what an "expert"! :rolleyes:

I never argued with you in the first place since this is your first reply to this thread. Any true porsche lover would hate the SUV and the 4 door car they came up with. True it did help porsche cater to the traditional car buyers and it did help them increase sales, but to most porsche lovers it came as a shock and gave them the feeling that porsche was selling out. But you are entitled to your opinion as am I. Yet calling my opinion on it a statement and calling it arrogant is un-needed as it is simply an opinion from a guy who hates the new lineup.

i think i was being rather hypocratic with my choice of word "arrogant" in refering to your post. yes indeed, we can agree to disagree. but i wouldn't call an alternative measure to save all the good stuff a "disgrace" either. after all Panamera is not a corolla, it's a dignified way of adapting.