• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Does Any Maserati Available In Sri Lanka

Malaka2

Yeah I remember the kid of Sri Lanka's no. 1 hora arraku dealer had a blue one and totaled it.

i dont think its our business to be talking about what others do for a living & since this is a public forum i dont think its relevant. oh & ya i dont think owning a restaurant & tv station is called dealing "Hora Arakku"

now getting back to the topic in hand yes there was a blue color Masaratti in the island

Edited by Chooti Putha
  • Like 1

i dont think its our business to be talking about what others do for a living & since this is a public forum i dont think its relevant. oh & ya i dont think owning a restaurant & tv station is called dealing "Hora Arakku"

now getting back to the topic in hand yes there was a blue color Masaratti in the island

well i couldnt remember his name and that's what we call him where I come from. While restaurants and TV stations dont produce hora arraku but bottling plants coupled with printing presses and perfume factories leave an atmosphere of suspicion.

Now back to Maseratis.

Edited by jdnet

well i couldnt remember his name and that's what we call him where I come from. While restaurants and TV stations dont produce hora arraku but bottling plants coupled with printing presses and perfume factories leave an atmosphere of suspicion.

Now back to Maseratis.

but still dude those guys have there own soft drink line, water bottles, Tv station, radio station, restaurant chain, etc.... so in this country i dont think it will be hard for them to get a license for liquor...... just a thought :)

shame the car was totalled. smiled when i saw the blacked out number plate..... likes there's that many of them around.... haven't seen the khamsin on the road but gather its in good condition, 300 dash number. Interstingly that car used to have a 12 sri number when it was originally in sri lanka (12 sri 1221 I think)

i wonder if any one see any maserati in sri lanka. surely there's no agent for them, but any one see it.. give me comments..

Transmec Group , the parent company of Micro Cars are the Agents for Maserati in Sri Lanka

There are 3 cars in the island that are known of

is that car condemned too??? i have heard a story about this ceylon continental car. but i thought it was the blue car

afaik, the R*m*n*y*k* car was blue & the Sh*rm*'s, Black

But the blue car wreck was supposedly bought by someone at the agents to attempt a restoration but it appeared in the papers last weekend in the care of an individual 'infamous' for restoring cars...