• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Integra

BLu3HaZe

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and I want to buy a Honda Integra DC2 but haven't been able to find anything proper. All what I contacted were with auto transmission, even ads here are for DB8 and that's old and got bug eyes :o<_< Can anyone tell of any DC2 for sale, B18C engine, manual, nice if it's a GSR (wonder how many DC2's are there in SL anyway), run average and not TOO much like 250k or more km as with some Civics. 2 or 4 doors doesn't really matter, but would always like a coupe :D Please also tell the price cuz those auto's were going at around 1.6M. Wouldn't mind a small increase for a car in good condition. And also of any Civics with B16's that are either coupe or sedan, NOT hatchback.

Thanks!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and I want to buy a Honda Integra DC2 but haven't been able to find anything proper. All what I contacted were with auto transmission, even ads here are for DB8 and that's old and got bug eyes :o<_< Can anyone tell of any DC2 for sale, B18C engine, manual, nice if it's a GSR (wonder how many DC2's are there in SL anyway), run average and not TOO much like 250k or more km as with some Civics. 2 or 4 doors doesn't really matter, but would always like a coupe :D Please also tell the price cuz those auto's were going at around 1.6M. Wouldn't mind a small increase for a car in good condition. And also of any Civics with B16's that are either coupe or sedan, NOT hatchback.

Thanks!

to answer the question about the number of DC2 in SL...theres only two cars.....

B16 Civic sedans there should be quite a few of the EK singapore version SiR but most of them came in auto...there is a manual in kandy but im not sure if its for sale or not

to answer the question about the number of DC2 in SL...theres only two cars.....

B16 Civic sedans there should be quite a few of the EK singapore version SiR but most of them came in auto...there is a manual in kandy but im not sure if its for sale or not

you must be referring to the white SiR in kandy..

There was a 1.8l Manual advertised sometime before, but I guess it was also a DB. Hope you'd find a good one.

Ok thanks, any idea where that is? Only two auto Integras for sale right now on AL :(

But the long rectangle light Integra is the DC2 right? :o:unsure: Weren't there several such cars for sale in the past two weeks in HitAd and Lahipita, but auto tranny? Or are you speaking about the type R?

If there are two that you know, anoyone selling anything? :rolleyes:

I'm in kandy, but haven't seen an SiR sedan or coupe around here other than EK3s with the badge only on them :o Anybody know who has it?

Ok thanks, any idea where that is? Only two auto Integras for sale right now on AL :(

But the long rectangle light Integra is the DC2 right? :o:unsure: Weren't there several such cars for sale in the past two weeks in HitAd and Lahipita, but auto tranny? Or are you speaking about the type R?

I'm in kandy, but haven't seen an SiR sedan or coupe around here other than EK3s with the badge only on them :o Anybody know who has it?

no there is a white SiR in kandy. H plates. dont knw the owner.

Hmm, yea it's a HB plate or something with a D engine and a Type R badge too... :( Seen it around my house. Also some weird looking EG8 in purple with two silencers and white interior :o

i have seen that too. the ugliest i have ever seen.

The DC2 is the Type R....i dont know what the normal integra code is....so there r only two DC2 in the counry.....

the EK SiR is a genuine car which is in kandy now i think its a HS - plate

there r lots of cars of that model in SL they were all from singapore & mostly autos

Edited by Chooti Putha

Ohh, some kandy ppl in this thread, including me :P

White SIRs owner has an Automobile workshop in peradeniya, afaik

Yes its his car .. he is the Stafford authorized guy in Kandy.. saw the car few times when I go there for small things. Its in great shape.

Edited by MkX

The DC2 is the Type R....i dont know what the normal integra code is....so there r only two DC2 in the counry.....

the EK SiR is a genuine car which is in kandy now i think its a HS - plate

there r lots of cars of that model in SL they were all from singapore & mostly autos

Don't know how true this info is but they make some sense too so now kinda confused :blink:

Integra Chassis Codes

DA1 86-89 Integra RS/LS/GS 5dr

DA3 86-89 Integra RS/LS/GS 3dr

DA5 90-93 Integra Txi/Rxi/Zxi/ZX 3dr*

DA6 90-93 Integra XSi/RSi 3dr*

DA7 90-93 Integra RX/ZX/RXi/ZXi/ZX Extra 4dr*

DA8 90-93 Integra XSi 4dr*

DA9 90-93 Integra 3dr

DB1 90-93 Integra 4dr

DB2 92-93 Integra 3dr

DC2 94-01 Integra GSR/Type R 3dr

DC4 94-01 Integra LS/SE/GS/RS 3dr

DB7 94-01 Integra LS/GS/RS 4dr

DB8 94-01 Integra GSR 4dr

DC5 02-05 RSX/Type S 3dr

*JDM cars

Picture from Integra service manual

integrachassis.jpg

I'll check on that car if I see it around here then :)

Hmm, I've no idea why people bring auto, cuz if it's economy you want, need manual, or performance, need manual...

Hmm, yea it's a HB plate or something with a D engine and a Type R badge too... :( Seen it around my house. Also some weird looking EG8 in purple with two silencers and white interior :o

No, I think they are talking about this one

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p29745865.html

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p29745809.html

It didn't have a Type-R badge back then, tho it did have DOHC VTEC.

No, I think they are talking about this one

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p29745865.html

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p29745809.html

It didn't have a Type-R badge back then, tho it did have DOHC VTEC.

Ah yes, the one I've seen is the same I think, cuz the shell and bodykit is familiar, but with red H badges on front and back, and the Civic badge must have been stolen recently I guess, suddenly missing. It looks different from other cars here, especially the lights.

Hey Max, looks like your old car is getting a bit of rice treatment ;):D

Hehe :D Seems you guys have had the best cars gone through you, any idea what's this? Seems Acura, not Honda, so is it RHD or LHD cuz probably from USA?

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p29745797.html

And any idea where to find a decent Integra (with long lights)? All searching in vain upto now :(

Hehe :D Seems you guys have had the best cars gone through you, any idea what's this? Seems Acura, not Honda, so is it RHD or LHD cuz probably from USA?

And any idea where to find a decent Integra (with long lights)? All searching in vain upto now :(

Acura was marketed as the RSX, AFAIK, so it wouldn't have that "Integra" engraved on the bumper. Just badged.

And no. I don't really keep track of Hondas. :) Pretty much the only reason I know that Civic was coz Madmax owned it once. That Integra was Zackie's. IIRC, it was for sale yonks ago, but haven't seen car or owner in a couple of years, at least.

Ah yes, the one I've seen is the same I think, cuz the shell and bodykit is familiar, but with red H badges on front and back, and the Civic badge must have been stolen recently I guess, suddenly missing. It looks different from other cars here, especially the lights.

I guess your getting confused with these other white Virss that looks similar. But ya Sir has been changed a bit from the original look

It's an acura badge on a Honda Integra...

Acura was marketed as the RSX, AFAIK, so it wouldn't have that "Integra" engraved on the bumper. Just badged.

And no. I don't really keep track of Hondas. :) Pretty much the only reason I know that Civic was coz Madmax owned it once. That Integra was Zackie's. IIRC, it was for sale yonks ago, but haven't seen car or owner in a couple of years, at least.

Yea Acura changed the name for the Integra to RSX in 2002, with DC5 chassis, until then it was Acura Integra, right? Besides, it's easier to work with a US car cuz more cheaper parts for it, even though quality is obviously better with JDM.

Ok :) Please let me know if you or he finds any such Integra? I called 0771528644 but that was a 1996 Integra GSR DC2, 'auto' :(

But happened to all the cars, crashed like the Skylines?? :o

Any idea what's this cuz you took the photo? :) Looks like an Accord to me...

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p29745839.html

Edited by BLu3HaZe

I guess your getting confused with these other white Virss that looks similar. But ya Sir has been changed a bit from the original look

Hmm, maybe so then. I'll take a pic next time and post it here :) You'd know more than me ofcourse.

It's an acura badge on a Honda Integra...

:D What for? Same thing after all...

This is exactly what I want to do, white with bronze/brass wheels, but need a car :sad-smiley-002: Stafford won't tell how many DC2s they brought here nor is the SLDMT organized enough to find anything... :suicide2:

htup_0903_01_z%20integra_nsx%20mugen_fro

5106230158_large.jpg