• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Brand New Ford Mustang Cobra On Our Roads

racerx

Age of kings is over in most parts of the world, no more monarchy, we live in a free world :) You can't 'make' a royal family anyway :D

Is that truly the best place for both airport and port? AFAIK Galle and Trincomalee are better, bigger and less costly? Correct me if I'm wrong there please. Or is it simply making people of his area happy?

Why do you want to bribe cops and cover up mistakes? :o

xXx was employing what they call sarcasm dude. :)

xXx was employing what they call sarcasm dude. :)

That's why there were :) and :D

The rest of course, only expressing my ideas. Such as it being an improper place for both port and airport, and also the last bit a bit upside down. I though demise of commissions will make it harder to work for normal people cuz the Police can be oppressive, and no one would check it out? blink.gif

i know where u can get one built. If you want one man

Oh then please do post it! jumping-smiley-013.gif I saw some old corolla for sale, modified as a Mustang GT500 or so, the old model. And good effort, but nothing more, not even going close to original looks or power. Cuz that's what basically a muscle car is :)

Oh then please do post it! jumping-smiley-013.gif I saw some old corolla for sale, modified as a Mustang GT500 or so, the old model. And good effort, but nothing more, not even going close to original looks or power. Cuz that's what basically a muscle car is :)

i sent u a PM with details & a picture

blink.gif But I didn't get anything like that!! unsure.gif I think there is something wrong with the PM function too, cuz I sent you too a msg and also two other guys, they never replied either.

MADZ or Peri, can you please check on this? jumping-smiley-013.gif

i got u r PM & i replied to that

Well yea, but that guy should probably join drag racing then :D Would be fun and he could make them official, cuz I've not heard of drags this year...

Actress, probably not. No one got a glimpse of the driver by any chance?

well u missed last satday..

Wow, that's a great car dude! :D Looks really nice. Wonder how he got the body done. I was wondering if custom FRP can be made and fitted to a good chassis with a cross-plane crank V8?

Someone said a Mercedes V8, but AFAIK, they're having flat-plane cranks like Ferraris etc. of now, which rev higher but don't have much of the deep V8 sound like in the Mustang discussed here.

That's why there were :) and :D

The rest of course, only expressing my ideas. Such as it being an improper place for both port and airport, and also the last bit a bit upside down. I though demise of commissions will make it harder to work for normal people cuz the Police can be oppressive, and no one would check it out? blink.gif

Well offering a bribe is as much of an offense as accepting one. I was merely reflecting on the opportunities that can be achieved though bribery in the absence of an authority to look into such malpractices.

From what I heard it's the LC200 Diesel not the petrol. Do you think the 7 series and the Disco-4's are south of the 50k limit?

Well if petrol are above the 50k mark then the diesels should be even higher. Most probably T*yota L*nka must be bringing one with less options to cater to his 50k mark.

just saw a silver mustang with red stripes, a white defender and another green defender with security passing my office in nawala. right close to sensal. didnt c who the driver was for 2 reasons. one, he was driving from the wrong side. two, was too distracted by the passenger on the right side. :P

just saw a silver mustang with red stripes, a white defender and another green defender with security passing my office in nawala. right close to sensal. didnt c who the driver was for 2 reasons. one, he was driving from the wrong side. two, was too distracted by the passenger on the right side. :P

lol.... ya got the idea :D :D

:D

No pics btw? Ain't gonna see that around Kandy anytime soon, if at all I guess. :(

Edit - Oh and once I customized a Mustang GT on the Ford side, came to around $32k, so assuming this came to $35k and $1k for shipping, and ~25% tax for the permit, this would have come to a total of around Rs.5M right? That's a new Civic or 141 for us right??

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=28260

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=35646

Edited by BLu3HaZe

:D

No pics btw? Ain't gonna see that around Kandy anytime soon, if at all I guess. :(

Edit - Oh and once I customized a Mustang GT on the Ford side, came to around $32k, so assuming this came to $35k and $1k for shipping, and ~25% tax for the permit, this would have come to a total of around Rs.5M right? That's a new Civic or 141 for us right??

http://www.autolanka...ad.asp?ID=28260

http://www.autolanka...ad.asp?ID=35646

I think we're talking about a Shelby GT500 here, starting price is $48,000.

Ok then, Rs.6.7M when cleared from the docks? Still less than NZT260 for sale here nah? And it's for a 5.4L supercharged V8, and very very rare here... What happened to the yellow Camaro? Converted and shipped somewhere? I lost track in the middle.

@madmax - Care to PM or tell a bit about the US tax system? Not here I guess. I just don't get how they're giving very good cars such as 2007/8 Civic Si's for around $4k even with shipping. :o