• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bimmer Or Benz??

XAVIOR

Merc or Bimmer?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. D you prefer the Mercedes Benz brand or the BMW brand

• Benz
    • BMW

Moron, there are a few E36 320ds and a few 325TDSs in Sri Lanka.

When did they let you out of the zoo?

Your the moron, idiot. For an e36 320d to be available they have to make one for commercial use in the 1st place. Only e36 320d was on the race track. Do your research properly you self proclaimed BMW pundit. Some people make do with what they now as you said go use your vvti toy to use. On a bloody barbie doll. You want me to call you ken? I'm sure he'll feel insulted by the size. Now for f**ks sake do your re search and reply to this post. Prove me wrong by attaching a link on my post any time. Loser.

The M47D20 on the pre facelift and N47D20 on the facelift. Any more questions sir.

When i meant 1 model of each it means only e60 520d and e39 530d is available here. If you know different pls enlighten me.

There are at least a couple of E60 530ds around town just FYI... and the E39 was available with the older 2.5 Liter M51 Six that also powered the E34 Diesels. Several of those cars (Badged 525Tds) can be seen about

Machan the guy who has listed has listed it wrong. I'm telling you there maybe a 320td but definitely can't be a 320d

sorry i have to correct myself. The e36 came only as 318td 325td and 325tds. There wasn't even a 320td for anyone to take the t off.

Your the moron, idiot. For an e36 320d to be available they have to make one for commercial use in the 1st place. Only e36 320d was on the race track. Do your research properly you self proclaimed BMW pundit. Some people make do with what they now as you said go use your vvti toy to use. On a bloody barbie doll. You want me to call you ken? I'm sure he'll feel insulted by the size. Now for f**ks sake do your re search and reply to this post. Prove me wrong by attaching a link on my post any time. Loser.

You need to tame down the name calling dude... If you expect to be taken seriously that is

Hmmmm this poor fellow hasnt evev seen an F10 in Sri Lanka, oh well no point arguing with a monkey in a cage. Have fun rubbing your G-SPOT !

dude we were talking of 520d and 30d s man. Have you seen f10 diesels over here. I've seen plenty f10 523i one 535i but no diesel. Stick to the argument. Fool!

Edited by g-unit

dude we were talking of 520d and 30d s man. Have you seen f10 diesels over here. I've seen plenty f10 523i one 535i but no diesel. Stick to the argument. Fool!

Hey Moron, I admit that I made mistake on the E36 320D. I remember seeing a 320D somewhere, but I suppose it was a re-badged 318td.

However you are still a moron who is basing all his expertise on what appears on Wiki... :)

BTW, do you own a BMW? Or do you have a license?

Hey Moron, I admit that I made mistake on the E36 320D. I remember seeing a 320D somewhere, but I suppose it was a re-badged 318td.

However you are still a moron who is basing all his expertise on what appears on Wiki... :)

BTW, do you own a BMW? Or do you have a license?

Well well. Finally some humility. I know my vehicles quite well my friend. Proud owner of an 06 e60 520d. Getting a u.k spec 528i m sport. I don't argue on anything i ain't certain of. Certainly not cars. And most def not bm s . I rest my case. All you haters keep on replying.

Hey GooUnit,

Before you make a bigger spectacle of yourself, I believe that the 2 numeral model naming is confined to their X range only. The saloons still retain their 123x type naming.

Do a Wiki search or other search and add something useful to the thread instead of showing us how insecure you are with your penis size with all your profanity. Use of profanity only makes believe that you have a limited vocabulary owing to the fact that your mother is also your sister and your brother is also your grandfather too.

Prove us wrong.

Calling yourself G-Unit will not make us believe that you are a gangsta black rapper from the ghetto... :)

Well well. Finally some humility. I know my vehicles quite well my friend. Proud owner of an 06 e60 520d. Getting a u.k spec 528i m sport. I don't argue on anything i ain't certain of. Certainly not cars. And most def not bm s . I rest my case. All you haters keep on replying.

Wow! Nice car... why not a E60 M5 while you were at it? Should have gone all the way.

But considering that the E60 528i was a US Only car... I am wondering how you managed to pull that off... is it a convert?

Edited by VVTi

Surely this is either your daddy's car or a picture off a magazine... :) What is your interior combo? gay Pink and flashy neon?

Whatever clicks your shutter, dude..... or should I say whatever rubs your clitty.

Enjoy your imaginary ride... :)

BTW, are you related to that young 16 year old toddler who is about to bring down his neighbours Camaro and a 300C from the UK?

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 1

Well, compared to the exorbitant prices quoted for most japs these days, a 8,000 mile 530d priced at that level could look like a good deal for the right buyer

Exactly! if your going for a second hand car in SL its worth going for a European one! bdw whats the price range of E39 530d?

and Whooaaa! dint expect such a huge argument for my question! :P

Watchman, you know how these posers operate machang.... plenty of BS and when faced with a wall, profanity. They run out of those very fast also with their limited vocabularies.

Stupid pathetic mutts. Do they really think that we are impressed?

• Like 1

Wait... you own a e60 520 and are getting a 528i sport, yet you were worried about how much the toyota agent ill charge to clean the injectors in your hilux?

http://forum.autolanka.com/Index.php?/topic/11155-diesel-injector-cleaning-fluids/page__p__162036__fromsearch__1#entry162036

JD, But the best is this!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

Member Title:

MemberAge:

Age Unknown

Birthday:Birthday Unknown

Not TELLING????? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Poor geezer can't figure out his gender yet!!!!

Check his profile.

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 1

Wait... you own a e60 520 and are getting a 528i sport, yet you were worried about how much the toyota agent ill charge to clean the injectors in your hilux?

http://forum.autolanka.com/Index.php?/topic/11155-diesel-injector-cleaning-fluids/page__p__162036__fromsearch__1#entry162036

And he's concerned with the fuel consumption on his 1.0 Vitz.

And the comfort of his Landcruiser

Its like he's rich and poor at the same time as well as male and female.

• Like 1

HA HA LMAO Owned :lol:

BTW g-unit i found a pic of your F10, im sorry for doubting you !

It seems yo do really own a bmw

bmw-donkey.jpg

• Like 1

Exactly! if your going for a second hand car in SL its worth going for a European one! bdw whats the price range of E39 530d?

and Whooaaa! dint expect such a huge argument for my question! :P

Ideally should be in the 4.5 - 5.5 million range depending on model year, mileage and overall vehicle condition.

SO now lets see, Goo-Unit has a Hilux, a Vitz, a Land cruiser, a E60 520D AND is about to get a F10 528 M Sport.... BUT still cannot determine his gender! :)

Oh for Christ sake you girls. Quit your bitchin you want the bloody proof i own these cars all you low life's can only dream of? Oh yeah one more addition to your dream collection 2010 Mercedes Benz C180 sport. Take that you losers. Yeah let me say it. Got a lc200, bmw e60, Merc 204, defender puma, landcruiser kzj77, hilux, civic fd3, terios, vitz and dare i say my new addition to be shipped.

You think all you losers can gang up and take me down? Think again. Biat**s. Yeah watchman go back to work and try pay your vehicle lease. Stupid nobs

SO now lets see, Goo-Unit has a Hilux, a Vitz, a Land cruiser, a E60 520D AND is about to get a F10 528 M Sport.... BUT still cannot determine his gender! :)

[/quote

Oh for Christ sake you girls. Quit your bitchin you want the bloody proof i own these cars all you low life's can only dream of? Oh yeah one more addition to your dream collection 2010 Mercedes Benz C180 sport. Take that you losers.

Yeah let me say it. Got a lc200, bmw e60, Merc 204, defender puma, landcruiser kzj77, hilux, civic fd3, terios, vitz and dare i say my new addition to be shipped.

You think all you losers can gang up and take me down? Think again. Biat**s. Yeah watchman go back to work and try pay your vehicle lease. Stupid nobs. VVTI get a life you stupid sod and atleast work at getting a lease for a decent ride. All the other hyenas, just sod off. This lion ain't going down how hard you scavengers try. When I'm done with the kill will pass it along. Now go back and ill advice poor souls on this forum.

Pundits who can't even get the facts straight.