• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I Will / Will Not Subcribe To Dtv Discovery Turbo

ash

39 members have voted

1. 1. Will you re-subscribe to DTV?s Discovery TURBO paying Rs.199.00 + Taxes

• I will subscribe to Discovery TURBO because I have no other option at this time. But if another competitor offers a better deal in the near future, I?ll consider switching.
    • I will subscribe to Discovery TURBO because I feel its great value for money - It?s a fair deal.
    • I will not subscribe to Discovery TURBO since I feel it?s very unfair to charge again for the channel whilst I?m already in the premium package.
    • I will not subscribe Discovery TURBO since I don?t think it?s a good channel. Not worth / not bothered.

Ok guys...

I feel it's the time for a poll again. Please vote for your choice, think I've covered all the areas of choices. Will forward the link to the authorities of DTV and show what the target segment of TURBO think about the move. Up to them to decide anyway!!!

Multiple choices possible

Edited by ash

I will not subscribe coz I'm on LBN :) Tho I do chime in, its bloody absurd. If I did use DTV, then option 3.

LBN here as well.

If I was on Dialog- I would feel cheated to have to pay any amount above the premium rental on another 'premium' channel. Besides I often dont spend more than 45mins a day in front of the tv,

Ok guys...

I feel it's the time for a poll again. Please vote for your choice, think I've covered all the areas of choices. Will forward the link to the authorities of DTV and show what the target segment of TURBO think about the move. Up to them to decide anyway!!!

Multiple choices possible

i got it cos there's no option right now. and i have learned fair bit of stuff from it already...and i'm kinda addicted to it...

but what DTV did was wrong by all means...

It's far too pricey just for one goddamn channel especially when you're already on the most premium package they've got.

You don't try to undermine your premium customers!

But now...DTV had to do it again for a second time...

I was on their first "premium" package until they jacked up the price and brought another more premium package over it...

Then now it's this... quite crappy brand building making most of their customers a captive audience than people who actually love the brand.

So if another brand comes in...i'm deffa gonna switch...

Edited by Ripper

Is it possible to have an option saying "I will subscribe if more car related and less american chopper related programs are aired". :D I find it irritating to see so many programs on building american choppers than actual car related or normal sports bike related programs

Ha ha ha ha..l one of the other reason I don't want to upgrade... getting tired of seeing those sissy sons being scared of their father and the constant bickering like little girls.

Ha ha ha ha..l one of the other reason I don't want to upgrade... getting tired of seeing those sissy sons being scared of their father and the constant bickering like little girls.

That's the Canadian life for you!! :). Thinking of OCC

Edited by hakjay

• 1 month later...

I feel there were not enough subscribers for the two channels. DTV must have thought, rather keep the existing happy than loose the unhappy to another competitor when available. May be our effort is not in vain.

On dialog?

All DTV channels available to all subscribers from 10th Dec to 7th Jan (I think).

It's a 'goodwill' gesture for the season/school holidays ..

.. hoping to lure in some more channel subscriptions after 7th Jan actually - me thinks! :angry-smiley-048:

I feel there were not enough subscribers for the two channels. DTV must have thought, rather keep the existing happy than loose the unhappy to another competitor when available. May be our effort is not in vain.

well if that's the case they should take away the extra charge on folks who subscribed to it. :D

All DTV channels available to all subscribers from 10th Dec to 7th Jan (I think).

It's a 'goodwill' gesture for the season/school holidays ..

.. hoping to lure in some more channel subscriptions after 7th Jan actually - me thinks! :angry-smiley-048:

Oh maybe I should go watch some movies on the TV. I haven't switched it on in about a month or so. Lol.

• 1 month later...