• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ceylon Motor Show 2010 - 12Th To The 14Th Of November, 2010

milindu

Bet that function was great. Happen to have a link for that? :D

sorry buddy didnt take any pics of that..function was good not the best ive attended but nonetheless good...but i did think the brit females needed to be more energetic and less sluggish luckily of course the attraction is not always on the ramp but in the audience :)

sorry buddy didnt take any pics of that..function was good not the best ive attended but nonetheless good...but i did think the brit females needed to be more energetic and less sluggish luckily of course the attraction is not always on the ramp but in the audience :)

You were at the AOD show? How interesting, so was I... And I have pictures. :D

You were at the AOD show? How interesting, so was I... And I have pictures. :D

yup..where were you seated??..even if i had sat next to you unless you had your avartar i wouldnt have recognized..next time ill pm you before heading out to one of them shows...reckon devaka wouldnt mind the pics :D

yup..where were you seated??..even if i had sat next to you unless you had your avartar i wouldnt have recognized..next time ill pm you before heading out to one of them shows...reckon devaka wouldnt mind the pics :D

I was on the photographers stand. Well, technically I was in front of the stand, I wanted a lower angle, and decided to not stay up there coz moving around moves the video tripods and that pisses the video guys off :D

I was on the photographers stand. Well, technically I was in front of the stand, I wanted a lower angle, and decided to not stay up there coz moving around moves the video tripods and that pisses the video guys off :D

reckon the lower angle facing the ramp would do you quite well in terms of the view..in a photographic sense of course.. ;) was on the far left corner towards the middle..didnt bother to bring the cam along since some dont allow trigger happy folk to click away :)

Hi Guys

Just go here there are some pics of the event :)

http://www.gossip9.com/

thanks

regards

sumith

Ah, I hate it when people get the same idea. Tho I'm willing to bet those are without the consent of the copyright holders.

reckon the lower angle facing the ramp would do you quite well in terms of the view..in a photographic sense of course.. ;) was on the far left corner towards the middle..didnt bother to bring the cam along since some dont allow trigger happy folk to click away :)

They generally wouldn't bother with trigger happy folk if you don't use a flash. Which a couple of annoying idiots in the photog area was doing too. Morons. Managed to ruin one of my shots too.

As for the angles, sometime you just get caught up in trying to think out the picture you want instead of appreciating the view :) Vut tu du? It's been a long time since I was accused of new being able to hold a camera steady when I had pretty girls in front of me :D Wonder how many old timers are around who remember that? :)

any ideas on the new KIA CERATO?? it looks fabulous & the price seems to be ok for a brand new.. i just wanna know the durability & after sales services of KIA. anybody experienced it??

kia/hyundai is a very good brand nowdays. however it'd be hard to beat perceptions in sri lanka so soon. i guess if you invest in one then you might have to incurr a big capital loss on resale.

HAHA I wouldn't actually.

What is AOD btw? :unsure:

Me saw some fb pictures of the event on a friend of mines profile and thought to share. Me thinks these pics were taken at the after party. Can't wait for my Christmas holz :P

Skyline you think your female friend doesnt mind you posting up her pics on a public forum????? she might be pretty pissed you know

Skyline you think your female friend doesnt mind you posting up her pics on a public forum????? she might be pretty pissed you know

Yap you have a point but my friend is a guy and dunno any of the ladies in the photos. I know there is a privacy issue but all those ladies in the photos have unsecure fb accounts with access to any one. :rolleyes:

kia/hyundai is a very good brand nowdays. however it'd be hard to beat perceptions in sri lanka so soon. i guess if you invest in one then you might have to incurr a big capital loss on resale.

apart from resale value any other cons??such as after sales services and the durability??

Two albums coz FB only allows 200 pics per album

The Classics

http://www.face book.com/album.php?aid=302258&id=544735801&l=f12cf6b902

The New Models ... (and the models)

http://www.face book.com/album.php?aid=302268&id=544735801&l=a79985eced

Might wanna remove that space when you copy to the address bar...

• 9 months later...

So I saw an advert in the paper that either there is a motor show on the 30th Sept, 1st and 2nd Oct. Anyone got any better details? Like which one it actually is? :D

Photo Crew? :)

I think that's the one which Sirasa organizes, actually the useless one!

Edited by ferrarif50

• 8 months later...