• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Last Night Racers

RaptorRS

Redliner, I think you should refer to it as Nitrous Oxide and not NOS. NOS is a brand name, just like Zex.

Where is RaptorRS, the founder of this thread, when you need him? He could have given us another interesting perspective. Check out his user profile - he owns an R34 Skyline GT-R, he says.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, "crashed his 2nd" is not an excuse to say "Its not a run". Driver error is not an excuse. Mechanical error is not an excuse. Gave up half way is not an excuse. Its a loss. If Schumi forgot to turn and went into a wall, he won't say "I forgot to turn, therefore I didn't loose, its not a proper run"

And redliner, once u open the car and find the N2O cans, then talk. Lack of evidence to the contrary isn't proof that he was running it. Guilty until proven innocent? Been talking lessons from someone?

This is what really happened......

Ravi's desperation to be the fastest SOHC at the drags went a bit over board, he tried all means and mods as well as a new 1600 engine to make the car the fastest. Failing in all ettempts, as the tuner couldnt get the car going faster than what it was, if not slower, only made things more sad for the car. The actual gap between the cars, if they ran right now, will be 5 cars, this is with all the mods stated by Ravi and the people concerned. Ofcourse after all this effort and expenditure I cant imagine anyone who wouldnt be disappointed and desperate enough to try anythin to get the car going. This is when the head of N motor sports arrived in the country shortly after his escapades in the UK. From day one of his arrival a rather strange but understandable relationship between N motors and Ravi became evident. Even though Ravi denied all allegations and reminded us of past records between the two, he wasnt convincing enough if you asked me. So it was planned, the car was tuned to its utmost potential, ofcourse this time with the expertice of N motors as well. And soon after, Ravi's challenge was put forward once again. This was a private run down GP, again Ravi losing by 4 cars. Ofcourse this called for some serious action as they made a come back in just two days, claiming to have installed the all exclusive prodrive ECU, locked diffs, race flywheel, a new hotter CAM etc.

But they werent fooling anyone, what really happened was that N motors had lent Ravi a 75Bhp ZEX wet NOS kit for saturday night. Hence the confidence for Ravi to come challenging Shamil back again in just two days! And hence the confidence to brag about a Prodrive ECU and the above stated mods by the new tuner: Nigel! But the run happened after Mr. Zaki confirmed that the car was running his ECU at the time, there was no sign of a Prodrive ECU anywhere near. It was just a cold lie. Ofcourse the refusal to pop the hood was in confirmation of the ZEX NOS kit. (but for those who are concerned you can PM me for pics of the ZEX kit in Ravi's car, plus Nigels CTR stripped off everything while still on the hoist at Nadeeras, no NOS kit in it) quicksilver I think you should see this!

So to the people concerned I would say if you do the math, this is what you will arrive at.....

Ravis car :- 130Bhp+10Bhp for other mods = 140Bhp + 75Bhp ZEX wet shot of NOS = 215Bhp!

Shamils car:- faster than Ravis so = 220Bhp!! incase Shamil ran NOS :- 220Bhp + 75Bhp = 295Bhp which means it would have thrashed Ravis car by atleast 6 cars! So to all you fools who even have the idiocy to say it was a close run, think twice or stay being fooled!

Praveen, you obviously don't know but in street racing, usually when somebody crashes a gear or makes an elemental mistake early or midway through the run, its called off by mutual understanding. Ask any of the johnnies that go to these things regularly and you'll find that this sort of thing happens often. The run is always called off and struck from the record.

It is a gentleman's agreement and nobody in the right mind you try to claim a win when his opponent crashed a gear. Your Schumacher example has no parallel here because that is proper, regulated racing where driver mistakes usually are terminal.

Also, redliner seems to be pretty sure that they ran a bottle, which is probably why they refused to open the hood. And since when are you the public defender of disgraced EG8s? ;)

IMO, "crashed his 2nd" is not an excuse to say "Its not a run". Driver error is not an excuse. Mechanical error is not an excuse. Gave up half way is not an excuse. Its a loss. If Schumi forgot to turn and went into a wall, he won't say "I forgot to turn, therefore I didn't loose, its not a proper run"

And redliner, once u open the car and find the N2O cans, then talk. Lack of evidence to the contrary isn't proof that he was running it. Guilty until proven innocent? Been talking lessons from someone?

Oh brother Peri, Im so sorry to say this, but once again you have lent your sorry ass in vain! I once again strongly suggest you to be present at the private drags, if you cant make it please go elsewhere and start clicking away! and this is an official final warning to you. Ok incase you didnt know let me see your reply to this...this is the first time ever Shamil has crashed a gear against running Ravi and had to re-run, he just confirmed it. He has never wanted a re-run due mechanical error or giving up half way for your info. On the other hand why I asked you to come on weekdays is that, Ravi crashed gears 4 times in these private drags, so a total of 4 re-runs, his injectors were blocked he said, and once cleaned wanted another re-run, he put in a new clutch, another re-run, he got a new map fron Zaki, another re-run, he did a new exhaust, another re-run , he went back to 1.5l, another re-run, he put in a new CAM from Nadeera, another re-run, and finally he came with a ZEX NOS kit, another re-run , when Shamil won on the inside Nigel wanted another re-run on the outside(probably the only run u were present). I have highlighted the 're-run' for your convenience, lets see if you can atleast count numbers and get it into your head the times Ravi had wanted a re-run, and mind you every single one of these runs he lost! So I officially ask you if YOU think that it was unfair for Shamil to ask for a re-run???

I most definitely dont think that QuickSilver should run Ravi anymore, cos I consider it a waste on the car!!

Shamils car:- faster than Ravis so = 220Bhp!! incase Shamil ran NOS :- 220Bhp + 75Bhp = 295Bhp which means it would have thrashed Ravis car by atleast 6 cars! So to all you fools who even have the idiocy to say it was a close run, think twice or stay being fooled!

Wat a idiot u are man. I didn't see shamil passing me when he dragged me. I have only 200BHP in my car. If ravi really ran NOS he should be able to wack a even a DOHC cos according to ur stupid calculation Ravi should be having 220bhp.

And please man where do u get ur stupid info nadeera doesn't have a hoist. The car is jacked up by two jacks for ur info. Plus the Zex kit was removed for one of ur so called friends in the pila steps who wanted to eagerly beat his fellow good friend hahahahaha pathetic i would say. Don't want to get start with the names.

Ravindra my boy, you seem like a real fool to believe these stories, Im surprised you from all people who have been prominent in the honda scene didnt come and see for yourself. Shamil didnt refuse to run, he has infact never refused to run anyone who wanted to, I think you of all people whould know that, he refused to run till Zaki gave him the ok to do so, as there was a conflict of interest about the ECU that ran in Ravi's car, so as soon as Zaki cleared it out that it was his ECU that Ravi was running they headed straight to GP. So please machang take some responsibility before you say such dumb things! After all they ran. Ravi never won any run. The first run wasnt even a run cos Shamil crashed his gear, the second and third were won by Shamil, why do u think they say they might have won the first one?...they probably think that the NOS can ran out on the other two runs:) But let me tell you one thing, even a turbo charger on Ravi car cant take down quicksilver, so to atleast have kept up with him he had to use a 75Bhp shot of NOS! the sad part being that he still lost.

look man ... I dont normaly believe what others say, until I get 2 to 3 other opinions... but however in this case I got about 4 other opinions... and Shamil didnt wana run Ravi until Zacki gave his ok because Shamil thought the ECU in Ravi's car was some one elses until Ravi showed it to Zacki... and Zacki okayd it

Shamil was fast, I wont say no to that.. and I'm not taking any sides here... cause if you look up my past threads I have appriciated Shamil's wins as well... but you got to be fair when it comes to situations such as these.. and give the winning party what he desserves

and also no point in both of us arguing about this issue man..without any hard proof... so why dont we wait a while, and see the clip that Ravi will be posting soon or wait for another run.. which I think Ravi will be happy to do so anytime....

I think SOHC Power was making a hypothetical argument.

Anyways, Chang, are you in any position to disclose what REALLY happened? I'm sure all the enthusiasts on the site want to know how they can gain 4 cars down Green Path overnight. Please enlighten us.

And I still didn't see a denial of Nitrous Oxide.

I most definitely dont think that QuickSilver should run Ravi anymore, cos I consider it a waste on the car!!

Com on man drags will be most likly dead if those two don't run. Atleast it's good entertainment. WAts the point guys in the same team race night after night.

And if u guys were there in the good old days this forum had a thread called "Saturday night drags". Now in that thread u same fools was scolding Shamil for running over and over with Razi's corrolla. So stop talking rot. The very same guys who were scolding dear old shamil in this forum when he has the Exi engine are now his best pals wat a sad story. Shows wat kind of cut troat people u are. Must ask dear Admin to repost those good old posts. Oh i forgot those days Shamil was Narmi Tuning ya until he got ahem.... But now I-chips which he should have gone there the first time all the others are singing a different song.

KLM u of all guys should know wat really happen? When i lost to nirudha and Thivanka i didn't go check Nirudhas or Thivanka's car wat he was running. Since Shamil is confident he won let it be like that good for him cos each person has their own viewpoint. In drags anything goes. It was another good night of SOHC battle now lets move on and see more good races.

So Chang, according to your theory, we should all go back to our kindergarden days and be 'angry angry never get friendly' because two years ago somebody had an argument with somebody else?

I still haven't seen a Nitrous Oxide denial.

PS: Yes machan you never had to check because those guys were quite open with what they had. Bullshit secrecy and lies suck, especially among people who call themselves friends.

Wat a idiot u are man. I didn't see shamil passing me when he dragged me. I have only 200BHP in my car. If ravi really ran NOS he should be able to wack a even a DOHC cos according to ur stupid calculation Ravi should be having 220bhp.

And please man where do u get ur stupid info nadeera doesn't have a hoist. The car is jacked up by two jacks for ur info. Plus the Zex kit was removed for one of ur so called friends in the pila steps who wanted to eagerly beat his fellow good friend hahahahaha pathetic i would say. Don't want to get start with the names.

Ofcourse he didnt pass you, and I dont see why you have to be another peri in here. Theres nothing in here which says anything against you. Ok here goes...but you asked for it brother!

Thats exactly what we were wondering, and u just confirmed it! Nigel ends up a liar again! Im 100% sure he told a few of us, maybe you werent around, that the ZEX kit he put in was 75Bhp, but we thought he was lying, and you have proved us right. So the calculations made above were done according to the info we got from Nigel, not from you or anyone else! And again you are right, when he ran NOS on his car against you, he only managed to beat you by about a car or so! With 75Bhp more he should actually be way ahead of you, am I right? So its probably a 25Bhp shot, which he's trying to sell as being 75! This guy is a major scammer if you asked me, thanks for your valuable info anyway.

Give me a break, you dont have any names to give anyway! so stop stirring up unnecessary shit like you always do! your just bluffing!

Now Ravi is complaining about his car smoking badly so Dragster I dont think he'll ever want to re-run again for a long time! In any case if you didnt know, he shouted out before the run for all of us to hear that it was going to be his last run ever! Man he was sooo confident of winning! I guess he too fell for Nigels 75bhp story:-)

Well u haven't deen when i dragged nigel when he ran nos U stupid mut he beat me with abt 4 cars. Well stirring or no stirring suit urself. Zex kit doesn't have a 25bhp jet u stupid mut. Now who's the liar.

http://www.inlinefour.com/zexnitrouskit.html

Excellent! this is what I was waiting for! 4 cars huh?? thats more like the gap Ravi had over Shamil this time! Very interesting.

Well Mr. Bluffmaster, thank you very much for you kind help. Remember we can also bluff as good as you!

We still dont see names, nor a denial. Please make your statement and we will reply to it with evidence! But dont say I didnt warn you, so think twice if your planning on lying, I really dont want to make you look like a liar in public! Its not my style!

Well well well, the complete lack of denials and the avoidance of the issue at hand speaks for itself. Again, just to reiterate my point - IN DRAGS YOU CAN RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG, but don't lie about it especially when you opponent on the night was so accomodating of you over the last 3 months. Lying about what you have is a cheap, cheap move.

Thank You.

Praveen, you obviously don't know but in street racing, usually when somebody crashes a gear or makes an elemental mistake early or midway through the run, its called off by mutual understanding. Ask any of the johnnies that go to these things regularly and you'll find that this sort of thing happens often. The run is always called off and struck from the record.

Bloody chaater agreement. Leaves too many loopholes. I'm not defending SOCHs. More bothered about the overall effect on the races when ppl make the mistakes, loose and then say we should call it off. What next? I didn't see the starters hands drop coz I was w*nking around in my car so we shouldn't count that?

Ur looking for a car on car thing rather than a driver skill thing. I think I already said my POV for that.

Oh brother Peri, Im so sorry to say this, but once again you have lent your sorry ass in vain! I once again strongly suggest you to be present at the private drags, if you cant make it please go elsewhere and start clicking away! and this is an official final warning to you. Ok incase you didnt know let me see your reply to this...this is the first time ever Shamil has crashed a gear against running Ravi and had to re-run, he just confirmed it. He has never wanted a re-run due mechanical error or giving up half way for your info. On the other hand why I asked you to come on weekdays is that, Ravi crashed gears 4 times in these private drags, so a total of 4 re-runs, his injectors were blocked he said, and once cleaned wanted another re-run, he put in a new clutch, another re-run, he got a new map fron Zaki, another re-run, he did a new exhaust, another re-run , he went back to 1.5l, another re-run, he put in a new CAM from Nadeera, another re-run, and finally he came with a ZEX NOS kit, another re-run , when Shamil won on the inside Nigel wanted another re-run on the outside(probably the only run u were present). I have highlighted the 're-run' for your convenience, lets see if you can atleast count numbers and get it into your head the times Ravi had wanted a re-run, and mind you every single one of these runs he lost! So I officially ask you if YOU think that it was unfair for Shamil to ask for a re-run???

U wanna officially warn me? Lets find out who u are first. And remember policy on this forum. Personal threats will make ur warning level rise. So save that shit for the Pila steps.

Yes, and U seem to count each re-run as a loss. It doesn't matter if they have 10 re-runs for what ever reason, if u start, and u don't cross the finish line first, it should go as a loss. A re-run is a new run. He might have had a sh*t to rid a Kg of weight and asked for a re-run, it doesn't mean that cancels out the last loss.

Who came up with this BS arrangement anyway?

U warn me go GFSD man. Why don't u come tell it to my face that i'm a bluffer. To chicken i guess

First of all your no big deal for me! Actually you should be talking more about your failed project! Last time I checked you were eating dust from the DC5, and talking about your old Sir Project with everything in it a car can possibly have, still ended up losing! First do your home work, before you start doing it for others! I hear you still studying? maybe someday you'll pass all your exams and get to where we are, but I assure you, YOU WILL GET NO WHERE by ahnging around in a forum that just keeps kicking your ass! and please dont stir up shit about peoples past problems, its so low! your nothing more than those women found in "mudukkus", ofcourse you look a lot different:-)

Bloody chaater agreement. Leaves too many loopholes. I'm not defending SOCHs. More bothered about the overall effect on the races when ppl make the mistakes, loose and then say we should call it off. What next? I didn't see the starters hands drop coz I was w*nking around in my car so we shouldn't count that?

Ur looking for a car on car thing rather than a driver skill thing. I think I already said my POV for that.

U wanna officially warn me? Lets find out who u are first. And remember policy on this forum. Personal threats will make ur warning level rise. So save that shit for the Pila steps.

Yes, and U seem to count each re-run as a loss. It doesn't matter if they have 10 re-runs for what ever reason, if u start, and u don't cross the finish line first, it should go as a loss. A re-run is a new run. He might have had a sh*t to rid a Kg of weight and asked for a re-run, it doesn't mean that cancels out the last loss.

Who came up with this BS arrangement anyway?

Peri lets talk something different now shall we....

Ive got this camera Ive been having for sometime, its a Minolta if Im right, the pics that come out of them used to be really fine, until someone screwd around with the settings, now all pictures taken of any moving object are all blurred! Do u think the adjustment saying "shutter speed" should have anything to do with it? would appreciate your advice

And as for you Chang, I would take up the challenge that if Nigels 75Bhp NOS kit was fixed to Shamil's car, he would take you down! Im saying this in complete confidence after confirming with him 100% on agreeing to run incase you take up the challenge. So no need to talk about whos chicken and whos not. So there's some more home work for you now! Think about it

Peri lets talk something different now shall we....

Ive got this camera Ive been having for sometime, its a Minolta if Im right, the pics that come out of them used to be really fine, until someone screwd around with the settings, now all pictures taken of any moving object are all blurred! Do u think the adjustment saying "shutter speed" should have anything to do with it? would appreciate your advice

Very possible. Digital or optical? Bring it around on Sat and lets see.

Praveen you don't seem to understand the difference between sanctioned track racing and underground drag racing. In proper legit racing, of course, the participants are obliged to be ready to run at their optimum when the flag drops or the lights go out. At places like GP etc, there is a common understanding that a run is declared null and void when one competitor makes a mistake. If this was even proper, legal drag racing that rule is thrown out of the window but since it is street racing and many variables come into play, the dragging community at large is more forgiving when it comes to driver error during a run.

Similarly, there was a famous incident at a recent 'official' drag at Katu when a participant wasn't ready when the lights went out. In that instance, nothing could be done about it because there were hard and fast rules in place. If you don't understand this arrangement, I'm sorry. Maybe you should try to understand the scene before you pass judgement.

I think I know where your motivation to post in this thread is coming from, so I'll let it slide. :rolleyes::)

Now Ravi is complaining about his car smoking badly so Dragster I dont think he'll ever want to re-run again for a long time! In any case if you didnt know, he shouted out before the run for all of us to hear that it was going to be his last run ever! Man he was sooo confident of winning! I guess he too fell for Nigels 75bhp story:-)

when did he tell this to you ? I met him yesterday and he was good to go... also spoke to him this morning... and man.. I hate to say this but you got some major a** licking going on there bro... cause I dont even see Shamil replying to these posts the way you are....