• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Discovery Turbo

esdeez

Anyone else saw this channel being tested recently? As far as I can work out Dialog TV is testing this as well as another channel called discovery science on Channel 1. Really hope they stick with Discovery Turbo though, as it is totally centered around everything automotive, Great for us guys!

dtv want us to send feedback about the channel to an email address. i sent my positive comments so as to convince that they should bring it on. last month when i was in sweden also there were some promotions of the same channel but apparetly it's not new according to wiki. old or new, itz great.

Damn... I thought you guys were talking about a LR Discovery Turbo......

LOL....So did I :D

Nevertheless, this channel sounds good...........

Edited by SHAI

Seriously? Bugs too?? Dammnit! Hope LBN offers this channel soon too!

Ditto. I've seen a few adverts running on Discovery (or was is NGC or History? Whatever). Doesn't mean it'll show up on LBN, they have stuff advertising things they don't offer all the time, but holding out hope :)

dtv want us to send feedback about the channel to an email address. i sent my positive comments so as to convince that they should bring it on. last month when i was in sweden also there were some promotions of the same channel but apparetly it's not new according to wiki. old or new, itz great.

Really awesome channel!! I'm sure apart from generating a renewed general interest in vehicles - there'll be a great demand for performance vehicles soon.

Hope Dtv will continue with this.