• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

94 Bmw

streetKIA

the black car in the picture is a facelifted 520i .the white is not a m5 its a 520i with m5 body kit and alloys the number of the white is 18-5425 if i am not mistaken .there is no e28 or e30 m cars here.my favorite m car is too the e30 m3.the only m cars i know here is the e34 m5 , e36 m3 which was raced at katu running on british plates and that guys e46 m3 the only other m is the z3 M coupe which was at thurstan road

the black car in the picture is a facelifted 520i .the white is not a m5 its a 520i with m5 body kit and alloys the number of the white is 18-5425 if i am not mistaken .there is no e28 or e30 m cars here.my favorite m car is too the e30 m3.the only m cars i know here is the e34 m5 , e36 m3 which was raced at katu running on british plates and that guys e46 m3 the only other m is the z3 M coupe which was at thurstan road

but man that 520i looks amazing!!!! :)

hmmm wasnt someone restoring that E36 M3? any idea if its gotten back on the rd? :huh:

...as of late there have been a few Black E36 coupés running abt - wonder if any of then have anything other than the 1.8L engines né? :huh:

well gotta wait n see what happens with the ZX :mellow:

i've had my eye on that 540i for a while now,but the supposed high maintainance costs are worrying.... :(

but man that 520i looks amazing!!!! :)

hmmm wasnt someone restoring that E36 M3? any idea if its gotten back on the rd? :huh:

...as of late there have been a few Black E36 coupés running abt - wonder if any of then have anything other than the 1.8L engines né? :huh:

well gotta wait n see what happens with the ZX :mellow:

i've had my eye on that 540i for a while now,but the supposed high maintainance costs are worrying.... :(

"Supposed High Maintainence cost"??? :blink:

Ain't no Supposed about it brother boy, you get the 540i, your wallet's in for a PROPER bashing :lol:

there was a Black 5 series that came for the meet on saturday - is it possible that this is also an M car? i didnt get a chance to look under the hood cuz it was there only for a few minutes...but looked in excellent shape..cosmetically at least

the reason i was was cuz someone said that they had a gun metal colour M5 E34...

...sourcing unmolested cars these days is a hard task... :mellow:

first i've gotta dispose of the ZX,then only will i be able to set the wheels in motion for a new buy...

The one that came for the Mod Fest belongs to a friend of mine, and it is in Mint condition... Under the hood is a 2 Liter straight 6.

The kit, lights and spoiler were imported from UK.