• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid And Zero-Emissions Vehicles Photos And News

Californikan

Interesting...

Peri said: There have been AWD SUVs that can get 10-11 for years on years. They were called diesels.

and then Cali says: Interesting. I didn't know a diesel six cylinder luxury SUV exists that could match hybrid fuel economy, especially in stop and go city driving.

Now look whos talking out of context here... only thing Peri said was 10-11 fuel economy and AWD... and cali *imagines* the words six cylinder, luxury, hybrid fuel economy AND stop-go driving in that sentence...

Cali, who is so fond of accusing everyone else for talking out of context is doing exactly the same thing here...

international-standard stupidity, I believe!

I admire your patience in typing all that out. I couldn't be bothered going thru all that effort for the benefit of a moron.

I admire your patience in typing all that out. I couldn't be bothered going thru all that effort for the benefit of a moron.

woke up too early, thanks to the frickin cats in the neighborhood. felt guilty to bash them up so wanted to bash cali instead...

Interesting...

Peri said: There have been AWD SUVs that can get 10-11 for years on years. They were called diesels.

and then Cali says: Interesting. I didn't know a diesel six cylinder luxury SUV exists that could match hybrid fuel economy, especially in stop and go city driving.

Now look whos talking out of context here... only thing Peri said was 10-11 fuel economy and AWD... and cali *imagines* the words six cylinder, luxury, hybrid fuel economy AND stop-go driving in that sentence...

Cali, who is so fond of accusing everyone else for talking out of context is doing exactly the same thing here...

international-standard stupidity, I believe!

What a weak attempt to rescue Pericles...... full of holes.

So according to you Pericles wasn't writing about diesel SUV's.

If they weren't diesel SUVs that he was writing about, then they must have been petrol, no ?????

Edited by Californikan

Oh Pericles! You're still below international standards.

Jrh07NQ.jpg

Cali my poor, misguided old soul, do you honestly imagine that anyone gives a vermin's posterior whether they do or do not adhere to your idea of "international standards"? Well I'm sorry to disappoint you old chap but here's a newsflash..

NO ONE DOES!

So kindly climb on that menstrual cycle of yours and pedal away somewhere, preferably right in front of that Hybrid bus in your signature....

There have been AWD SUVs that can get 10-11 for years on years. They were called diesels.

I say, he really does still manage to surprise me. I thought that was so clearly put that even a moron would understand it, but no, this one can't.

Pericles is really trying to squirm out of answering a simple question.

Now , after Crosswind gave him the idea, he too seems to be claiming he was never writing about 10-11km/l diesels SUVs.

So if they weren't diesel SUV's, what kind of SUV's were they??

Pericles is really trying to squirm out of answering a simple question.

Now , after Crosswind gave him the idea, he too seems to be claiming he was never writing about 10-11km/l diesels SUVs.

So if they weren't diesel SUV's, what kind of SUV's were they??

I dunno why I bother, must be that "no student left behind" mindset -

Lets repeat and see if he understands it this time -

"only thing Peri said was 10-11 fuel economy and AWD... and Cali *imagines* the words six cylinder, luxury, hybrid fuel economy AND stop-go driving in that sentence..."

Even my 18 year old diesel SUV can get 10 now, after the tune up, and thats an automatic.

Moron.

I dunno why I bother, must be that "no student left behind" mindset -

Lets repeat and see if he understands it this time -

"only thing Peri said was 10-11 fuel economy and AWD... and Cali *imagines* the words six cylinder, luxury, hybrid fuel economy AND stop-go driving in that sentence..."

Even my 18 year old diesel SUV can get 10 now, after the tune up, and thats an automatic.

Moron.

The Lexus RX400h hybrid has six cylinder engine.

If the diesel SUV that you have in mind "that can get 10-11 km/l for years on years" is less than six cylinders then you're trying to compare apples to oranges, and making an unfair invalid comparison.

Which is precisely why I asked you specifically to name a six cylinder diesel that can match the six cylinder RX hybrid fuel economy. So what is this 10-11 km/l diesel SUV that you were referring to?

Yes, that is exactly the post where you imagined I was talking about what the voices in your head told you.

kNk9e.jpg

Moron.

You're obviously doing everything you can to avoid naming your imaginary 10km/l to 11km/l diesel. Your vehicle is imaginary until you name it and give the name and model.

Without the name and model of the vehicle your claims about the fuel economy it gets are nothing more than BS.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys ever heard of this????? May be Cali can shed more light!!!

electriccar2.jpg

electriccar1.jpg

This is what it is supposed to be....

electriccarcopy.jpg

100% Electric Vehicle No emissions capable of 155MPH!!! At least that's what it says.

electriccar2.jpg

electriccar1.jpg

This is what it is supposed to be....

electriccarcopy.jpg

100% Electric Vehicle No emissions capable of 155MPH!!! At least that's what it says.

Looks so much like a lotus by the wat the hell is that things?

Looks so much like a lotus by the wat the hell is that things?

Supposed to be the "SP-01" manufactured by Detroit Electrics. Yeah it sure looks like a Lotus.

electriccar1.jpg

This is the attempted revival of an old American electric car manufacturer from the early 1900's. Detroit Electric sold thousands of electric cars before eventually being driven out of business by the growing popularity of petrol ICE cars in the mid 1900's.

314.jpg

And, yes, the new Detroit Electric SP:01 electric sports car is based on the Lotus Elise. Not sure how well SP:01 will do since Tesla has been doing the same thing since 2008 with the Lotus Elise based Tesla Roaster. The Tesla Roadster went out of production last year so maybe the SP:01 will have a ready made market.

Edited by Californikan