• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Economical Car??

dhejasvini

nexus, this dude is from Kandy..do you think that kandiyans are like this???

what hell no there are many members from kandy who type in proper english in this forum. in my book it doesn't matter were you from dimwit is a dimwit. :D

Edited by nexus

Mr dude, from his single smiley :rolleyes: can't you understand that he accepts that there was a spellings mistake??? why are you keep on asking about that??..If you want to know the real meaning of that..fly to bangkok and go to a place where they give you the massage service..just don't be a kid man..

u ar having issues with ur #$%#^% system dats why u ar always refring to cum n thai massages (wich i nevr mentioned as a matter of fact)

what hell no there are many members from kandy who type in proper english in this forum. in my book it doesn't matter were you from dimwit is a dimwit. :D

U ar da dimwit!! and also ur buk is personal insults nothin else :angry-smiley-024: :angry-smiley-024:

U ar da dimwit!! and also ur buk is personal insults nothin else :angry-smiley-024: :angry-smiley-024:

If the cap fits wear it. :angry-smiley-048:

edit...

btw go and look into the mirror then you will see a dimwit in it. ;)

Edited by nexus

If the cap fits wear it. :angry-smiley-048:

edit...

btw go and look into the mirror then you will see a dimwit in it. ;)

you better do it coz u cn hv most of ur issues resolved within a flash if u just do it

abyesingha if u just luk back... according to ur freind nexus its a LUXEL wich he claims to do 18km/l :P :P :P :P :violent-smiley-099:

<facepalm>....look like you lost your mind no surprise to me considering your level of intelligence where the hell i said about corolla luxel doing 18kmpl it was peri who said it do 17kmpl you imbecile. :lol:

<facepalm>....look like you lost your mind no surprise to me considering your level of intelligence where the hell i said about corolla luxel doing 18kmpl it was peri who said it do 17kmpl you imbecile. :lol:

u openly supported his arguments cnt u remember dat, are u out of ur mind Mister. and also seems like u hv picked up a new word frm somewhere "imbecile" hikzzzzzzz :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

u openly supported his arguments cnt u remember dat, are u out of ur mind Mister. and also seems like u hv picked up a new word frm somewhere "imbecile" hikzzzzzzz :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

it's a new word for low life scum like you but to me is not.any man with common english knowledge can understand what it is :rolleyes: you are just a b###h who runs around with limited knowledge and ability try to cover it by unnecessary arguments and facts basically you are just a RETARD TROLL who try to trolling his way through this arguments shows how much of a loser you really are. there are many examples like you in this site but believe me when i say this either one of them doesn't impress anybody here or help any one here they are just trolling valuable time of others and try to convince themselves that they are done something in life meaningful.

btw here's a picture for you

XKQ3r.jpg

Edited by nexus

it's a new word for low life scum like you but to me is not.any man with common english knowledge can understand what it is :rolleyes: you are just a b###h who runs around with limited knowledge and ability try to cover it by unnecessary arguments and facts basically you are just a RETARD TROLL who try to trolling his way through this arguments shows how much of a loser you really are. there are many examples like you in this site but believe me when i say this either one of them doesn't impress anybody here or help any one here they are just trolling valuable time of others and try to convince themselves that they are done something in life meaningful.

btw here's a picture for you

XKQ3r.jpg

once again u are the retarded troll plus u a a complete a## w##e so back offff loser

• 4 weeks later...

wow sumbody has replied to this again proving nexus n da grand pooooooooobah wrong :violent-smiley-099:

Err probably because the dude who replied is a noob who can't yet tell his A** from his elbow (in terms of operating the forum).

Sigh, what is with the sheer volumes of retards on AL these days..

• Like 1