• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cars For Tall People :)

don03

Im 6 feet tall & sometimes i find it really difficult to drive most of these cars here cos it feels like im sitting very low & with my long feet its so uncomfortable, buy in jeeps its awsome :D but im not that rich, so i just wanna knw guys.. wat are the cars u have seen or driven which has its seats with a good height, for me higher the better. Thanx

Edited by don03

I too am almost 6... No issues with most sedans, suv's and double cabs...

smaller hatches and cars like Maruti's are problematic even when you're a passenger due to lack of proper leg space

Im 6 feet tall & sometimes i find it really difficult to drive most of these cars here cos it feels like im sitting very low & with my long feet its so uncomfortable, buy in jeeps its awsome :D but im not that rich, so i just wanna knw guys.. wat are the cars u have seen or driven which has its seats with a good height, for me higher the better. Thanx

Bit long cars like Cefiro, Mark II

I'm 6 feet too....

Drive a Mazda with no major issues, a 2000 YOM should be in your budget , also try to look for a Lancer, EK 3 etc

I'm 6 feet tall myself. Yet to find issue with a particular vehicle as a driver (including a Mini). As a passenger, well that is a different matter especially in the back seats !

I had issues in a mini. Not only the lack of space, but the fact that I could depress all three pedals with one foot! Lots of fun for whizzing around, longer journeys, I'm not sure I wanna find out :)

Use that green + button on the bottom right corner of a post bro, been working for sometime now :)

I tried it as soon as those days the new Version of forum came. But not worked.

Tried even before abt 2 weeks I remember.

They seem to have fixed the Bug

Good Hint though :)

Edited by Uditha88

I too am almost 6... No issues with most sedans, suv's and double cabs...

smaller hatches and cars like Maruti's are problematic even when you're a passenger due to lack of proper leg space

:hah:

6'.0 ___

5'.7".....

5'.0 ___ :fly:

• Like 2

I'm 6 foot 4 and have not had much of an issue driving a Nissan Sunny, only problem is that I have to put the seat all the way back to prevent my legs hitting the steering column and that makes me not see very high over the steering wheel to be comfortable cos the seat in that is pretty low anyway. So then I sit on a cushion, and tell people it's cos I'm too short :D Have not found this to be much of a problem in most Japanese cars, though curiously I have found this to be an issue for me in the older BMW 5 series (2003). Would've thought that they make them for taller people in the first place.

im 6ft as well and come across the same prob which is why i drive a pickup for your budget you can get a good pickup in my opinion. if not youd prob have to stick wut the some of the guys have recommended. weird enough i cant seem to fit into an E46. have to struggle my way in. check on these as well.

1) Merc W126

2) Toyota Camry

3) Nissan laurel

4) Mazda 626

5) Kia optima

6) Galant (slightly higher than your budget)

If your interested in pickups you should be able to score a decent early 50 seires one.

• Like 1

im 6ft as well and come across the same prob which is why i drive a pickup for your budget you can get a good pickup in my opinion. if not youd prob have to stick wut the some of the guys have recommended. weird enough i cant seem to fit into an E46. have to struggle my way in. check on these as well.

1) Merc W126

2) Toyota Camry

3) Nissan laurel

4) Mazda 626

5) Kia optima

6) Galant (slightly higher than your budget)

If your interested in pickups you should be able to score a decent early 50 seires one.

hang on, u can pickup a W126 for less than 1.5m? i dont think so, u probably meant W124 or W123

Edited by tharindra