• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Vehicle For Short Girl

lasa

It is a crash test .All vehicles after crash test like that.We saw recently Toyota Allion and corolla 121 accident pictures.So if you want to die in bit expensive way buy Allion or 121.

Wow. Please tell me that you don't do anything other than mopping floors at the Central Bank.

• Like 1

Did you even bother click the link? Wake the hell up man!!!

pointless mate! :)

a retard will always be a retard... sleeping or otherwise!

Gotta say there seem to be 3 other idiots who agree with this fool! :D

according to him...all cars offer same safety in a crash :)

do you need any more proof to see how much of an utter idiotic fool this guy is

Too much processing for the peanut brains of these buggers just let it go :rolleyes:

@Ripper- Ha ha yeah cant believe these dumbasses have admirers :lol:

It is a crash test .All vehicles after crash test like that.We saw recently Toyota Allion and corolla 121 accident pictures.So if you want to die in bit expensive way buy Allion or 121.

Someone please teach these modayas on this forum to properly read the articles and not just look at pictures

( http://motortorque.askaprice.com/news/auto-1010/geely-ck-scores-lowest-possible-safety-score.asp )

How long before a modaya sees this picture and writes that there are now flying cars?

flying_car.jpg

congratulations!! you READ this and you now know that the above picture is a fake and there really are no flying cars! congratulations for actually reading and not being a modaya!

Edited by Californikan

How long before a modaya sees this picture and writes that there are now flying cars?

flying_car.jpg

He would say "This happens only in California?" :lol:

Friends,

"Lasa" needs to know a car for his short wife....

Edited by Uditha88
  • Like 1

Have any of you guys used "Perodua Kenari". Is it good for my wife’s requirement? Seems it's windscreen is larger than most other cars. Is it? How's its fuel efficiently and does it have a good re-sale value?

Have any of you guys used "Perodua Kenari". Is it good for my wife’s requirement? Seems it's windscreen is larger than most other cars. Is it? How's its fuel efficiently and does it have a good re-sale value?

I have seen very few in the market..I think it's same as WagonR..have you tried this with your wife??...i think the best is you have to go and ask your wife to sit and do a test drive in all the hatchback models falling into your budget...then she can choose what she feels having the best visibility...

Yeah its a good car, if you want to die i on one that is

http://motortorque.askaprice.com/news/auto-1010/geely-ck-scores-lowest-possible-safety-score.asp

@ Rangerover dont you dare accuse me of plagiarism :P

This seems like the tenth time Im saying this.... The Car in this link is the Geely CK as sold by Abans Auto. Unmitigated crap of the worst kind.

The cars referred to as "Micro Geely" are the Geely MK, sold as the Micro Mx7 MKII and the Geely Panda, sold as the new Micro Trend. Both of those are newer and are pretty decent, quantum leaps over the CK. The Mx7 was tested in the September issue of MOTOR magazine and the Trend/Panda in the January Issue.

• Like 1

This seems like the tenth time Im saying this.... The Car in this link is the Geely CK as sold by Abans Auto. Unmitigated crap of the worst kind.

The cars referred to as "Micro Geely" are the Geely MK, sold as the Micro Mx7 MKII and the Geely Panda, sold as the new Micro Trend. Both of those are newer and are pretty decent, quantum leaps over the CK. The Mx7 was tested in the September issue of MOTOR magazine and the Trend/Panda in the January Issue.

When it comes to talk about low cost vehicles some who use chinese stuff in disguise ,are trying to mislead others. :P

When it comes to talk about low cost vehicles some who use chinese stuff in disguise ,are trying to mislead others. :P

What the hell are you on about Peon? Do they not teach you communication skills at the Central Bank? oh no wait...

Have any of you guys used "Perodua Kenari". Is it good for my wife's requirement? Seems it's windscreen is larger than most other cars. Is it? How's its fuel efficiently and does it have a good re-sale value?

It has a higher driving position which gives a good view. And also its spacious. No idea about fuel efficiency. The re-sale value would be low as it isn't a popular vehicle. The best thing is to let your wife sit in the vehicles which are within your budget and let her decide as said by a fellow member. After all she would be one whose driving it.

• Like 1

Where can we find some performance oriented parts for a DY Mazda2? :) Also need the engine specs/manual for the Asian region which came with the Jap ZY/ZJ engines but in English, can you help dillongt?

i think JDM & US Spec's for M2 is all most the same... send me your address. i will send you a Manual & OEM performance parts book..... ;)

MY bad :unsure:

Try the Viva too. 1.4 mil for a brand new automatic. Can't beat that!

acutualy it is a very good car. one of my cosins bought recently after waiting about 4 months in the list. I drove the car and very good in handling. i understand that it does about 14km/Lt in the city.

It has a higher driving position which gives a good view. And also its spacious. No idea about fuel efficiency. The re-sale value would be low as it isn't a popular vehicle. The best thing is to let your wife sit in the vehicles which are within your budget and let her decide as said by a fellow member. After all she would be one whose driving it.

Thx mate

acutualy it is a very good car. one of my cosins bought recently after waiting about 4 months in the list. I drove the car and very good in handling. i understand that it does about 14km/Lt in the city.

Any idea of the price of this car?