• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pass It On When You're Done With It!

Ripper

A colleague shot this film for a very worthy cause. Something to think about...

mods..please delete thread if it's against rules etc.

Ripper,

I saw this on FB and thought it was an amazing job and no joke I thought you or Peri might be connected with the shooting. I know that you work in a advertising company and thats another reason for me to think in that direction. Dude, the theme, dialog, lighting, shooting, acting everything is perfect. Please give my compliments to your friend and the boys acting was priceless. Very well done and hope we see more quality ads like this.

Ripper,

I saw this on FB and thought it was an amazing job and no joke I thought you or Peri might be connected with the shooting. I know that you work in a advertising company and thats another reason for me to think in that direction. Dude, the theme, dialog, lighting, shooting, acting everything is perfect. Please give my compliments to your friend and the boys acting was priceless. Very well done and hope we see more quality ads like this.

thanks machang but i had no part in this at all :) will send the link to my friend who was behind this :)

I also saw this on FB.... Really touching. Tell you the truth, my heart got heavy after the last moment. Seriously this could be an award wining advertising art. This could go a long long way... not by having a moment of feeling for the blind, but by really contributing towards the cause. Great work.

Thats really touching.. congratulations for every one involved in making this great vid. :food-smiley-004:

I will definitely donate them when I'm gone. :rolleyes:

How come I haven't seen this awesome ad on TV yet? :unsure:

it was produced free of charge by my colleague..

there are no funds to buy media time on tv stations... unless some company sponsors it...

video has been released to media and they can run it at their cost of they want to...