• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

This Is To Dilesh

dillongt

And i have a cmall question for DILLON....Dilon isnt the RX7 out of production now? so how do vielside put out the new cars? do they do mods on cars on a car-owner-asks-for-it basis, or do Vielside buy cars modify them and resell them? thanks

hi machan....Answer is YES… the last FD3S RX-7 out from the Japanese Mazda factory was 31st of August 2002…designer of the this Rotary rocket TAKAO KIJIMA said RX-7 Sprit never gonna die ..coz this car is a living Creature.. after that they made special editions like RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 ( Engineer Isami Amemiya ) since 1995, SP Engineering FD2S RX-7, then Veilside FD3S RX-7….all these cars were made after 2002 but all the performance manufactures took modifying rights from the Mazda motor corporation to build and to release such a high performance version…. So all these veilside, SP, & RE are modifying tuners such as Nissan built the Z-tune…. But among all these tree tuners RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 built before they stop the production….

3rd Generation Mazda RX-7

Released December 1991

Final Production August 2002

13B-REW (653cc x 2 Rotors)

280 ps / 6500rpm 32.0kgm/5000rpm

Noboru Katabuchi ( project manager, program Dev. Dept Mazda )

RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7

04xx6uq.jpg

06fdfurutagoside21kq.jpg

alls3dk.jpg

126dj1.jpg

SP Engineering

fdmdl149vl.jpg

fd20332pn.jpg

Veilside

132hw.jpg

if u have more questions ...feel free 2 hit me back again.....

thanks Dillon!

All those kits look pretty cool except for the bug-eyed RX7..... i guess its more a show peice, cos by the looks of it aerodynamics may not have been something the designer had in mind...

i've read many posts on the forum about rotary engines, thheir performance and tuning etc... as i understand, the biggest issue with rotary engines it keeping the rotor tips from getting messed up or cracking up (leading to loss of compression). so in that sense a standard piston/cylinder formation would be more practical... from the looks of it i'm thinking the torque produced by a rotary engine is less than a equivilant cylinder/piston engine (what DO we call that formaton.. feels silly calling it piston/cylinder engine)... what do you think?

Btw, Dillon u r in Canada arent you? or was it the US?

Wow

good info bro

as i said in the fast n furious section i love the veilside moded car thats looks great

wonder how much if it still in sale (i mean veilside desined RX-7)

cool

thanx

don't know about the car Price... :(

body kit price = (Front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, door panels, side panels, front & rear fender sets, rear wing, tail garnish, rear gate, FRP hood, head light kit, aero mirrors. US$ 11,000.00 ) :ninja:

thanks Dillon!

All those kits look pretty cool except for the bug-eyed RX7..... i guess its more a show peice, cos by the looks of it aerodynamics may not have been something the designer had in mind...

i've read many posts on the forum about rotary engines, thheir performance and tuning etc... as i understand, the biggest issue with rotary engines it keeping the rotor tips from getting messed up or cracking up (leading to loss of compression). so in that sense a standard piston/cylinder formation would be more practical... from the looks of it i'm thinking the torque produced by a rotary engine is less than a equivilant cylinder/piston engine (what DO we call that formaton.. feels silly calling it piston/cylinder engine)... what do you think?

Btw, Dillon u r in Canada arent you? or was it the US?

You are right…. but don’t you think rotary engine is unstable because of the 90% user fault.. most rx-7 owners they don’t know jack shit about the rotary. One of my own friend bet with me RX-7 has four cylinder engines… so this the mentality … most of the rx-7 here are running with their first engines nearly 240,000 km with out any problem..… what do you think? Yeah I’m in CA my bro is in the U.S