• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Modified/exotic/daily Driven Cars In Pk

fady

As far as I'm concern what I understand is Sri lankan vehicle owners are insane. They run all stock cars because they a scared of taking the risk to modify the cars and to see how the resale value drops. Thats why we see so many stock allions and Axios because people over here are not willing to get out of the box and think different and even the car sale owners wish to bring down the vehicle which this bunch of pathetics wish. Its really nice to see the stuff you've got over there because in any part of the country we dont find any creativity coming out or any enthusiasm of the young generation. All just worried about "HOW FUEL EFFICIENT YOUR VEHICLE IS"...NO offense but Sri Lankans surely need to grow up and get over this set of attitudes. i drive a BMW facelift 320D and a toyota premio NZT 260 and i surely do find a massive difference with the driving experience between these two cars and i just dont understand why they dont like to feel the pleasure of driving an euro. And i see no modifications coming out..Just running some boring stock cars. Very sad situation.

I totally agree people are just too bothered about the resale value thanks to the market which us srilankan's created .

just like the word "Scoop light".It seriously sucks I would love to modify my JDM car but whose going to buy it, we should have trust in our mechanics,i've seen some serious conversions successful one's, in the country . I just don't get it " We create the rules and make it hard for us to live "

I totally agree people are just too bothered about the resale value thanks to the market which us srilankan's created .

just like the word "Scoop light".It seriously sucks I would love to modify my JDM car but whose going to buy it, we should have trust in our mechanics,i've seen some serious conversions successful one's, in the country . I just don't get it " We create the rules and make it hard for us to live "

we don't make the rules but car salesman do

As far as I'm concern what I understand is Sri lankan vehicle owners are insane. They run all stock cars because they a scared of taking the risk to modify the cars and to see how the resale value drops. Thats why we see so many stock allions and Axios because people over here are not willing to get out of the box and think different and even the car sale owners wish to bring down the vehicle which this bunch of pathetics wish. Its really nice to see the stuff you've got over there because in any part of the country we dont find any creativity coming out or any enthusiasm of the young generation. All just worried about "HOW FUEL EFFICIENT YOUR VEHICLE IS"...NO offense but Sri Lankans surely need to grow up and get over this set of attitudes. i drive a BMW facelift 320D and a toyota premio NZT 260 and i surely do find a massive difference with the driving experience between these two cars and i just dont understand why they dont like to feel the pleasure of driving an euro. And i see no modifications coming out..Just running some boring stock cars. Very sad situation.

Those that buy axios or alions dont care about the driving experience. They only care about reliability and 2nd hand value, which is why they pay so much for these cars to begin with. So why blame them?

Similarly there may be groups of allion/axio drivers who meet up and look at people like you and go "i dont know why that fool went and bought a BMW.. in 2 years that car wont be worth half what he paid for it and he's going to spend so much time at the garage... The idiot's just wasting his hard earned money..."

So lets grow up and stop dissing people for their reasons of purchase. there's been that many threads on it, and its just old now...

just got to know that a Lamborghini Murcielago and Bugatti Veyron has arrived in Pakistan. Here's a pic of that lamborghini. sorry for the small size pic. i'll post a good resolution one as soon as i get it. and no pic of the veyron at the moment but it has arrived in Pakistan:

216572_10150164981221961_520941960_6980610_7537421_n.jpg

Edited by fady