• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Swift, Vitz Or Demio?

don03

1. We are not blind. We can read normal sized fonts

2. This exact set of cars has been discussed before, so please use the search.

1. very well.. it is my bad not using the search & appologies if i have comsumes few kb's out or ur server space

2. since there aint neither a brail pc nor a GUI for the blind i assume there arnt any blind at AL. Also i see u with the moderator tag.. so if fancy fonts & colors arnt eyecandy for u the best ting is to remove the text editing options at posting & just make it to be plain text by default. Just went through the terms & conditions here..no where it restricts any editing... correct me if im wrong Hon.Sir

since there aint neither a brail pc nor a GUI for the blind i

there are pc's for blind people look at this link.

http://digi-soft.blogspot.com/2008/02/next-generation-pc-for-blind-users.html

the reason Peri saying to use normal size fonts is when you try to read big size fonts it make your eyes hurt.

1. very well.. it is my bad not using the search & appologies if i have comsumes few kb's out or ur server space

2. since there aint neither a brail pc nor a GUI for the blind i assume there arnt any blind at AL. Also i see u with the moderator tag.. so if fancy fonts & colors arnt eyecandy for u the best ting is to remove the text editing options at posting & just make it to be plain text by default. Just went through the terms & conditions here..no where it restricts any editing... correct me if im wrong Hon.Sir

Of more concern than server space should be the aggravation caused to multiple people who will groan, "Oh no, not THIS again!"

And using oversized fonts on forums are rude. It goes against netiquette. It denotes raised volume. Which causes further aggravation.

I said large SIZED fonts, not fancy fonts or colors.

I'll also throw in some free life advice. When an authority tells you to do something, shutting up and doing it is generally a wiser move. Not doing so caused the authority to experience further aggravation, and being on the shit list doesn't help you. Specially if you plan on spending any significant time in the space that is administered by said authority.

Edited by Pericles

So wat u tink guys??? Swift? Vitz? or Demio? wats the best buy? Pros & Cons please... thanx.

Mate ..why don't you use the search option given in this forum before posting a question like that..????? all those things have been discussed before...

Look buddy, I’m no moderator or a pro member, just a humble soul hanging around here. Let me just add my two cents; Just go though some of the threads here, look how neat people`s signatures are, see how professional most of the writing is, realize how neat and clatter free the forum is, observe that there`s very minimal use of the “text message” language… This is what makes this forum different from Ela**ri, Goss**anka, and the rest of it. These things don’t need to be enforced by text editors, it`s just common sense and professionalism that is required to take a Sri Lankan forum to a wider international audience while helping out everyone out there.

On your original question, well it`s a tough one isn’t it? Personally I won’t even consider a Vitz, just plain old boring (but better re-sale obviously in SL, its a "Toyota"). Demio is fresh and a modern design, good value for money. Swift got more character in my opinion. Fuel economy and reliability should be almost the same, these are all small Jap hatchbacks. Read/research more, drive all three, and at the end of the day, go for what you feel like going for. Good luck.

Look buddy, I’m no moderator or a pro member, just a humble soul hanging around here. Let me just add my two cents; Just go though some of the threads here, look how neat people`s signatures are, see how professional most of the writing is, realize how neat and clatter free the forum is, observe that there`s very minimal use of the “text message” language… This is what makes this forum different from Ela**ri, Goss**anka, and the rest of it. These things don’t need to be enforced by text editors, it`s just common sense and professionalism that is required to take a Sri Lankan forum to a wider international audience while helping out everyone out there.

On your original question, well it`s a tough one isn’t it? Personally I won’t even consider a Vitz, just plain old boring (but better re-sale obviously in SL, its a "Toyota"). Demio is fresh and a modern design, good value for money. Swift got more character in my opinion. Fuel economy and reliability should be almost the same, these are all small Jap hatchbacks. Read/research more, drive all three, and at the end of the day, go for what you feel like going for. Good luck.

nicely said MrCat :appl: :appl:

• 9 years later...

Came here for some useful information.  Looks like some idiots are screaming around about font size and wasting our time...   it's sad to see why this forum does not block these idiots or just close the forum itself (then google won't point us here to waste our time)..

PS: ok, now you can go around replying to this post, justifying your activities :D

58 minutes ago, thilini asanka said:

PS: ok, now you can go around replying to this post, justifying your activities :D

the only activity I am trying to understand is why you unearthed a 9 year old thread and go all nuts about it? ?

• Haha 1