• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Swift Sports

AfzGTR

has this got a better performance than the normal model or is it just the looks?? and any experience with the Swift Sports?

bdw it looks really good! :)

Peri/Madz consider this as an official complaint.OP has been opening a thread virtually every day for random godamm vehicle with seemingly no purpose whatsoever and is wasting everybodys time.And I'm pretty sure this is his second handle at AL.

• Like 3

Comes with a 1.6CC Engine and four disk brakes. Only 3 door afaik. Never driven one though.

I prefer a chevy cruze :)

The earlier version which u refereed to came with the 1.5 engine

The newer version came with the 1.6 engine....

has this got a better performance than the normal model or is it just the looks?? and any experience with the Swift Sports?

bdw it looks really good! :)

Dude what is with you ?

You get kicks by asking others stupid questions ? :action-smiley-060:

engine is different- normal car got 1.2(auto),1.3(manual) sport has 1.6

suspensions are stiffer than the normal car..

all 4 disk brakes

16 alloy wheels if i remember correctly...

front and rear bumpers are different.. interior is more sporty :D

dual exhaust (not technically)just for the looks :)

comes with 3 door or 5 door :) :)

all 4 disk brakes

The car is mostly based on the handling aspect it handles very well & is pretty quick even around a race track.

However even though its a 1600...it doesnt put out much power at all....

Comes with a 1.6CC Engine and four disk brakes. Only 3 door afaik. Never driven one though.

I prefer a chevy cruze :)

And it comes with stiffer suspension than normal swift. :rolleyes:

all 4 disk brakes

The car is mostly based on the handling aspect it handles very well & is pretty quick even around a race track.

thanks for the info guys!! cheerz!

I don't know about you guys but I seem to smell guerilla marketing here :)

He'd need a helluva big car sale to peddle all the stuff he comes out with.

I guess this case is more of a guy who doesn't know how to do a research on a car himself than an actual marketing tactic :alc:

a friend who owns a car sale gave me the opportunity of driving one a few weeks ago. the auto box was a bit slow to kickdown and peak torque seemed quite high up the rev band. it did take a while to accelerate but once it does. the engine note was sweet and it did handle well. brakes were also good. the interior looked a bit plain and cheap, lightweight seats, basic stereo, no multifunction etc. the sports suspension is very stiff. not the best choice for sri lankan roads. the ride felt crashy and uncomfortable over poorly paved roads. i wouldn't want to have one as a daily driver.

Yup, been in one (the owner is the guy who has the wicked quick blue DC5) around pannala, Handles like a dream, it can be thrown around the turns without any issue and has super braking as well. Only problems it has is, 1. It tends to understeer abit more than usual around sharp turns and 2. Definitely could use more power from the 1.6 (m16a engine) specially since it weighs exactly 1000 kg's. Perhaps an LSD and high performance ECU will deffo make it a very quick track car.

Edited by virensti
  • Like 1

all 4 disk brakes

Actually mate, you get the 1.2l Auto, the 1.3l auto, the 1.5l auto and the 1.6l auto as well as the 1.3 and 1.6 manuals. not sure if the 1.5 comes with manual. (And I ain't referring to any indian ones here) They fall under the ZC11S, ZC71S ZC31S and god knows how many more :rolleyes:

Actually mate, you get the 1.2l Auto, the 1.3l auto, the 1.5l auto and the 1.6l auto as well as the 1.3 and 1.6 manuals. not sure if the 1.5 comes with manual. (And I ain't referring to any indian ones here) They fall under the ZC11S, ZC71S ZC31S and god knows how many more :rolleyes:

aaah well, then its my bad.. according to my knowledge, there is no 1.3l auto and no 1.2l manual.. ZC11S- 1.3l , ZC71S- 1.2 auto, ZC31S- 1.6l sport :)

maybe i am wrong... no worries :) :)

aaah well, then its my bad.. according to my knowledge, there is no 1.3l auto and no 1.2l manual.. ZC11S- 1.3l , ZC71S- 1.2 auto, ZC31S- 1.6l sport :)

maybe i am wrong... no worries :) :)

does the sport come with "Recaro" seats?