• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Can We Rent Out Our Cars To Taxi Services ? Whats The Average Pay ?

jimzum

SO basically you think we need to treat you like god because you were born into wealth and privilege? I think you have alzheimers. You should probably get it checked out.

'jdnet'.

I treat you opposite spelling of God I think you need to go back to what you write for checking.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

'jdnet',

You are one of the members who refers to above post care to reply my posts.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

List member Sylvi,

Yes I reply. It's merely to increase my post count. I have more than 1300 posts. My goals in life are almost complete.

'jdnet'.

I treat you opposite spelling of God I think you need to go back to what you write for checking.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'List member Sylvi'

Is it so hard for you to write out a sentence that makes sense? For a man who speaks the "queen's" english, you sound like an illiterate. If you would like for me to stop replying, please stop posting. Thank you.

JDNET

Edited by jdnet

'List member Sylvi'

Is it so hard for you to write out a sentence that makes sense? For a man who speaks the "queen's" english, you sound like an illiterate. If you would like for me to stop replying, please stop posting. Thank you.

JDNET

'jdnet'

First of all you cant write english Correctly.

Who are you to me don't dedicate terms to me you are one who is on my previous post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'jdnet'

First of all you cant write english Correctly.

Who are you to me don't dedicate terms to me you are one who is on my previous post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

1. I'm not the one who tells members that they can't write english properly because they aren't from a a top school like you and they don't speak the "queen's" english.

2. It's dictate not dedicate. Someone who speaks the queen's english should know the difference, don't you think? Also, YOU are the one trying to dictate things here. Now go back to polishing windows for 15k a piece. Bye.

1. I'm not the one who tells members that they can't write english properly because they aren't from a a top school like you and they don't speak the "queen's" english.

2. It's dictate not dedicate. Someone who speaks the queen's english should know the difference, don't you think? Also, YOU are the one trying to dictate things here. Now go back to polishing windows for 15k a piece. Bye.

[/q

'Janet'

Even the reply on top to my post. Post of your Queens English You have done a mistake. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

It is a mistake I did for you to correct same as I knew that will hit your heart to be the correct answer for your reply Post you gained one more to your count to blow your trumpet.Always you post to say this is my $$$$ post.

You once said you ignore my posts. So You eat your words.

Yes I am Proud to say that I will do my Blue collar job until I am able to do.

Understand this is my hobby to engage with Technology

Bye.

Edited by Sylvi

'Janet'

Even the reply on top to my post. Post of your Queens English You have done a mistake. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

It is a mistake I did for you to correct same as I knew that will hit your heart to be the correct answer for your reply Post you gained one more to your count to blow your trumpet.Always you post to say this is my $$$$ post.

You once said you ignore my posts. So You eat your words.

Yes I am Proud to say that I will do my Blue collar job until I am able to do.

Understand this is my hobby to engage with Technology

Bye.

Who's janet???

Who's janet???

Apparently a musician friend of Sylvi's who lives in a glass house. Wonder if she can play the trumpet papare style?

Tho it IS kinda hard to understand this kinda disjointed English, so I might be wrong.

• Like 4

Dear Sylvia (I guess you already got that sex change done, hence, changing peoples names into a feminine form),

I have never said I write and know the Queen's english. I think your alzheimer's is in full swing right now. It's YOU who claimed to know the Queens english since you are from some famous school.

I'm sure you made that mistake on purpose :rolleyes: . That's what they all say. Once again I think the alzheimer's in in full swing.

I'm just a little curious, did you get someone to translate a few sentences in english for you? It seems to me you keep saying the same stuff over and over again. Most don't make sense. You should get a better translator.

Also I think you should see a doctor. Usually, after a sex change, you wouldn't be experiencing PMS. You need to be born as a woman to have a period and PMS since a sex change can't give you new ovaries.

Edited by jdnet

I dunno. I always thought people who live in glass houses should shower in the neighbour's house. Unless they are good looking babes, that is.

lol, how about taking a dump in a glass house? I don't think you would want to see even a good looking babe do that....

'Pericles',

For your information Glass toilet fittings are available.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

He said you don't need to have glass fittings. He didn't say glass toilet fittings have never been manufactured. I'm sure some wackjob likes a toilet bowl that he can admire his poo in. Actually maybe you have one at home? Since you always take pride in all of your crap.

Edited by jdnet

He said you don't need to have glass fittings. He didn't say glass toilet fittings have never been manufactured. I'm sure some wackjob likes a toilet bowl that he can admire his poo in. Actually maybe you have one at home? Since you always take pride in all of your crap.

'jdnet'

You reply for others posts to add your count of your posts don't be a servant of other members are you paid for this? Your Main idea was to make money from this forum.Good Very good way of making money.

what a shame.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

right so when you reply you re-type the tags? Try harder aunty Sylvia.

'jdnet',

I am very glad that you had become a sex changing medical man without any qualifications.

Because you had used my name as aunty Sylia.Please note I am a male of 68 years.

Or do you imagine that my figure as a female and get a self satisfaction.

There are perverts of your nature who get a satisfaction by calling a male as a female.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

'jdnet',

I am very glad that you had become a sex changing medical man without any qualifications.

Because you had used my name as aunty Sylia.Please note I am a male of 68 years.

Or do you imagine that my figure as a female and get a self satisfaction.

There are perverts of your nature who get a satisfaction by calling a male as a female.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Aunty Sylvia,

yeah see these days anyibe can do anything without any qualifications or even knowing what the heck they're doing. Hence the reason you are allowed to even touch a car.

Also I have no intention of pleasuring myself while thinking about your sex changed body. The 100% genuine woman I married is good enough for me. Maybe you should visit a prison. That way you might get a little action, regardless of how disgusting you look.

'jdnet'

You reply for others posts to add your count of your posts don't be a servant of other members are you paid for this? Your Main idea was to make money from this forum.Good Very good way of making money.

what a shame.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Aunty Sylvia,

I make more money than you can imagine out of this forum. Infact madz and peri pay me a significant sum for every post.

Aunty Sylvia,

I make more money than you can imagine out of this forum. Infact madz and peri pay me a significant sum for every post.

'jdnet',

So you try to live from the forum.

You have no reason to drag madz and peri who are moderators and senior founder members of this forum I have not seen any of them come down to your level.

Don't unnecessarily type Members names to say they pay you.Do you have proof to show unless you carry their shit buckets for a fee.Which no one will give.

If you want to make money there are better honorable methods in this country.

You know how you were deported from a country when you were found engaged in a illegal activity.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

All this time I tried the Sylvitroll, but now i must give into the temptatation.. And shit buckets?!?!?!?! WTF kinda sick fantasies do u have man, to picture jd running behind peri waiting for him to take a dump...

'jdnet',

So you try to live from the forum.

You have no reason to drag madz and peri who are moderators and senior founder members of this forum I have not seen any of them come down to your level.

Don't unnecessarily type Members names to say they pay you.Do you have proof to show unless you carry their shit buckets for a fee.Which no one will give.

Did the queen not teach the concept of sarcasm in her english tuition class? Or were you being molested by dudes in that 4 foot deep drain behind your school that day?

'jdnet',

If you want to make money there are better honorable methods in this country.

@ jdnet: shame on you man! There are plenty of other ways to make money. One way is to open a windshield polishing "service to the automotive community" and charge them 15,000 for the job.. not bad right? Another way is to find a slightly cracked fellow who has a plastic spoon in his mouth and a silver fork in his a$$ and claim some form of relationship to him *by calling him uncle or cousin or something) and then when he kicks the bucket his entire inheritance to live many generations will be yours. Guess which one I chose. ;)

Edited by Watchman