• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

1 hour ago, Gummybr said:

This is the one that was advertised recently right? Cool car but owner was expecting too much, only a collector would pay anything close to the asking price.

Yes....and yes...the price is high. But then these things have gone up in price even in Japan because of its rarity. I think the guy is hoping that an enthusiast would go for it, as it should if the car is actually in good shape as it looks. I would hate to see it getting riced up by one of our patta car crowd.

3 hours ago, iRage said:

Yes....and yes...the price is high. But then these things have gone up in price even in Japan because of its rarity. I think the guy is hoping that an enthusiast would go for it, as it should if the car is actually in good shape as it looks. I would hate to see it getting riced up by one of our patta car crowd.

The ads are missing, maybe someone bought it. Last time I saw it was advertised at a car sale down Kohuwela. Problem is not many would know the rarity of the model.

Been giving hints on the make and model, hope someone gets it right if no correct answer I will answer tomorrow.

1 hour ago, matroska said:

That looks like a Galant Sigma Hardtop/Sapporo with that unique tail lamp setup. Did not see one for sale - out of curiosity how much was the asking price?

image.png.80d97ec63fc4592ac77cd6a3fb0a096c.png

It was around Jan/Feb asking was around 1.8mil it was with a car sale in kohuwela last

9 hours ago, matroska said:

That looks like a Galant Sigma Hardtop/Sapporo with that unique tail lamp setup. Did not see one for sale - out of curiosity how much was the asking price?

image.png.80d97ec63fc4592ac77cd6a3fb0a096c.png

Yupp ! Over to you.

8 hours ago, Gummybr said:

It was around Jan/Feb asking was around 1.8mil it was with a car sale in kohuwela last

So it went up in price ?

image.png.7914c27640d9ea951ab8f2cc6c1b45b5.png

1 hour ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Ok

IMG_20230327_131052_745.jpg

you know- I was checking out a specimen of the same car that was on for sale on an FB group we are both in 😉 so I'm gonna skip this and let someone else take a guess. If not answered by EOD today I'll answer 

• Like 1

Ugly looking Toyota that came up with a Lexus badge?

7 minutes ago, matroska said:

you know- I was checking out a specimen of the same car that was on for sale on an FB group we are both in 😉 so I'm gonna skip this and let someone else take a guess. If not answered by EOD today I'll answer 

Ok so no activity detected - This is a Toyota Pronard AKA  Avalon - AFAIK Pronard was the Japanese name for the Avalon which was used globally. There was one for sale the other day with Lexus badges 

image.png.a4d13d068ced2d2f389b36010671c8b1.png

53 minutes ago, matroska said:

Ok so no activity detected - This is a Toyota Pronard AKA  Avalon - AFAIK Pronard was the Japanese name for the Avalon which was used globally. There was one for sale the other day with Lexus badges 

image.png.a4d13d068ced2d2f389b36010671c8b1.png

Correct. Over to you

Toyota_PRONARD_3.0_G_PACKAGE_(GH-MCX20)_rear.jpg