• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

2 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Weird name for a car noh? In one of my old motormags there was an old 1970s for sale and I never got around pronouncing the name until the name plate was bought back to life again.

yeah I think it was also named after a wind like golf jetta and passat ? 

Ok let's do something different as we head into the weekend! This is gonna be easy but still let's try something fun.

Watch this car chase and correctly identify AT LEAST 10 vehicles OTHER Than the two cars involved in the chase. 

The 10 vehicles should contain  2 non-Japanese Cars. Person who names most number of cars wins 

Edit

My previous challenge was a bit too tedious : Just Identify the two non Japanese cars that can be seen in this car chase. 

Edited by matroska
Too Tedious Question

8 hours ago, matroska said:

Ok let's do something different as we head into the weekend! This is gonna be easy but still let's try something fun.

Watch this car chase and correctly identify AT LEAST 10 vehicles OTHER Than the two cars involved in the chase. 

The 10 vehicles should contain  2 non-Japanese Cars. Person who names most number of cars wins 

Man thats a car chase. Wonder why the Yakuza or whoever uses an Old President and the MC's use an old crown in a day and age you see a lot of electrics and hybrids and supercars and much newer version of those cars.

Edit: they got skills to do that kind of stunt of pushing two massive barges but of course a bit of dramatization with the way the cars accelerate suddenly and all (better than those EVs I must say)

Edited by Gummybr

3 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Man thats a car chase. Wonder why the Yakuza or whoever uses an Old President and the MC's use an old crown in a day and age you see a lot of electrics and hybrids and supercars and much newer version of those cars.

It's a sci-fi based on a manga: it's a version of Japan where all electronics are fried so only the old Carbs and Diesels work. If you notice all the modern EV/hybrid/EFI cars are stationary. The driving is of course overly dramatized. 

1 hour ago, matroska said:

It's a sci-fi based on a manga: it's a version of Japan where all electronics are fried so only the old Carbs and Diesels work. If you notice all the modern EV/hybrid/EFI cars are stationary. The driving is of course overly dramatized. 

Saw a few driving, it was a Joke and the end of a branch. The Yakuza was taken out by a newer gen car

Ok since no one is taking you up on this here's my list.

NON JDM

Peugeot 206

MINI

MB CLA

Audi A4/A6 (very difficult to judge which is which)

JDM

Nissan Leaf

Toyota Prius

Toyota Scion

Toyota Crown

Nissan Juke

Suzuki Hustler

Honda Nbox

Nissan GTR

Honda Freed

Toyota Vitz / Yaris

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Ok since no one is taking you up on this here's my list.

NON JDM

Peugeot 206

MINI

MB CLA

Audi A4/A6 (very difficult to judge which is which)

JDM

Nissan Leaf

Toyota Prius

Toyota Scion

Toyota Crown

Nissan Juke

Suzuki Hustler

Honda Nbox

Nissan GTR

Honda Freed

Toyota Vitz / Yaris

passed with flying colors gummy - the pug was easily spottable not the other euros though. 

Your turn. 

Edited by matroska

56 minutes ago, matroska said:

passed with flying colors gummy - the pug was easily spottable not the other euros though. 

Your turn. 

Here goes from the world of weird names comes this product, sometimes its a space station, connections to the Ruski military, a Village and so on.

Triv 1.png

2 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Here goes from the world of weird names comes this product, sometimes its a space station, connections to the Ruski military, a Village and so on.

Triv 1.png

Had no idea what this was but the based on the appearance and one of your clues i googled for for a list of suv's from that country and presto :D man they have some weird names don't they :D 

8 minutes ago, matroska said:

Had no idea what this was but the based on the appearance and one of your clues i googled for for a list of suv's from that country and presto :D man they have some weird names don't they :D 

They do, they do. 

1 hour ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Micro Almaz

Over to you. It's the SAIC Almaz/Wuling Almaz by Micro.

Almaz is a Russian Space Station name, also a fighting unit in the Russian army as well a class of military ship. Wonder why the Chinese named is as such

50 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

JUYNL3j.png

A concept car / motor vehicle is against the rules. But since we are going with vehicles in the local use could be alright. Now people dont come and put out trivia on the other local 3 wheelers which are yet to be produced etc

Edited by Gummybr
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, matroska said:

Some might say it's not ideal  to use the name of a GenX/Millenial female for an ev. But yeah it has other meanings too. 

You know a lot of liberated GenX millennial females with freedom.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gummybr said:

A concept car / motor vehicle is against the rules. But since we are going with vehicles in the local use could be alright. Now people dont come and put out trivia on the other local 3 wheelers which are yet to be produced etc

But didn't they test a real specimen on a SL road? Anyway, floor's yours

6 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

But didn't they test a real specimen on a SL road? Anyway, floor's yours

Dont think anyone answered yet. Lets get someone else to answer with all the clues we have given. Its still in concept stage no news of start of production yet.

• Like 1